Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    It seems like the regency arcade and Bahuas. Always go on sale for the daily deals.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @goodFeel93 - I am glad you are able to spend time with your sister and family. Gardening can be very relaxing. Our ground still has snow on it but it is melting quickly. We don't start gardening here until late May. That's okay though because I find spending time on my computer very relaxing. Of course, I get a lot more sunshine gardening.

@Horrorgirl6 - From the DD spreadsheet on the Sort by Item/Set tab

Regency Arcade is offered three times, deals 542, 494 and 484, listed by price from lowest to highest.
    • deal 542 for 629 simoleons 63% off
    • deal 494 for 748 simoleons 56% off
    • deal 484 for 867 simoleons 48% off

BahHaus is also offered three times, deals 204, 498 and 186, listed by price from lowest to highest.
    • deal 204 for 513 simoleons 62% off
    • deal 498 for 554 simoleons 59% off
    • deal 186 for 689 simoleons 49% off

Even though the DD list includes 977 deals, many items and sets are repeated.

The DD list includes:
    • 134 sets and compilations
    • 471 individual items
    • 12 premium items
    • 18 venues
    • 1 world

*Is that too much information? I tend to do that :D
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,081 Member
    Current Deal

499 ) Ultimate Fridge / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

500 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 265)

501 ) Turtle Island Rug / 17 / 54 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

502 ) Homecoming / 1121 / 1900 / 41% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 11, # 32)

503 ) Goddess Contemporary Capri / 26 / 50 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Date Night

504 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 330 / 475 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, but less than # 276)

505 ) Ultramodern End Table by D. Kyle / 18 / 55 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teen Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

506 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This is one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 762 but less than # 430)

507 ) Culinary Arts Stool / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

508 ) Playground Dresser / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

509 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 420 / 1125 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 407, # 273, # 669)

510 ) Hand Stenciled Dining Table / 34 / 61 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

This is a 3-hour deal
    511 ) Full Regal Living Set / 648 / 1376 / 53% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 808, but less than # 266)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Can I advertise games here from another developer? Due to COVID-19 that organisation has teamed up with WHO to encourage everybody to stay at home and therefore they made some really cool games free for a limited time but I'm not sure if I can advertise that here.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    SimLibby wrote: »
    Can I advertise games here from another developer? Due to COVID-19 that organisation has teamed up with WHO to encourage everybody to stay at home and therefore they made some really cool games free for a limited time but I'm not sure if I can advertise that here.

What kinda games ?
    Cool games, Hidden-Object Adventure puzzle like games. Collector Editions.
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member

@SimLibby If you're linking to free offers, that should be totally fine, as per the forum rules:
    • Don't advertise. For anything: pay-to-play gaming sites, products or items for sale, referral links or advert links/images in forum signatures, avatar posts, blogs, profiles, you name it! But feel free to link to free gaming fan sites and free-to-enter league sites.
    from here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts

I don't see why a giveaway would be any different; I think the only problem is when you're asking people to spend money.
    @SimLibby If you're linking to free offers, that should be totally fine, as per the forum rules:
    • Don't advertise. For anything: pay-to-play gaming sites, products or items for sale, referral links or advert links/images in forum signatures, avatar posts, blogs, profiles, you name it! But feel free to link to free gaming fan sites and free-to-enter league sites.
    from here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts
    I don't see why a giveaway would be any different; I think the only problem is when you're asking people to spend money.

Thank you @puzzlezaddict for informing me. If your name is any indication, you should love these games. :)

Here is the link for games that are temporary free for a limited period: https://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/playaparttogether
    Current Deal

This is a 3-hour deal
    511 ) Full Regal Living Set / 648 / 1376 / 53% / 3 hours
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 808, but less than # 266)

Upcoming Deals

512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip

513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 99 but less than # 364, # 416)

514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 252 but less than # 393)

515 ) Boho Teen Lacy Top / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

516 ) The Sims Classic- Big Ol' Glory Tree Ring / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 1036 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    517 ) Runway Riot / 518 / 1400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 123, but less than # 340, # 631)

518 ) Aromatic Décor / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; The Monarch Suite

519 ) Theo's Contempo Coffee Table / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

520 ) Food Sample Sculpture / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 220)

521 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 192 / 600 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 483, # 775)

522 ) Jet Set / 223 / 675 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 697)

523 ) Banana Jeff’s Wall Mirror / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I'm feeling better. I'm just exhausted. As for @jude555 's question, I was put on a waiting list for the test. It took over a week before they changed their mind and ask me to show up at another testing location. I did. They told me that as I was starting to feel better, the results might be less accurate. Still, it took them over a week and emailed Saturday that the results were negative but that I still needed to remain in quarantine for a few more days.

Si, all I know is that I caught whatever my mom caught in Vietnam, but it's likely not the covid-19.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    I'm feeling better. I'm just exhausted. As for @jude555 's question, I was put on a waiting list for the test. It took over a week before they changed their mind and ask me to show up at another testing location. I did. They told me that as I was starting to feel better, the results might be less accurate. Still, it took them over a week and emailed Saturday that the results were negative but that I still needed to remain in quarantine for a few more days.

Si, all I know is that I caught whatever my mom caught in Vietnam, but it's likely not the covid-19.

@Lexers615 I'm glad you tested negative for Covid-19, however, I am sorry that you had to deal with the flu, I have had flus in the past and one that I was extremely sick back in 2014, thank goodness for Tami-flu.. I hope you feel stronger and healthier and are able to go out soon!
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Thank you @puzzlezaddict for informing me. If your name is any indication, you should love these games. :)

Here is the link for games that are temporary free for a limited period: https://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/playaparttogether

Thanks for the link. I'd never heard of those games, but you know, free stuff and a lockdown that might drag on for months... I'm sure they'll come in handy.
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @LMC6255 It wasn't the flu either. Or I would have had it twice this season. My little nephew caught it at the daycare center and gave it to my brother, his wife, my father and myself in November. We were real sick.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @SimLibby, thanks for the links! I play those games from time to time and have wondered what it would be like to play on my 100" projector screen! I'll probably check it out today.

@Lexers615, I'm also glad the test came back negative. But, sick is sick, so glad you are beginning to feel better.

On a personal note, my cousin's son, who is an EMT here in New England, HAS tested positive. I haven't heard an update since Saturday, so I'm not sure what his isolation/quarantine status is. I also have a nephew who's daughter (8 yo) is presenting with symptoms, but not enough for the doctors to test her. Yet.

The lack of testing capacity is truly disappointing. I do understand that they can only manufacture so much while maintaining the quality standards to make the tests accurate. But, that doesn't make it any less disappointing.

All I can do is pray for both of them, and hope my great niece "only" has the flu. Truth is, flu in the young and elderly is still a high risk. And, if it escalates to the point that needs hospitalization, she will potentially be exposed to Corona. Two of my nieces, her aunts, are nurses, so I am sure that my nephew is getting good advice on how to proceed.

Anyway, hope everyone is staying well. Please keep us all posted. I realized the other day that, as has been observed occasionally, that if someone drops off of the site, we have no way of knowing if they have simply moved on to other interests, or something more dire has happened.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Oh, on the lighter side... I had someone actually comment that my "about me" on my dating site profile was "long winded!" So, yeah, I simply don't know how to keep things brief.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Wow, @SimLibby, if you download several of the free games, their loyalty system counts them toward yet another free game, not on the list!
    aka Jude

My Studio

Current Deal

522 ) Jet Set / 223 / 675 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 697)

Upcoming Deals

523 ) Banana Jeff’s Wall Mirror / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours

Note: Before you purchase deal 524, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Wilderness Dreaming is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids! 2010 compilation which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

524 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 156 / 360 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 829, # 814)

525 ) A Little Chilly Dress / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

526 ) Potted Orchids Divine / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

527 ) V-ery Hip / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation

528 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 183, but less than # 156)

529 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 275 / 542 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 849, # 795, # 376)

530 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 655 / 897 / 27% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 381, # 435)

Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and downloaded and install the chair as a single item.

531 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 848 / 1584 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 64, # 199, # 740)

532 ) Cloud 9 Counter Island / 25 / 50 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

533 ) Boyfriend's Blazer / 26 / 76 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

534 ) Show Stopping Style- Backstage Security Pants / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles; Seeing Stars

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @SimLibby - Thanks for the link. I have purchased and played many games from Big Fish Games over the years. I am happy to download free games.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Current Deal

534 ) Show Stopping Style- Backstage Security Pants / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles; Seeing Stars

Upcoming Deals

535 ) Flutterbye Wall Mirror / 29 / 61 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010; Critter Comforts
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 53)

536 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 212 / 427 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, but less than # 378)

537 ) Wall of Greats / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: It's Game Time; Man Cave Compilation

538 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 759 / 1797 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, # 624)

539 ) Bayside Laundry / 155 / 299 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry; 3 items included in Villa Paraiso
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 777)

540 ) Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

541 ) Zen Again / 485 / 842 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, # 868)

542 ) Regency Arcade / 629 / 1683 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 494, # 484)

543 ) Finest Living, Finest Cooking / 1218 / 1983 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: December 2011 Compilation Set
    Includes: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation, Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection, Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels

544 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Bou Sra Waterfall Shower / 40 / 62 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

545 ) Falling Leaves Mobile / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

546 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 150 / 552 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 149, # 579, # 497, # 160)

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Seems like i'm the first and only one with this problem.
    Right now i can't export my world in CAW. It says "Invalid Package ID.." How to fix this problem?
    I added some .package files with S3PE and there was never any problem but now i have this error?

Anyone here who could help me out? Thanks and greetings y'all!

@goodFeel93,

Did you ever export this world before?

If so, see Changing out the WIPD file:
    http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1264/Uses_for_S3PE_World_Creation.pdf
    Don't click the link in the first post. Apparently the original guide page on doesn't exist anymore. Just scroll down for the guide (with many thanks to the lovely miss Auntielynds who has her guides flowing all over the internet, luckily).

If that doesn't solve anything, some other ideas:
    - Change the name/description of the world and save it under a different name.
    - Maybe try exporting with a vanilla TS3 folder (regenerate a new one, but, I expect you know this, all your stuff is in the old folder so don't throw it away without making backups).
    - Removing the temp files in the TS3 folder and CAW folder in my documents.
    Thanks so much @SimLibby i'll take a look and try the other things. How i said i never had any problems. Imported my world into S3PE then the package files i deleted this WPID file and saved it. It worked everytime until now.. Thanks 🙏🏼🍪
    Current Deal

546 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 150 / 552 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 149, # 579, # 497, # 160)

Upcoming Deals

547 ) Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Keen Klothes Keeper / 27 / 61 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; When Worlds Collide Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

548 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 165 / 593 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 31, but less than # 462)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    549 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 216 / 475 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 916, but less than # 959)

550 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 686 / 1029 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 750, but less than # 695)

551 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, # 424)

552 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 448 / 1540 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 224, # 289)

553 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 969, # 342)

554 ) Family Banners / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

555 ) Country Carved Tableware Cabinet / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

556 ) Liberated Spikes / 35 / 60 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

557 ) She Put the Lime in the Coconut Top / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

@SimLibby nope. Tried it and nothing seems to work.. I just get headache from this CAW argh.. well i'll try it again thanks
    edited April 2020
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    Right now i can't export my world in CAW. It says "Invalid Package ID.." How to fix this problem? I added some .package files with S3PE and there was never any problem but now i have this error?
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    @SimLibby nope. Tried it and nothing seems to work.

To bad changing the WIPD didn't work. I wonder, do you have a save/backup left from before you added those .package files? If so, can you export this file successfully? I would try that if I where you. If you can export, then adding those packages or some of those packages might be responsible for the error.

EDIT:
    Adding one package at a time, export the world to see if it works, if so adding another package, exporting the world, etc. could be the way to go but no idea if exporting the same world over and over again is a good idea.

Could those imported packages be corrupt or something? Where did you get them from? What are they? Some custom weather and stuff like that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top