Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Goth583 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is a mod that allows for the tasks in the Programming skill to be done faster? I have a sim who works from home and does Freelance work, creates apps and video games to make money. I've noticed that it takes literally all day (and sometimes part of a next) to complete creation of a mobile app or video game. I'm wanting something that will make it faster, like 8 sim hours or less, and if not a shorter time then one that can save the progress of where you were instead of starting the bar completely over.
    Coolspear has been maintaining the old one by Madam Butterfly, called cool1_crafting_FasterProgramming(MB). You can find it here:
    http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/12212-crafting-faster-programming-mb/
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    edited December 2018
    nonauno wrote: »
    a mod to stop using umbrella's. especially for toddler's seeing someone talk to them in the rain causing them to open and close it repeatedly with there limb's stretching is horrible.

There's a mod that stops toddlers from using umbrellas + another mod diminishing umbrella use for other ages, too, here:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-jahreszeiten/ (noumbrellasfortoddlers + carryumbrellafix)

Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @Rukola_Schaaf, I just double checked and you only need two Sims to start a gathering, you can save with one and have you modified traits.

the rules of the club do function first with a gathering

you can save a club with just one sim io to be able to invite a second sim, then the club does function for real, saving a club does nothing

Oh, I see now. I was confused. Sorry. Good luck, getting your Mod!

Thanks for helping your always helping us out your information is still helpful have you thought if creating your own club?
    Many new members need tips any help is helpful to all simmers.
    ~PrincessRey~
    Don't doubt yourself have confidence that you will gain knowledge to help others like me!
    Remember there is no try there is only do....Yoda
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    @Rukola_Schaaf, I just double checked and you only need two Sims to start a gathering, you can save with one and have you modified traits.

the rules of the club do function first with a gathering

you can save a club with just one sim io to be able to invite a second sim, then the club does function for real, saving a club does nothing

Oh, I see now. I was confused. Sorry. Good luck, getting your Mod!

Thanks for helping your always helping us out your information is still helpful have you thought if creating your own club?
    Many new members need tips any help is helpful to all simmers.
    ~PrincessRey~
    Don't doubt yourself have confidence that you will gain knowledge to help others like me!
    Remember there is no try there is only do....Yoda

:):):):):)
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Any mod to either allow the drone to save more videos or allow you to transfer videos while on vacation? It's hard to do the temple in recorded videos as I seem to run out of space pretty quickly and I can't transfer them while I'm on vacation which seems illogical.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    A working rocking chair mod, with animations.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Until Deaderpool can get around to adding new features to MCCC (he'll be looking into things after the holidays), I'd really like a no situation outfits in Del Sol Valley mod.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

Thank you! I did a google search but this didn't come up.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • emmaloowho12emmaloowho12 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! This thread looks amazing! Does anyone have any good mods (not CC) that add historical features to the games? Like writing letters or certain skills. Thanks!
  • _Mac__Mac_ Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello everyone. I was wondering if there was a career mod for Lawyer available?
    _Mac_ wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I was wondering if there was a career mod for Lawyer available?

Neia has a law career but, she has been ill and hasn't had the opportunity to update it yet:
    http://modthesims.info/d/601172/law-career.html
    > @Bananas_45 said:

> Neia has a law career but, she has been ill and hasn't had the opportunity to update it yet

Thank you for replying. I will wait quietly with the hope that Neia's health improves enough to take this on. I have grand dreams of a law career for a new sim.
  • RamtexRamtex Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey all!
    Im trying to find a mod/neighborhood that adds sloped or cliff lots like we had in Sims 2 and 3? I find it incredibly boring always building on completely flat lots and creating elevations on the plots looks ridiculously artificial which isn't what Im after. Please help!
    Ramtex wrote: »
    Hey all!
    Im trying to find a mod/neighborhood that adds sloped or cliff lots like we had in Sims 2 and 3? I find it incredibly boring always building on completely flat lots and creating elevations on the plots looks ridiculously artificial which isn't what Im after. Please help!

Other than the terrain tools they just added to the game, I don't think there is a mod like that.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    My sim kids are constantly in phases. I would love a mod that made childhood phases happen less frequently.
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    edited December 2018
    A mod for moodlets to always stay enlarged and never fold would be awesome. I dont know why mine keep folding all the time. I can barely read them after clicking on them because they instantly collapse like a sandsculpture.
    Post edited by Zasz on
  • barbaraluv86barbaraluv86 Posts: 131 Member
    Can anyone update the invisible crib mod and the no food sparkle mod?
  • IchooserockIchooserock Posts: 8 New Member
    I am looking for a mod that will allow children and teens homework to reset daily without having to go to school. I have children that quit school to do homeschooling and work on their skills. My idea was to have their parents help them with their homework once a day because I thought buying new homework might reset it, but it doesn’t :(
    I am trying to figure out how to do this myself but with no guidance I can find online the code is pretty confusing to read and I can’t even tell if it’s an option.
    I’m not looking for a whole school career, I just want to be able to use the homework.
    Thanks!
  • ThotaissanceThotaissance Posts: 2 New Member
    I know this is in the wrong place but does anyone have a link to the mod that 2x the speed of music production?
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    aldavor wrote: »
    Goth583 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is a mod that allows for the tasks in the Programming skill to be done faster? I have a sim who works from home and does Freelance work, creates apps and video games to make money. I've noticed that it takes literally all day (and sometimes part of a next) to complete creation of a mobile app or video game. I'm wanting something that will make it faster, like 8 sim hours or less, and if not a shorter time then one that can save the progress of where you were instead of starting the bar completely over.
    Coolspear has been maintaining the old one by Madam Butterfly, called cool1_crafting_FasterProgramming(MB). You can find it here:
    http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/12212-crafting-faster-programming-mb/

Thanks for the link! I'll take a look and maybe my poor sim can actually spend some time with his family instead of looking at a computer for an entire day.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello~
    Is there a mod that allows the "sing together" option be available whenever?
    So, I know Neia isn't up to working on their career mods for now, is there however, anyone else who has written a lawyer career mod? I don't know how and am terribly intimidated about trying to learn. Code is skeery!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    _Mac_ wrote: »
    So, I know Neia isn't up to working on their career mods for now, is there however, anyone else who has written a lawyer career mod? I don't know how and am terribly intimidated about trying to learn. Code is skeery!

Looking at this list here (which may not be exhaustive), it doesn't look like it, no. You could always ask midnitetech if they'd be willing to make one. They have a thread over in the CAS custom content section of the forum: https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/938330/custom-careers-available-taking-suggestions-too#latest
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > _Mac_ wrote: »
    >
    > So, I know Neia isn't up to working on their career mods for now, is there however, anyone else who has written a lawyer career mod? I don't know how and am terribly intimidated about trying to learn. Code is skeery!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Looking at this list here (which may not be exhaustive), it doesn't look like it, no. You could always ask midnitetech if they'd be willing to make one.

Thanks so much for the redirect, I'll give it a try. Also, that list is great! I appreciate the recourse!