Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of DLC do you think will come next?

Hi All,

What type of DLC do you all think will come next? :)

I think we will get a game pack in January! :)
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Farm GP or Steampunk SP. Needs to be different from the typical Sims themes.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Farm GP or Steampunk SP. Needs to be different from the typical Sims themes.

I'd love a farming GP! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    edited December 2015
    Find Love Gamepack.

DLC
    Vibrating Heart Shaped Bed, Romantic Picnic Basket,Bear Rug,Heart Box Of Chocolates?
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm hoping something for the kids and teens ~ We need more kids clothes D:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I just want to be able to build, own, and run a restaurant like in TS2 again.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Farming or Restaurants! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Soulcloud6Soulcloud6 Posts: 267 Member
    I would love an EP that expanded retail to include restaurants and other types.
    And for the love of god... TODDLERS and non item babies.... :(
    is this too much to ask for?
  • CalicoJesterCalicoJester Posts: 93 Member
    A romance pack with new date venues, clothes and actions would be amazing. We could bring back online dating from TS3! Get couple portraits painted for us for a fee! More kisses and options for dates! I'm pretty sure lots of people are sick of constantly visiting the park or near-empty museum for their dates.
    I'd love a supernatural pack as well, the uniqueness of the alchemy skill and the different types of Sim was amazing and would be great to progress storytelling in TS4. I'd find it a lot easier to create my more fantasy-esque stories with a supernatural pack. For now the spooky pack will do, but it just isn't the same :/
    And a kid pack would be fun, children have a severe lack of hairstyles and clothing options compared to the other life stages. More toys and beds would be great (bunk-beds please!), and although some people will disagree I loved the imaginary friend feature and would like to see something more close in nature to it than talking to the stuffed toys.
    xUjx1Ah.gif
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited December 2015
    My wants:
    Carnival pack with a ferris wheels, merry-go-rounds and bumper cars.
    Farming with barnyard animals!
    Superheroes with ability to choose and hone your powers, and also design your own costume.
    Restaurants with the option to run one.

My expectation:
    Some uninspired holiday pack for valentines day.

My wants:
    Carnival pack with a ferris wheels, merry-go-rounds and bumper cars.
    Farming with barnyard animals!
    Superheroes with ability to choose and hone your powers, and also design your own costume.
    Restaurants with the option to run one.

My expectation:
    Some uninspired holiday pack for valentines day.

Yes to a carnival pack.
    I hope the next GP has movie theaters and restaurants. They could add those with Find Love.
  • Shalimar37Shalimar37 Posts: 20 Member
    Next expansion: Get A life!

The maxis team will actually inject some personality into the sims. By having them go to clubs and be dance kings and queens. And expand on the BFF mechanic. Cause we need more parties. There's not enough super social events already!
    Shalimar37 wrote: »
    Next expansion: Get A life!

The maxis team will actually inject some personality into the sims. By having them go to clubs and be dance kings and queens. And expand on the BFF mechanic. Cause we need more parties. There's not enough super social events already!

We already have Get Together. My opinion is a city ep with apartments and this thread is talking about game or stuffpack dlc not the next ep.
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    My bet is a game pack in January as well. What the theme of that pack will be, I have no idea. But I hope it will be activities related, like hobbies/sports for all lifestages.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Farm or Family GP, I'd be happy with either.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Am I the only one thinking the next GP will come in february? Just because we just got Get Together.. I think they will squeeze a Stuffpack in between in January instead.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Farm please. Or another vacation destination.
    If we do get a farm GP, I'd like I new world, same size at OR with some big lots and hopefully some farm animals.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I think... it will be a Stuff Pack with New Clothes and Hair... the new interactive object will be a... Ping Pong table- No! A Dance Pole- No! a, ah.. aaaahhh, a new baby mat for moving the babies out of the bassinet and into the ground. Yeah, that's the ticket.

1042e4n.jpg
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Hopefully a game pack. Stuff packs are kind of cool but we NEED actual new gameplay. Like a new venue or a destination or a big feature.
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    Hopefully a game pack. Stuff packs are kind of cool but we NEED actual new gameplay. Like a new venue or a destination or a big feature.

This. I do t even buy stuff packs and don't plan on ever buying them as long as the GP are good.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »

This. I do t even buy stuff packs and don't plan on ever buying them as long as the GP are good.

I love Spa Day and Outdoor Retreat but I need a Hobbies GP or a Home Life GP with many new activities for my Sim families <3
  • PandaSpiritPandaSpirit Posts: 127 Member
    edited December 2015
    I actually think the next GP is going to be like outdoor retreat but instead of the wilderness, it'll be beaches. Maybe we'll get building sandcastles, ocean swimming. It's just a thought. But I would much rather have a family game pack or something like farming/gardening. Honestly anything besides partying and I'll be happy.
    445.png
    The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time.
    One with a collar turtle neck!!! That's the kind!!
  • player994player994 Posts: 71 Member
    i wonder what January's update will be like. Any ideas?
    Most likely a Game Pack.