Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• miggs21miggs21 Posts: 18 Member
    I don't know what went wrong, I purchased two items before that perfectly.
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next just under 25 hours.
    In this section we have a 3hour deal in the mix, at number 138.
    Numbers 129 (next deal) and 135 are our green (best price) deals.
    We also have a few white (once on the rotation) deals, these are at numbers 134, 136 and 139.
    The rest is red (worst price) and yellow (medium price) deals.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

128 ) Safari Living Set / 273 / 548 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World Inspiration Compilation is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (This deal is 52 sp more than # 313 but 98 sp less than # 825)

Upcoming Deals

129 ) Forever Living Plant / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 49)

130 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 324 / 706 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 334, # 734)

131 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 512 / 1797 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717 but less than # 324, # 57, # 624, # 538)

132 ) Adventurous Life! / 1160 / 2000 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, # 570)

133 ) More Magic! / 968 / 1782 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 748 but less than # 672, # 143)

134 ) Romantique Double Bed / 42 / 54 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bedroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

135 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 78 / 228 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 225, # 81, # 646)

136 ) Athena's Olive Tree / 19 / 58 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury Set; Quaint Cottage Collection

137 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 264 / 401 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 428 but less than # 254)

This is a 3 hour deal

138 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 1140 / 1987 / 43% / 3 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 418, # 357)

139 ) I Love Me Mirror / 40 / 42 / 5% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    I need some help, I've downloaded "Kellycot1 The Simdex" but I don't know how to use it, how do I check the boxes?
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    edited April 2016
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @YoshiSims - From the Sets on the DD tab of the spreadsheet, Fortune's Folly Compilation is not offered on the DD. Two of its subsets are on the DD: Drifter’s Desire (Deal 33 is the green deal) and Through the Spy Glass (Deal 425 is the green deal). Through the Spy Glass Bathroom is not available on the DD.

A few individual items that are included in Fortune Folly are also on the DD (from Part of Set tab)

Deal 50 The Queens Toilet (Through the Spy Glass Bathroom)
    Deal 150 Caterpillar Wall Hooks (Through the Spy Glass Bathroom)
    Deal 299 Topsy Turvey Single Bed (Through the Spy Glass)
    Deal 305 Hidden Treasures Dining Table (Drifter’s Desire)
    Deal 346 Lollypop Lollygagger Chair (Through the Spy Glass)

Thanks! I was just wondering if I could get the set for cheaper, since @Tahera gifted me freakin :D "Through the Spy Glass" B) , so I settled for the 465 discount of the set.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. There are quite a few white (once per rotation) deals on this portion of the list. We will also see the best price for the Go All In Compilation at number 148. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    139 ) I Love Me Mirror / 40 / 42 / 5% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo, Glitter and Glam Bedroom

Upcoming Deals:
    140 ) Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles, Once Upon a Time Cottage, Make a Wish Compilation

Note: This is the three-seater sofa not the two-seater loveseat of the same name
    141 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 38 / 81 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

142 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 950 / 1710 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, # 659)

143 ) More Magic! / 1100 / 1782 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 748, # 133 & # 672)

This is a 3 hour deal
    144 ) La-Di-Da Windows by BahHaus / 38 / 100 / 62% / 3 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

145 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen - Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

This is a 3 hour deal
    146 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 694 / 1310 / 47% / 3 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 307)

147 ) Chesapeake Bay Bay Window / 44 / 99 / 56% / 2 hours
    Hewnsman Dining Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

148 ) Go All In Collection / 986 / 3400 / 71% / 2 hours
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 321 & # 604)

149 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546 same as # 579 but less than # 497, # 160)

150 ) Caterpillar Wall Hooks / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Fortune's Folly Compilation; March 2011 Compilation

151 ) Classy Chassis Dining Chair / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, Erin! ( @kellycot1 ) :D
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    Happy birthday Erin @kellycot1
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Happy Birthday Erin aka @kellycot1 :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Happy Birthday to Erin (@kellycot1)
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Thanks so much @despina53, @angeljess26, @simgeek79 and @bekkasan for remembering my birthday! I had a wonderful day, with (kind of) TWO cakes—one little slice at the nice Italian restaurant my family and boyfriend took me to, and then another proper cake when I got home. I didn't get much Sims time in, but I did get to relax. Hope you're all doing well! :smile:

@p3dromoises – thanks for trying out the Simdex! As long as your PDF-reading program is compatible, you should just be able to select/click the box, which is usually to the left of the item, with your mouse/trackpad/finger (whatever you use normally to click on links and navigate around your computer). If you want to mark off a whole set at once, you can click the box to the left of the set name in the table of contents, or you can go to the set's actual page (with all the items) and click the box on the left in the top left-hand corner.

I created the Simdex with Adobe Acrobat, so I know that Adobe Acrobat and Reader work with it; I've also tested it with a few programs on my laptop, some of which worked and some of which didn't. Let me know if you continue to have trouble and, if so, feel free to drop me a message in this thread (with the @kellycot1 so I see it) or send me a direct message.
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 26 hours. In this section of the rotation we will see the best discounts on Luxe Lounge Spa and Mid Century Fantasy. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    161 ) Dreams of India / 465 / 1550 / 70% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 106 but less than # 792)

Upcoming Deals:
    Lux Lounge Spa is offered at deal # 166. Buying this item may give you the green download for # 166 on the other hand you may not need to buy this item if your CYS for # 166 will give you the green download button without buying the sectional.

162 ) Lazy Sim Sofa Sectional / 70 / 187 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

163 ) MultiTab 6000 / 260 / 287 / 9% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 622).

164 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Ice Box / 32 / 51 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

165 ) Loner Comfort Single Bed / 43 / 81 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

166 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 137 / 473 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 423, # 852, # 609, # 590 & # 61)

167 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 941 / 1650 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, # 442, # 934)

168 ) Carolina's Tanktop / 29 / 42 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Savvy; Oh My Goth! Compilation

169 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 592 / 1296 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 169, # 27, # 723, # 37)

170 ) Winding Path Lounge Chair / 25 / 42 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

171 ) R&R Teen / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Teens

172 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1083 / 1900 / 43% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 771, # 580)

173 ) Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine / 250 / 309 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2012 Compilation Set; Fabulous Fiesta!

174 ) Anna's Living Chair / 32 / 90 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wilderness Dreaming; Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010 Collection; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

@kellycot1 glad to hear you had a wonderful day on your birthday even if your sims didn't get to join in.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    kellycot1 wrote: »
    Thanks so much @despina53, @angeljess26, @simgeek79 and @bekkasan for remembering my birthday! I had a wonderful day, with (kind of) TWO cakes—one little slice at the nice Italian restaurant my family and boyfriend took me to, and then another proper cake when I got home. I didn't get much Sims time in, but I did get to relax. Hope you're all doing well! :smile:

@p3dromoises – thanks for trying out the Simdex! As long as your PDF-reading program is compatible, you should just be able to select/click the box, which is usually to the left of the item, with your mouse/trackpad/finger (whatever you use normally to click on links and navigate around your computer). If you want to mark off a whole set at once, you can click the box to the left of the set name in the table of contents, or you can go to the set's actual page (with all the items) and click the box on the left in the top left-hand corner.

I created the Simdex with Adobe Acrobat, so I know that Adobe Acrobat and Reader work with it; I've also tested it with a few programs on my laptop, some of which worked and some of which didn't. Let me know if you continue to have trouble and, if so, feel free to drop me a message in this thread (with the @kellycot1 so I see it) or send me a direct message.

Wow...two cakes and Italian food....sounds like a great birthday to me. :) Take some simming time when you get a chance.
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,081 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday to you Erin @kellycot1! Glad it was a good one.
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,081 Member
    Happy Birthday @Elf67. Hope you have a good one too!
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday @Elf67 ! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    Belated happy birthdays to @kellycot1 and @Elf67.

I just had a lovely green download button for Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire... thanks again for the thread... and @kellycot1- that's another thing to tick off on the Simdex so thank you for that too - it must have taken forever to compile.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Oops, late to the party ... again! :(

Happy birthday Erin @kellycot1, sounds like a you had a wonderful day - I especially love birthdays on or around a week-end just to have mpre days celebrating! :smiley:

And @Elf67, happy belated birthday to you - it's been a long, long, time since we last saw you around these parts :(

And so to 'newbie' @Scotsim welcome, and thank you for saying hi; it's always great to know that there are still plenty of folk making use of this great thread and enjoying the journey to Owning The Store ... even if you don't realise you're on that road yet! :wink:
    My apologies for missing posting the deals 10 hours ago! Sometimes OE gets so busy...

Here are the deals for the next 26 hours. The best discounts for Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts and Olympian Physique are coming up in this section of the rotation. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    178 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Woodsman's Chair / 33 / 69 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 178, # 73)

Upcoming Deals:
    179 ) Haute Hip Sofa / 31 / 87 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

180 ) Futureshock Living / 462 / 1072 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 872 but less than # 347, # 562)

181 ) Day in the Country Dress / 10 / 61 / 84% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

This is a 3-hour deal
    182 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 576 / 1800 / 68% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 352 but less than # 77)

183 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 532 / 1710 / 69% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 183, # 528, # 156)

184 ) Derby Delight / 58 / 99 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

Note: 0% savings. This is the regular price for this item
    185 ) Romantique Dining Chair / 34 / 34 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

186 ) BahHaus / 689 / 1350 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 204 & # 498)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    187 ) Olympian Physique / 370/ 1000 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 720, # 331, # 559, # 924 & # 770) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

188 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 153 / 450 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250 but less than # 621 & # 464)

189 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Talavera Tile Wall mirror / 27 / 81 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

190 ) Ultra Stylish Towel Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

191 ) Hipsters United / 25 / 75 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

• AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    These good deals (#185) just keep knocking my socks off!
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    edited May 2016
    @kellycot1 my adobe reader doesn't work with it, I think its version is too old or something, I'll try updating it.

edit: I've updated it but still I don't know how to mark them, I'm such a noob.
    Post edited by p3dromoises on
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited May 2016
    Here is the list for the current deal and the deals for the next 24, or so, hours.

If you purchase deal 196 The Lucky Simoleon Casino, be sure to check out Up the Ante Compilation for a green download button.

Current Deal With less than 30 minutes remaining at the time this list was posted
    193 ) Storybook Dining Room Set / 140 / 239 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 415)

Upcoming Deals
    194 ) Steampunk Savvy / 410 / 561 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 732 but less than # 472 and # 118)

195 ) Hacienda Luxury / 380 / 941 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 434 & # 756)

If you buy the Casino check out Up the Ante Compilation for a green download button.
    196 ) The Lucky Simoleon Casino / 760 / 1539 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Up the Ante Compilation, included in Lucky Palms Gold.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 55 less than # 909)

197 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Little Drama Curls Hairstyle / 39 / 109 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

198 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / 37 / 50 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

199 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 752 / 1584 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 64 but less than # 740, # 531)

200 ) Pump-less Waterwork Sink / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation, Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

This is a 3-hour deal
    201 ) Classic Gumball Machine / 120 / 273 / 56% / 3 hours
    Part of: Regency Arcade; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

202 ) Bayside Kitchen / 494 / 499 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; 3 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

203 ) City Never Sleeps / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Go All In Compilation; October 2011 Compilation

204 ) BahHaus / 513 / 1350 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 204, # 498, # 186)

205 ) The Sims Classic- Forever Redwood Potted Tree / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Welcome Back to Three Lakes; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

206 ) Africa Inspired: City Side Braids / 25 / 100 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Africa Inspiration Collection; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @kellycot1 my adobe reader doesn't work with it, I think its version is too old or something, I'll try updating it.

edit: I've updated it but still I don't know how to mark them, I'm such a noob.

I just saw this and butted in since @kellycot1 hasn't been by. I just run the mouse to the checkbox and click and the check appears. I'm not sure why that wouldn't work for you. I just recently finished marking everything except single items on mine. I know realize how much exclusive stuff I missed by not starting Sims 3 until 2012. :( I really hate that I missed the Dr Pepper stuff.

@SimGuruDrake Do you think they would ever release the exclusive stuff? I know I said EA wouldn't get another nickel from me...but that was for Sim4, not Sims3. :lol: I'd pay real money for the Dr Pepper stuff.
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I hear you @bekkasan . I want the Skydiving Studio, just because. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    I hear you @bekkasan . I want the Skydiving Studio, just because. :)

yup, would like that one too. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top