March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Yay to @Joh and @KevinL5275 ! We love to hear those kinds of stories here. :) That's why we do all this: to help others get the great deals on all the stuff you want.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

Happy Friday DD Stalkers,

I'm posting this list ahead of time a bit, so the first deal won't actually start for another hour-ish, but I am up early and decided to make a trek to Walmart before it gets crazy-busy. I didn't want to post late or forget!! :) I also included an extra deal at the end, so this is a 26 hour list. Sometimes I don't get to it on Saturday morning and I didn't want anyone to miss the chance at the solo appearance of Romanza Bridal Party at number 626!

Today's list has quite a few white deals (once on the rotation) starting with the Baseball Jacket, which is not part of any set, at number 614. There are two green deals (best discount) in the mix: Tiki Outdoor Party and Multitab 6000 (which is part of the Goth-themed sets.) The Multitab 6000 deal is only 18% off. Does anyone know if it ever appears on the sales page at a better discount?? I'm not sure. Anyway, if you don't own much of the Technophobe No More Set, it will help a bit with your CYS discount when that set comes around again at its best discount (number 394 - May 21st), or with the May 2012 Compilation at its best discount (number 454 - May 26th).

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal: (Starts at 12:19PM UTC, about 1 hour after the time of this post.)
    613 ) Morocco Mystique / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, but less than # 335)

Upcoming Deals:
    614 ) Baseball Jacket / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

615 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor / 52 / 84 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

616 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 754)

617 ) Archibald Arch / 39 / 48 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, but less than # 464)

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)

625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    > @trithone said:
    > Yay to @Joh and @KevinL5275 ! We love to hear those kinds of stories here. :) That's why we do all this: to help others get the great deals on all the stuff you want.

Thank you---I'm awed at all the work the team here has done with this. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the spreadsheets the first time!

How do I tag people? I have no idea how to do that here...

I got the Multitab 6000 from the Sale! page last month, for 195, so better than the upcoming 235/18% off.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,980 Member
    edited March 2016
    @joh - To tag a person, type the "at sympbol" in front of a person's username as I have done with your name here. When you're tagged, you will get notified they have mentioned you in a comment. In the toolbar at the top of the thread page, you will see a globe icon. Click on it to see all your notifications. A red number will indicate if you have any new notifications.

Again @joh, have you checked out the Cascades thread to help get the most value for your points.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2016
    Joh wrote: »
    I got the Multitab 6000 from the Sale! page last month, for 195, so better than the upcoming 235/18% off.
    Hey @Joh,

I think you said a little bit ago that you already owned a lot of the Store? So this might not be relevant to you but there used to be a really good cascade for the 'Goth' sets. I believe price changes and stuff messed it up but there are a lot of combinations of this content that could get you a LOT of content for very little.

Check out the May 2012 Compilation and all the sets and combos it contains. Now you have the Multitab you might see some very attractive prices. :)

P.S. Just to add that we see here another great example of the DD Thread Post Explosion Phenomenon! How many days ago did you make your first post and you're already on 17! :)

One of the best side-effects of joining the DD Stalkers is suddenly and unexpectedly becoming VERY chatty on the forum :smiley: Not long now @Joh till you hit three figures!
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,488 Member
    @joh you can't tag people until you're a full member, but using the @ symbol in front of their name works.

Thank you @trithone !!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I was able to get Provence for 95SP. Thanks for keeping up this thread!
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I'm hoping to get the bridal set tomorrow and everyday casual chic
    Managed to have time to post this morning! Yay!

Here are the deals for the next 24 hours. Romanza Bridal Party will make its solo appearance on this rotation. We will also see the best discounts on the Haute Hacienda Refrigerator and the Old Towne Starter Kit. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

627 ) Makizushi Counter Island / 57 / 89 / 36% / 2 hours

628 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 513 / 1337 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 759, but less than # 354)

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

631 ) Runway Riot / 756 / 1400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, # 340)

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

633 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 60 but less than # 676, # 496)

634 ) The V.I.P. / 41 / 52 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

635 ) Show Stopping Style- Second Skin Jacket / 23 / 45 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

636 ) Fairytale / 26 / 42 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

637 ) Grandmother's Cooktop / 51 / 108 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

Come on Old Town: Starter Kit!!!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • MurderPrincessKMurderPrincessK Posts: 781 Member
    Hi Guys and Gals,

I just want to say a quick Thank You to everyone who worked to put this list together. It is very much appreciated and very useful in my quest to own things without giving the store all my money.... or any really since I just click on ads as much as I can. It is making my quest go faster and smoother now. Thanks Again!
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Is anyone else having problems with the store? I am trying to update the spreadsheet but the store will not load at all :(
    a.k.a. Catherine

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @MurderPrincessK welcome, glad you found us. Maybe add a link to your Wishlist in your signature, people around here that own the store like to help.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited March 2016
    @missy2311 the store loaded for me and let me log in so hopefully it was a temporary glitch.

We are currently up to number 634) The V.I.P
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @MurderPrincessK - Welcome. We are glad you found the list helpful. Have you checked out some other great threads that will help you own the store, such as:
    @missy2311 - The store loaded for me and I updated the spreadsheet.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited March 2016
    Here is the list for the current deal and deals for the next 24 hours. The best price for Grandpa's Grove is up next. Grandpa's Grove is the only green deal in this list. This list includes one of the many appearances of the "amazing and much loved" Uber Sani-Sim Toilet ;)

ETA - I have added links to reviews for Grandpa's Grove. See my post below or the store review section on page 1 of this thread

Current Deal (Started at Mar/20/16 4:19 PM UTC)

639 ) Mother Ann Double Bed / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

640 ) Grandpa's Grove / 475 / 1710 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 495, # 674)

641 ) Hanging Kimono Wall Art / 33 / 102 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; December 2011 Compilation Set

642 ) They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace / 34 / 109 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Farm Fresh Folk Set

643 ) Serenity Retreat / 741 / 1539 / 52% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, # 244, but less than # 100)

644 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 136 / 467 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 476,but less than # 921, # 923, # 851)

645 ) Morocco Mystique / 195 / 405 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, but less than # 613, # 335)

646 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 111 / 228 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 135, # 225 but same as # 81)

647 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 588 / 798 / 26% / 2 hours
    Includes: Glitter and Glam Bedroom; Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 72, # 8)

648 ) Getaway Dining Chair / 26 / 68 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

649 ) Vineyard Vittles Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation

650 ) Palace of Versailles / 833 / 1342 / 38% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 213, but less than # 350, # 417)

651 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Walk the Path Rug / 30 / 45 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set
    Post edited by Me1620 on

Hey DD community! I see what could possibly be the first glitch of this DD list, but hopefully only the DD website page. The current deal, deal 639 - Mother Ann Double Bed, is appearing as scheduled. I was not on to see the previous deal which should have been deal 638 - Formal to a T(ie) . However, the DD page shows the past sales as deal 636 - Fairytale and deal 637 - Grandmother's Cooktop.

Did anyone notice if Formal to a T(ie) was offered? If so, then the list is fine, but the DD web page is off.

I did take a screenshot to show Formal to a T(ie) was not listed but I am not going to bother posting it.

Yes I saw Format to a (T)ie on the Daily Deals page before the Mother Ann Double Bed.

Is the Grandpa's Grove worth it?
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I saw Formal to a T(ie) offered as well!
    edited March 2016
    @KevinL5275 & @MariTomKaulitZ - Thanks for posting about Formal to a T(ie).

I love Grandpa's Grove and 475 sp is an amazing deal! I wholeheartedly recommend purchasing it. I paid a lot more for the venue and I feel I have gotten my money's worth. The tractor alone is worth the 475 sp. Back when SimGuruCopeland was designing for the store, many of us, myself included, requested modern farm equipment which would allow us to play family farms that could support the family. He came through with Grandpa's Grove. (Yes, you can use the green dragon, but I don't usually want to use mythical creatures in my game.)

Weealbet's review is excellent. He provides a not-to-be-missed tutorial on how to use the track especially the track switcher (found at 7:40 of the video). (I am adding this review to the list on page 1.)
    ETA - AznSensei's blog includes reviews on almost the whole store. Here is his review for Grandpa's Grove.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

@Me1620 Thank you for the info. I went ahead and bought it.
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    I Saw Format to a (T)ie too Jodi HUGS!! :D I just didn't get to post it on my page in time. :(
  • JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    > @Me1620 said:
    > @joh - To tag a person, type the "at sympbol" in front of a person's username as I have done with your name here. When you're tagged, you will get notified they have mentioned you in a comment. In the toolbar at the top of the thread page, you will see a globe icon. Click on it to see all your notifications. A red number will indicate if you have any new notifications.
    >
    > Again @joh, have you checked out the Cascades thread to help get the most value for your points.

Thank you @Me1620! I have been reading through the Cascades thread, fascinating information, and a lot to absorb--- all very useful!

I'm aiming to collect all the venues I like most, so the list is invaluable to me! The next venue I'm aiming for is the Serenity Retreat, on Thursday---thankfully coming up at a reasonable hour in my time zone!

Thanks again for all your great work!

> @ajaxpost said:
    > Joh wrote: »
    >
    > I got the Multitab 6000 from the Sale! page last month, for 195, so better than the upcoming 235/18% off.
    >
    >
    >
    > Hey @Joh,
    >
    > I think you said a little bit ago that you already owned a lot of the Store? So this might not be relevant to you but there used to be a really good cascade for the 'Goth' sets. I believe price changes and stuff messed it up but there are a lot of combinations of this content that could get you a LOT of content for very little.
    >
    > Check out the May 2012 Compilation and all the sets and combos it contains. Now you have the Multitab you might see some very attractive prices. :)
    >
    >
    > P.S. Just to add that we see here another great example of the DD Thread Post Explosion Phenomenon! How many days ago did you make your first post and you're already on 17! :)
    >
    > One of the best side-effects of joining the DD Stalkers is suddenly and unexpectedly becoming VERY chatty on the forum :smiley: Not long now @Joh till you hit three figures!

Thanks @ajaxpost!

I've collected a lot in the past couple of months, but am by no means close to owning the store! !'m mainly picking away at buying sale items for the sets I want, at the best possible price. Then I'll go for the CYS on them when the sets go on sale.

I also want to get Roaring Heights, so am shooting for all of the period 20's sets to eventually go with that. I'm going to try to get Le Cinema Plumbob via the March 2013 Compilation. I already have Live, Laugh, Love, and the Large as Life Movie Screen--- so now I'm hoping to see the Barrier to Entry System show up on the Sale! page again soon.

I have 54% of the May 2012 Compilation so far. I'm not as interested in the Goth stuff (too dark and pointy!) or the futuristic looks, and am pretty much obsessed with most of the venues, since they're so much fun to make over, and really add play value to the game for the Kid.

I just realized that CYS applies to Bohemian Garden, and Brunch at the Old Mill, so am hoping something from those two sets show up on the Sale! page next week, since I don't think any of their objects are on the DD list.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your great help and advice!
    @joh - The discounts on the Sales page usually range from 25% to 35% off. You will get a better deal for both sets if you wait for them to appear on the DD.

The Bohemian Garden appears three times on the Daily Deal. None of its individual items are offered on the DD. For your first item, you should purchase the Go Go Boots or one of the wildflowers, all priced at 25 sp, to get your CYS activated.
    • Deal 831/ 901 sp / 47% off - scheduled to appear Apr/5/16 4:19 PM UTC
    • Deal 78/ 646 sp / 62% off - scheduled to appear Apr/24/16 10:19 AM UTC Green deal
    • Deal 177/ 918 sp / 46% off - scheduled to appear May/2/16 7:19 PM UTC

Brunch at the Old Mill appears twice on the Daily Deal. None of its individual items are offered on the DD. As with any set, buy one of the items worth 25 sp to get your CYS activated.
    • Deal 948/ 442 sp / 74% off - scheduled to appear Apr/15/16 12:19 PM UTC Green deal
    • Deal 884 / 765 sp / 55% off - scheduled to appear Apr/10/16 3:19 AM UTC

When you do purchase the Brunch at the Old Mill, you can download the lot for free from SimGuruKitty's studio on the Exchange. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    has anyone completely stopped getting ads besides me? I have only gotten 3 (and only 1 paid) since January
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top