Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Muffin Box. Just click paste.

Comments

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid bryandRaid
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Single class โ€“ Economy
    โ€ข Seating Capacity : 180seats
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Toddbot

Probably something i was doing on Discord
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Supervisor
    Scans the
    line
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    The Everything Personal Finance in Your 20s and 30s Book
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited December 2018
    no

hey found bella goth

Idk man.
    Have you ever had a dream that felt real so you didn't know if it was a dream or not?

Many times.

Was playing a forum game
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited December 2018
    content://media/external/file/292178
    Whoa. I don't know what that was. :confused:
    Edit: Say what? It's a screenshot of an awesome musician I was listening to. How the heck...?
    He's great though, y'all... :)
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited January 2019
    So, the Alexa skill is not for you. Fine. What's not fine is the entitlement I've seen from other simmers because it's not what you wanted. "WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this isn't what I wanted! EA su...cks! Maxis su...cks!!!! I wanted this, this, and this! WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Settle down and stop whining.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    I don't have anything to paste, I hardly ever copy and paste stuff.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    My bike is smoking. Smoking kills, you ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ bike. Did they not teach you anything in bike school?
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    The Fey-Armandos
    How did you two meet?
    "Ooh, that's a good one. So whose side of the story do you want to tell?"
    "I've never heard yours, actually."
    "Really? Wow, okay then. So, I've just moved into the neighbourhood, and I'm bored. So I decide to go down to the park, on the off-chance that some other kid might be there. What do you know, not only is someone else down there, they come bounding up to me with a big smile on their face, babbling away in a language that I don't understand a word of, but hey - at least it sounds pretty. So of course I'm like 'sorry, I didn't understand a word of that,' and he's like 'it's okay man, I'm still not used to being in SimNation'. So he introduces himself as Diego, I introduce myself, the rest is history."
    "Oh, dear Watcher. I must have looked deranged."
    "Nah, not particularly."
    "I was so ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ lonely, ya know? You showing up made my week."
    "Seriously? Sweet Watcher, no wonder you married me."
    Who is the most jealous of you two?
    "Oh, definitely her."
    "Yeah, well I've got a reason to be."
    "Is that meant to be a compliment, Kitten?"
    "Not necessarily."
    "Eh, I'm taking it as a compliment." (kisses her)
    What are your 3 favourite physical things about your partner?
    "...Don't make me choose, please."
    "Aww, you're so sweet. I'll go first then. My favourite bits on Diego are his hair, his eyes, and his lips. Six-pack comes fourth I imagine."
    "Huh, so you'd go for my lips over my ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, would you? I would have thought it'd be the other way round."
    "Well, you do have a nice ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. But no, the lips come first. Those soft, kissable lips that whisper such sweet things into my ear... mi alma."
    "Ohohoho, mmm. Kiss me, my beautiful little Kitten... mmm hmm hmm..." (cue makeout sesh)
    "You see what I mean?"
    "Perfectly. Now for you, my favourite parts are... hmm. These (buries head in her chest) are probably my favourite. They're so warm and comfy and I love them to bits. Almost as much as the woman attached to them."
    "Mmm, stop it you."
    "Yeah, I probably should before I suffocate." (stays there) "Next on the list is those legs of yours. Sweet Watcher, you've got legs for days."
    "Eh, that's probably just the short skirt."
    "Nah, you've definitely got legs. I mean, come on! Look at these things." (runs a hand down her thigh) "Freaking beautiful. Like your face... is that too big a part? Have I got to narrow it down? Cause if not, there's number three right there."
    "So you're just a head in a jar and I have no arms. Makes sense."
    Who's more likely to be running late?

Who is the most organised and who is the messiest?

Who is the bigger flirt?
    "...Have you even been paying attention?"
    "...I'm the bigger flirt. No further comment."
    Who does the most cooking?
    "Mister Garcia here."
    "Yeah. Legendary cuisine is kind of a family tradition on Mรกma's side, so I use my talents in the kitchen most nights. It didn't exactly increase my machismo in the eyes of some of my coworkers, of course, but there's no shame in showing my softer side. I'm the one with the gorgeous wife, after all."
    "It took me the longest time to convince them you were real, you know that?"
    "Little old me? Are you serious?"
    "As death and taxes. It took you physically being there to convince 'em."
    "Hahaha. 'Diego? What are you doing here?' 'Visiting. Also, you forgot your lunch.' And then I heard your friend screaming as I left."
    "Yeah, poor Becca. 'Mia, I knew you had a husband, but I didn't realise he was so HOT! Tell me your secrets,' she said to me."
    "And what did you say?"
    "Same thing I always do. Do no harm, but take no crap."
    How do you feel about kids and do you want them? If so how many?
    "I think it's a good thing we want them, because frankly they're inevitable with how much we like WooHoo."
    "Ha! In all seriousness though, the Kitten's right. We do want kids eventually. It's just a case of when. They're such a big commitment and, well... I'm scared I'll screw it up."
    Who wears the pants in the relationship?
    "Uhh. I feel like we both do, wouldn't you say?"
    "Yeah, that question's not really that applicable. It depends on what you're talking about, really. For example, I'm the more emotionally stable one, for pretty obvious reasons-"
    "You sure about that, Kitten?"
    "...Okay, you got me there. I'm the most emotionally together one on a day-to-day basis, again for pretty obvious reasons. But we're both kind of equally breadwinner-y, which makes sense - I'm pretty independent and he's a traditionalist."
    "What you really mean is this sexist jerk right here would like to wear the pants."
    "Eh, at least you admit it. But yeah, I'd say there's a surprisingly equal partnership considering Macho Man over here."
    What's your partner's least favourite housework task?

What was the first thing you noticed about each other?

What does your partner do that ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ you off?
    "Oh, sweet Watcher."
    "You're cruel, you know that?" (the interviewer laughs) "Okay, so who's first to bare their soul?"
    "Not me, thanks. Already did enough of that last night."
    "Okay, guess it's me then. What do you do that ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ me off... probably idealizing me way too much. Like, I already know you love me, you talk about it all the time! I just... I wanna be seen as an actual person, you know?"
    "I know. Or maybe I don't, I dunno. Either way, I'll try to be better."
    "Wait, just like that?"
    "Yes, just like that!" (sighs) "I'm sorry, Kitten. It's just that... well, that's the thing you do that ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ me off. Acting like I'm not quite good enough. Wait, no, wrong word. Not quite sincere. Like I'm just going to up and leave or something."
    "Wait, I do that? Wow, I'm sorry, sweetheart."
    "It's okay. We can work on this together. Now c'mere."
    Where's the craziest/weirdest place you've ever had sex?
    "My childhood bedroom. We're not terribly adventurous."
    "He's looking at us weird. Do you think he realizes?"
    "He doesn't realize, does he?"
    "...We sleep in his childhood bedroom. He's lived in the same house for fourteen years. Admittedly, the walls are a lot pinker than they were back in the day, but it's really not that big of a deal."
    "Mรกma even teases us sometimes if it gets too loud."
    "Hahaha. 'Did you have fun last night? The bed was squeaking like a little mouse!' and so on."
    Do you know your partner's love language? If so, what is it?
    "Is that gives or takes?"
    "We could do both I suppose. Now giving... well, it's gotta be touch."
    "No, really?" (laughs and kisses her) "That was about as obvious as 'I don't deserve you.'"
    "Oh, come off it. You're just fishing for some much-needed compliments... or should I say words of affirmation?"
    "Ha! Got me in one, Kitten. How on earth could you tell?"
    "Tsss, shush you."
    Where do you see the 2 of you in ten years?
    "Hopefully roughly the same, honestly. Just ten years older and with a couple of kids."
    "Yeah, that sounds like us. You'll still be flirting with every woman on the block, and I'll still be threatening to fight anyone who tries to hurt my babies. Except this time, they'll be my actual babies."
    Whoa, sticking that in a spoiler. Couple tag.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    ะตะต ะธะผั ะธ ะ”ะถะตะฝะธั„ะตั€
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    snZ9tvo.png

This pic.
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    YEEEESSS GREY'S IS BACK TONIGHT!!!!
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    Pico.jpg

This pic.

832XG3D.gif
  • frog211frog211 Posts: 110 Member
    IzyEExX.jpg its true tho
    50035271_1106611576197514_5262799744786235392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.xx&oh=e94500c143d49a5015fcab88be314b5e&oe=5CBF4722
    This surprisingly insightful picture.
  • MypilotMypilot Posts: 60 Member
    tumblr_okrwtp3aSg1uijxjpo1_1280.jpg

I had to edit this for my very specific needs
    'Au clair de la lune, mon ami Pierrot, Prete-moi...๏ปฟ'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znKNQXo58pE
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I copied the bb color code
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!