Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Here now: I am bagging on my knees for a Mod that helps me to get rid of these stupid pet boxes that I cannot delete in the game, not even touch. If you want to breed dogs and sell'em as puppies, there's still that crowd of Sims that makes you feel like you're a criminal, and then they leave these boxes wherever they want. I mean ... GRRR! Please, please, PLEASE, do sth. against this. *really baggin'*
    If they even could be made usable ... like for carrying cats to the doctor ... ya know ... but I'd be satisfied with all that makes these boxes movable.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I would like a mod that makes the insane trait more realistic. Like, you know... straight jackets and asylums.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Hey can someone upgrade this mod? It makes the performance bar for careers go faster when you choose the Work Hard option. I use the 50% faster option and if my Sims have the promotion tasks done, they can get promoted the next day.

Here’s a link to the current mod on MTS and it doesn’t work anymore for me. Thanks!
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537876#infobox
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Hey can someone upgrade this mod? It makes the performance bar for careers go faster when you choose the Work Hard option. I use the 50% faster option and if my Sims have the promotion tasks done, they can get promoted the next day.

Here’s a link to the current mod on MTS and it doesn’t work anymore for me. Thanks!

Is the Feb 2019 update not working? I know the bolded announcement says update 2017-11-12 but under that, it says "by egureh Posted 11th Oct 2014 at 3:37 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:50 AM by egure" The comments section indicates that the only incompatible career is the new Military career.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    helen912 wrote: »
    Here now: I am bagging on my knees for a Mod that helps me to get rid of these stupid pet boxes that I cannot delete in the game, not even touch. If you want to breed dogs and sell'em as puppies, there's still that crowd of Sims that makes you feel like you're a criminal, and then they leave these boxes wherever they want. I mean ... GRRR! Please, please, PLEASE, do sth. against this. *really baggin'*
    If they even could be made usable ... like for carrying cats to the doctor ... ya know ... but I'd be satisfied with all that makes these boxes movable.

I never encountered that issue but you might be able to get rid of the pet boxes with my destroyobject mod:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/
    Good luck!

@Chazzzy: It doesn't work for the Actor Career (maybe also the Military Career, I cannot check that as I don't have Strangerville) but otherwise, nothing in the code has changed so the mod doesn't need an update. It seems you got a mod installed that is not compatible (like e. g. my workhardearnsfame mod.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    83bienchen wrote: »

I never encountered that issue but you might be able to get rid of the pet boxes with my destroyobject mod:
    Good luck!

@Chazzzy: It doesn't work for the Actor Career (maybe also the Military Career, I cannot check that as I don't have Strangerville) but otherwise, nothing in the code has changed so the mod doesn't need an update. It seems you got a mod installed that is not compatible (like e. g. my workhardearnsfame mod.

Wow I actually do use your mod too lol I’ll have to do some experimenting and see what’s up thanks
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Is the Feb 2019 update not working? I know the bolded announcement says update 2017-11-12 but under that, it says "by egureh Posted 11th Oct 2014 at 3:37 AM - Updated 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:50 AM by egure" The comments section indicates that the only incompatible career is the new Military career.

Yes idk why it says update in the announcement because when you go to the files page, it hasn’t been updated since November 2017.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited March 2019

Yes idk why it says update in the announcement because when you go to the files page, it hasn’t been updated since November 2017.

@Chazzzy it wasn't updated. It says on the top of the post:
    Compatible with Game Version 1.50.67

So it doesn't need an update. I double checked the resources since they were last updated in 2017, and they are in fact still compatible (no changes).
    Post edited by ScarletQueenKat on
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Good luck!

Vielen Dank, Deichschaf, ich probier's gloi mal aus! :) Lasse es vorher durchs Sims 4 Studio rattern. ;)
  • Options
    Can someone make a mod that disables festivals?
  • Options
    [quote="83bienchen;c-17002238"
    Good luck![/quote]

Works wonderfully: Thank u very much, vielen, vielen Dank!!!
  • Options
    And hi again:

I am dependent on a Mod that "heals"/ clears up/ destroys totally the chicken coop illness - I am on a wedding, one had it, and now the whole wedding becomes a total desaster! Please, help me out with a magical brew or medicine or - whatever!!!
  • Options
    And hi again:

I am dependent on a Mod that "heals"/ clears up/ destroys totally the chicken coop illness - I am on a wedding, one had it, and now the whole wedding becomes a total desaster! Please, help me out with a magical brew or medicine or - whatever!!!

Are you talking about Icemunmun'ss Chicken Coop Mod? The illnesses can be cured with orange Juice but you need the orange juice override at the bottom of their page: https://icemunmun.blogspot.com/2019/02/functional-chicken-coop.html
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Are you talking about Icemunmun'ss Chicken Coop Mod? The illnesses can be cured with orange Juice but you need the orange juice override at the bottom of their page: https://icemunmun.blogspot.com/2019/02/functional-chicken-coop.html

Yes, I know - but there are about 25 guests whom I cannot force to drink the juice - it takes about 2 seconds standing or sitting next to an infected guest, and zosh, my Sim is infected again. I could not get rid of it even with MCCC (clearing moods). That's why I ask 4 another solution here. :blush:
    Post edited by helen912 on
  • Options

Yes, I know - but there are about 25 guests whom I cannot force to drink the juice - it takes about 2 seconds standing or sitting next to an infected guest, and zosh, my Sim is infected again. I could not get rid of it even with MCCC (clearing moods). That's why I ask 4 another solution here. :blush:

I think you will probably have to roll back to an earlier save and cure the Original Sim before they can infect the others.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I think you will probably have to roll back to an earlier save and cure the Original Sim before they can infect the others.

Very hard to find out cos the original Sim was not in my family. Could have been anyone ... I think I ask Icemunmun to change sth. concerning the "incubation period". Should be possible, I think. Thank you 4 answering! :smile:
    Post edited by helen912 on
  • Options

Very hard to find out cos the original Sim was not in my family. Could have been anyone ... I think I ask Icemunmun to change sth. concerning the "incubation period". Should be possible, I think. Thank you 4 answering! :smile:

Good luck!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello~

Is there a mod out there that cures mass sickness? Or prevents the Get To Work sicknesses? I have no idea what is going on but all my sims has that swirly sickness and its everywhere, and you cure sims but then they get it again. I never had it this out of control before xD
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Hello~

Is there a mod out there that cures mass sickness? Or prevents the Get To Work sicknesses? I have no idea what is going on but all my sims has that swirly sickness and its everywhere, and you cure sims but then they get it again. I never had it this out of control before xD

Bienchen has a mod that makes illness less frequent: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-an-die-arbeit/

Scroll about half way down the page - it's called 'lesssickness' - I've not used it so can't speak to how well it works, but worth a go?
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello~

Bienchen has a mod that makes illness less frequent: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-an-die-arbeit/

Scroll about half way down the page - it's called 'lesssickness' - I've not used it so can't speak to how well it works, but worth a go?

Thank you!!!~
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Never mind
    Post edited by Chazzzy on
  • Options
    SimCherSimCher Posts: 41 Member
    Hello~

Thank you!!!~

I will try it. My Sims have also been getting sick a lot lately. I keep purchasing that sick medicine and it usually works, but I've never had so many sick Sims. Thank you! 😘
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited April 2019
    @ Sacrificial

Can we get a bodyguard or security mod that will allow our sims to hire security to follow them around? Also a mod that will allow our sims to give celebrity interviews upon request? These things are already available in your Road to Fame mod, but not in the Get Famous expansion pack. Perhaps you can make them compatible with Get Famous?

Thanks! :)
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    UnicornQueenXP626UnicornQueenXP626 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been dying for some My hero Academia character mods. And not just the students. I NEED Present Mics cockatoo lookin hair and 'stache. Hes just not the same without it.
  • Options
    alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    edited April 2019
    I haven't seen anything like this anywhere and I'm not sure why nobody else is complaining about this problem but I really really need a mod that makes the eye colors in cas scrollable. I dont like face paint eyes because I actually want them to be genetic but I have downloaded so many custom eye colors that they cover the whole window and I can't see the eye presets.
    So what I was thinking as a solution was maybe a mod that reduces the eye color window area to a set size which should be scrollable so it's possible to go through all of the downloaded colors. And of course there should be space left for the eye presets.
    If something like that exists let me know please :D
    Post edited by alexandra5 on