Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Causing chaos in premade clubs

Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
Has anyone gone into a premade club and chaos yet? Because it's hilarious! I joined the Paragons, overthrew the leader, and I changed everything. The paragons are now a polite club that LOVES to cook, clean, and repair your objects! But they also hate to eat, sleep, drink, or socialize, but they have also welcomed two new members, Geoffrey Landgraab and Mortimer Goth! You can see them walking around during their meetups with SPECTACULAR clown costumes!

What have some of you guys done?

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Not chaos, but I felt a change was needed.

After checking up on two of my sims, Melonie and Ling, I wanted to get Michelle into the Renegades. That turned out to be a little problematic. I don't have pictures, but Michelle had to pee really badly, but the Renegades had broken all the toilets as well as other objects. I had her return home. Well that got on my nerves because I hate broken objects in this game. It happens on its own too much. I don't need a club going around breaking things. :s

So I knew one of the Renegades, Ulrike Faust.
    I had Ulrike ask the leader of the Renegades to step down, so she could take his place.
    12-14-15_8-22-58nbspAM.png

Her first action as leader was to kick him out.
    12-14-15_8-23-31nbspAM.png

Sorry kid, but you are really working my suspension of disbelief.
    Go join that kiddy club.
    12-14-15_8-23-56nbspAM.png

Now to change that activity of sabotaging objects, and she will also invite Michelle to join the club.
    12-14-15_8-24-05nbspAM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds