Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Is there someone out there who can make this Mod, it would be nice if we could have a mod that would allow us to have multiple business or retail stores one the same lot. I don't know maybe there is one does anyone know of one?
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Hello simmers, is there a mod that allows toddlers to be added to clubs? I want to make a “Sleepover at Grandmas House” club.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Is there a mod that lets sims with the Good trait woohoo in coffins?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    Is there someone out there who can make this Mod, it would be nice if we could have a mod that would allow us to have multiple business or retail stores one the same lot. I don't know maybe there is one does anyone know of one?

Maybe this?

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175413151383/live-in-business-this-mod-adds-lot-traits-to-the

From the page:
    This Mod adds Lot Traits to the Game which let’s you run Businesses at Home

General Info:

You’ll find New Options on Doors when one of the Lot Traits is used to Open and Close your Business. (More Info in the Lot Trait Details)

After opening a Live in Business it will autonomously be closed after 12hrs if you don’t close it manually before that.

Technically you could use several Lot Traits of this on one Lot. Like a Cáfe at Day and Club at Night. But i don’t recommend to open more than one Business at the same Time!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Hello simmers, is there a mod that allows toddlers to be added to clubs? I want to make a “Sleepover at Grandmas House” club.

As of yet, no one has made clubs available for toddlers. Sorry.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @Bananas_45 Thank you
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 Thank you

You're welcome!
    So, uh, is there a mod that keeps celebrities out of venues? I don't mean mods that prevent fans or paparazzi from disrupting everything, I mean I don't want to see "global superstars" enter venues that I made for my everyday sims at all. It's extremely annoying to see a sim that's essentially Beyonce enter a bar that I made specifically for poorer sims in a poorer neighborhood.

I was wondering if there might be a lot trait that prevents celebrities from entering or something? Could this even be done?
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Is there a mod that allows my sims to do their laundry without getting the buffs? I would like to see a mod that removes the buffs from the laundry pack? I have searched and so far have found nothing. Wonder if it is possible to create this mod? Thanks.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is there a mod that allows my sims to do their laundry without getting the buffs? I would like to see a mod that removes the buffs from the laundry pack? I have searched and so far have found nothing. Wonder if it is possible to create this mod? Thanks.

I don't know of one that does this specifically, but UI Cheats Extension mod lets you delete any moodlet. I use this feature all the time, particularly for the playful laundry moodlet.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    @gemjas: With the townieoverhaul_lessfame Mod, celebs become a very rare sight at venues that are not flagged for them.
    TownieOverhaul_LessFame (MiscMods): With this mod, celebrities will no longer invade all lots in your neighbourhoods. The mod also reduces the generation of new townies significantly. The only Sims that will be generated are those with special traits or careers required. There is a separate package for the Jungle natives. As soon as you install that package, no further natives will be created. For reduced celebrities in restaurants please download my restaurantguestoverhaul mod. Important note: This mod is not compatible with my small townieoverhaul mod.

@Katiardguez: There's a mod that reduces the lenght of these buffs significantly, changes the playful buff to happy and disables the fine buffs. If you find that it is not suitable enough after playing with it, please reply here. I'd be willing to do a version that disables the laundry buffs completely.
    Laundry_BuffsAndSoloIdlesFix (LaundryDayMods): Tunes down some of the laundry buffs as well as the disturbing solo idle animations.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen

I don't know of one that does this specifically, but UI Cheats Extension mod lets you delete any moodlet. I use this feature all the time, particularly for the playful laundry moodlet.

Yes, I have been using the UI Cheats Extension to delete the buffs but I have to click on the buff always. I kind of wish there was a mod that removes the laundry pack buffs completely.
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @gemjas: With the townieoverhaul_lessfame Mod, celebs become a very rare sight at venues that are not flagged for them.
    TownieOverhaul_LessFame (MiscMods): With this mod, celebrities will no longer invade all lots in your neighbourhoods. The mod also reduces the generation of new townies significantly. The only Sims that will be generated are those with special traits or careers required. There is a separate package for the Jungle natives. As soon as you install that package, no further natives will be created. For reduced celebrities in restaurants please download my restaurantguestoverhaul mod. Important note: This mod is not compatible with my small townieoverhaul mod.

@Katiardguez: There's a mod that reduces the lenght of these buffs significantly, changes the playful buff to happy and disables the fine buffs. If you find that it is not suitable enough after playing with it, please reply here. I'd be willing to do a version that disables the laundry buffs completely.
    Laundry_BuffsAndSoloIdlesFix (LaundryDayMods): Tunes down some of the laundry buffs as well as the disturbing solo idle animations.

I seen the mod that reduces the length of the buffs but if you could do a version that disables the laundry buffs completely that would be great and thanks :)
    edited January 2019

Ahh, thank you! I'm so excited that a mod like this exists! It will make my gaming experience soooo much better.

But... does this conflict with other townie control mods? Specifically this one: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=595445. That mod stops the production of new townies altogether and assigns NPC roles to the sims already available. The mod has been compatible with other townie control mods in the past, but yours isn't listed as one of them, so I'm not sure.

Edit: Nevermind, my game suddenly started producing townies again. It has nothing to do with your mod, though. One of the other compatible townie-disabling mods that I used was giving me errors, so I took it out thinking that the other mod would still take care of all the townies. It didn't.

Now, I'm just going to use yours since it seems to do the same thing (?).

Thank you again. :smile:

Post edited by gemjas on
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    @Katiardguez: You're welcome: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_laundy_buffsandsoloidlesfix_version2.rar
    I will upload it to my website as well but that will take a few days so here you are.

@gemjas: You're right, with regard to townie generation that mod basically does the same thing. The difference is that with my mod, Sims that are necessary to do a certain job in game (like DJs) will still be generated while it seems that with the mod you linked here, you will not see any Sims generated. So if there is an important role to fill in your game (like a patient for the vet clinic), the game will by no means generate a Sim.
    And yes, they do conflict. I'm using my townieoverhaul mod since long but never uploaded it because there are other similar mods, but with the fame issue not being adressed, I finally decided to share as none of the townieoverhaul Mods have been updated to deal with the fame issues so far.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    @Katiardguez: You're welcome: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_laundy_buffsandsoloidlesfix_version2.rar
    I will upload it to my website as well but that will take a few days so here you are.

@gemjas: You're right, with regard to townie generation that mod basically does the same thing. The difference is that with my mod, Sims that are necessary to do a certain job in game (like DJs) will still be generated while it seems that with the mod you linked here, you will not see any Sims generated. So if there is an important role to fill in your game (like a patient for the vet clinic), the game will by no means generate a Sim.
    And yes, they do conflict. I'm using my townieoverhaul mod since long but never uploaded it because there are other similar mods, but with the fame issue not being adressed, I finally decided to share as none of the townieoverhaul Mods have been updated to deal with the fame issues so far.

Thank you :smile:
  • RoseitaRoseita Posts: 1 New Member
    Need a Mod so that can have more family members In home.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Roseita wrote: »
    Need a Mod so that can have more family members In home.

Hello @Roseita :) Welcome to the forums!
    The MCCC mod allows you to do that.It can be downloaded at
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease
    Or at
    https://www.patreon.com/mccc_deaderpool/posts

There is information about the mod in this link
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com
    This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread

Deaderpool , the mod creator, has written this though about the feature
    Maximum Household Size isn't working! I can't add new Sims to my household! AKA: "How do I add Sims to households with more than 8 maximum Sims in it?"

You cannot use the standard Sims 4 methods for adding Sims to households if you have households of more than 8 Sims. It is hard-coded in the Sims 4 UI code for Manage Households and CAS to only allow 8 Sims. In the same way that you can't use the "Edit Households" option of CAS with large households, you also can't add/remove Sims in the normal Sims 4 manner. Adding Sims to households can either be done using the Testing Cheats method (if Testing Cheats are enabled) of shift-clicking on a Sim and adding them to your family, or by using the "sim_move" command as documented in the MC Command Center module's documentation. "sim_move" can be used for moving between different households or adding them to the active household. Also, as of MCCC 5.0.0, there is a Sim Command in the Sim MCCC menu to move Sims between different households. This works with no problems with households of more than 8 maximum Sims
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    is there a mod that generates different looking townies? Mine all have brown eyes. It's so boring to find new heirs/heiresses when they all will always look pretty much the same.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    A mod to have religious events like baptism, communion...etc...
  • Silversoul7Silversoul7 Posts: 13 New Member
    > @Minai said:
    > A mod to have religious events like baptism, communion...etc...

I second this. I've been looking for religious mods forever. I would like a prayer mod as well (it could function essentially like meditation, but look different). And maybe a "worship" interaction that could be assigned to different objects such as certain statues.
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    I have a mod that allows for "risky" woohoo, and I have a mod that hides the "morning sickness" moodlet for sims who aren't showing yet, all to try to simulate surprise pregnancy. But, even when they don't get sick, I still always know because the little arrows in the bladder and hunger needs bars double up.

I don't mind their needs depleting faster, but is there any way to change/hide the arrows in the needs bar, so seeing those arrows won't give the game away too soon?
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I would like to request a mod that allows the songs you can choose to sing by clicking the floor that comes with seasons to be available to sing all the time without having to pick a tradition and make a holiday.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm looking for a Dine & Ditch type mod that will make it possible for sims to actually just Dine and Ditch on a meal. I thought initially that when Dine Out came out that would be a thing, but my sims literally pay 100% of the time.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited January 2019
    Goth583 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Dine & Ditch type mod that will make it possible for sims to actually just Dine and Ditch on a meal. I thought initially that when Dine Out came out that would be a thing, but my sims literally pay 100% of the time.

@Goth583 There's this mod by LittleMsSam: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175409541663/no-restaurant-bill-when-being-invited-dont-pay

I've not used it so can't speak to how well it works, but worth a try?
    Post edited by loubyloulou on