Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Happy birthday @frozenorangejuic
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited March 2016
    Happy Birthday @frozenorangejuic! Hope it is a great one! :smiley:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next almost 25 hours.
    In this section of the list we have a 3 hour deal at number 480.
    We only have one green deal in this section, our current deal (number 478).
    There are several once on the rotation deals to keep this section interesting. These are numbers 479, 480, 481, 482, 485, 486 and 489.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

478 ) Everyday Teens Collection / 481 / 1219 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 239, # 45)

Upcoming Deals

479 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / 11 / 27 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Safari Living Set; World Inspiration Compilation; Adventurous Life!
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

This is a 3-hour deal
    480 ) Red Dragon Loveseat / 47 / 81 / 42% / 3 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation

481 ) Snap and Sprint Shoes / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

482 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- The Royal Treatment Towel Rack / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

483 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 264 / 600 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 521, but less than # 775)

484 ) Regency Arcade / 867 / 1683 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 542, # 494)

485 ) Table End Table / 15 / 50 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

This is not from the JCP set. It was sold the month before the JCP set. However, this dress was recolored and offered in the free JCP set.
    486 ) Bohemian Dress / 42 / 75 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

487 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 880 / 1277 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 620, # 683, # 155)

488 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 703 / 1573 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, but less than # 772, # 596)

489 ) Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining / 490 / 1265 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Hi everyone! Nice to be on again! I just popped in quickly to mention that I now own the store! I want to give a big BIG thank you to everyone who has helped me reach this day! Your generosities will always be remembered! @Me1620 I would love to be part of the Own the Store Club, so add me to it please! :lol: haha Anyways, continue Simming my wonderful Simming friends! <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Happy birthday @frozenorangejuic :heart: hope you're doing well and congratulations @Assirk on owning the store!!! Welcome to the club :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Thanks @simgeek79! <3 I've been waiting for this moment for so long! Haha :lol: Happy to finally be part of the club!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Happy birthday @frozenorangejuic! :smiley:

Congratulations @Assirk on owning the store. :sunglasses:
    @Assirk congrats on owning the store welcome to the club
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @LoveGirl welcome to the site. I only found out about the DD rotation list a couple of months ago. I'm very thankful to everyone who create these threads and great resources. I've gotten so many things either free or very cheap.
  • LoveGirlLoveGirl Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you, @lasummerb! I have gotten so many gifts and awesome deals the past few days and I hope it continues! I can't wait to own the store. :)
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited March 2016
    @Assirk - Congratulations and welcome to the IOS club. Happy to add you to the list. Now it is time for you to go and enjoy all the items in your game.

@frozenorangejuic - Happy Birthday Tasha. I hope you are enjoying your day.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Happy Birthday!!! @frozenorangejuic. Congrats @Assirk good luck adjusting to the change
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    So long have I been looking at the Store and not even knowing about this xD thanks for all of the resources and advice :smiley:

A lot of the sets that are down as 'should be free' on my spreadsheet aren't :( but I guess I just don't own enough to trigger. Yet I've still gotten a couple of sets for super cheap so yay :smile:
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    EniracY wrote: »
    So long have I been looking at the Store and not even knowing about this xD thanks for all of the resources and advice :smiley:

A lot of the sets that are down as 'should be free' on my spreadsheet aren't :( but I guess I just don't own enough to trigger. Yet I've still gotten a couple of sets for super cheap so yay :smile:
    Hi @EniracY, welcome to Deal Central! :)

The deals don't always fall exactly as you might expect, and sometimes there is extra maths to include but the spreadsheets are generally pretty darned accurate. If you have any questions about the likely price of any set, do ask - everyone here loves to help get the best bargains! :)

And, hopefully before I miss the day ... happy birthday Tasha @frozenorangejuic, hope you're having a fabulous day!

last, but not least, welcome @Assirk to the Own The Store club! Now that all the deal hunting has been done, time to relax and enjoy all the fun and adventures the complete game has to offer.
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hi @EniracY, welcome to Deal Central! :)

The deals don't always fall exactly as you might expect, and sometimes there is extra maths to include but the spreadsheets are generally pretty darned accurate. If you have any questions about the likely price of any set, do ask - everyone here loves to help get the best bargains! :)

The sets that are supposed to be free now are:
    • May 2012 Compilation
    • Island Escape Compilation
    • Make a Wish Compilation
    • Storybook Bathroom Set

What am I missing? :/

Also the spreadsheet is beautiful. I love a good spreadsheet :D
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    EniracY wrote: »
    The sets that are supposed to be free now are:
    • May 2012 Compilation
    • Island Escape Compilation
    • Make a Wish Compilation
    • Storybook Bathroom Set

What am I missing? :/

Also the spreadsheet is beautiful. I love a good spreadsheet :D
    Hello again :)

If you can give us a little more info on what you have in these sets (or which sets in the compilations you already own) and, in particular, what your CYS price is we/someone might be able to work out what is going on for you.

And, oh yes, you're among friends here! A good number of us DD stalkers do have something of a passion for spreadsheets! :)
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hello again :)
    If you can give us a little more info on what you have in these sets (or which sets in the compilations you already own) and, in particular, what your CYS price is we/someone might be able to work out what is going on for you.
    And, oh yes, you're among friends here! A good number of us DD stalkers do have something of a passion for spreadsheets! :)

Oh ok. Well I don't want to be a bother so I'll break down the Make a Wish Compilation then because it's the one I'm after the most (that's got the CYS going on anyway).

At 1,185 CYS this set contains:
    1. Once Upon a Time Cottage (515 CYS)
    2. Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles (Owned)
    3. Happily Ever After (770 CYS)
    4. Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire (Owned)
    5. Full Storybook Set (770 CYS)

I own Jack Be Nimble Floor Light, Wisely the Owl Sculpture and Porridge Prep Wall Shelf in Happily Ever After.
    I own Porcelain Tub, Poetic Justice Wall Sconce, Romantique Wall Mirror, Wide Romantique Wall Mirror and State of an Unknown Seamstress in Full Storybook Set.

How's that? ^_^"
    - Acolyte Sousuke

@EniracY welcome to the DD thread
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    edited March 2016
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next 25ish hours.
    In this section we have a 3 hour deal at number 497.
    No green deals in this section.
    We do have a few white (once on the rotation) deals. These are at numbers 489 (current deal), 491, 492, 493 and 499.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

489 ) Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining / 490 / 1265 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

490 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 118 / 180 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, but less than # 108)

491 ) Infinite Curtains / 26 / 61 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

492 ) Ultra Sleeptron Bed / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

493 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Stained Glass Sophistication Window / 44 / 90 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

494 ) Regency Arcade / 748 / 1683 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 542, but less than # 484)

495 ) Grandpa's Grove / 665 / 1710 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 640, but less than # 674)

496 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 230 / 365 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 60, # 633, # 676)

This is a 3-hour deal
    497 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 240 / 552 / 57% / 3 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, # 149, # 579, but less than # 160)

498 ) BahHaus / 554 / 1350 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 204, but less than # 186)

499 ) Ultimate Fridge / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

500 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 265)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @EniracY Don't know what you've tried to try and get these to work so,
    They must be on the DD when you try to buy them at that price on the CYS for free tab.
    If the set is on sale at the same time it will mess up the DD.
    Your CYS must be at the estimated amount (it is just an estimate).

As far as I can see for Make a wish when it appears on the DD again (April 7th) you should be able to get it for free.
    Sorry if you knew all these things and it didn't make a difference and hopefully if you did know all this stuff someone else will be able to help.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I had a good day. My mom and little sister got me a zebra print with green accent bath towel because those are my favorite colors/prints. We also had yummy ice cream cake! My husband got me the expansions for Sims 4 but he actually bought them last month while they were on sale at Target so I've had them since then haha. He hates surprises or waiting to give presents after buying them.
    Ahh no I missed the Itadakimasu set :s 🐸🐸🐸🐸 timezones.
    @EniracY Don't know what you've tried to try and get these to work so,
    They must be on the DD when you try to buy them at that price on the CYS for free tab.
    If the set is on sale at the same time it will mess up the DD.
    Your CYS must be at the estimated amount (it is just an estimate).

As far as I can see for Make a wish when it appears on the DD again (April 7th) you should be able to get it for free.
    Sorry if you knew all these things and it didn't make a difference and hopefully if you did know all this stuff someone else will be able to help.

No worries, I'll wait and see for now :smile: thank you.
    - Acolyte Sousuke

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I had a good day. My mom and little sister got me a zebra print with green accent bath towel because those are my favorite colors/prints. We also had yummy ice cream cake! My husband got me the expansions for Sims 4 but he actually bought them last month while they were on sale at Target so I've had them since then haha. He hates surprises or waiting to give presents after buying them.

My girlfriend and I have the same problem I know all my presents ahead of time (I actually picked them out lol) and her birthday outs the 25th and she got all hers except 1 I'm trying to forget I have I would have 2 but one of the kids spoiled 1 lol I think she found out where I hid the other 1though and saw it on accident (bad hiding place)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Thank you @angeljess26 for posting the deals the last few days. I've been ill and my schedule is quite off. Hopefully I will be on the mend soon! Just wanted to let everyone know I have not disappeared. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    And since I am still up tonight I will go ahead and post the deals. :) Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. In this section we will see the best prices for Sun, Surf and Sand (Swim + Sleep) and the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    500 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 265)

Upcoming Deals:

501 ) Turtle Island Rug / 17 / 54 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

502 ) Homecoming / 1121 / 1900 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 11, # 32)

503 ) Goddess Contemporary Capri / 26 / 50 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Date Night

504 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 330 / 475 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, but less than # 276)

505 ) Ultramodern End Table by D. Kyle / 18 / 55 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teen Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

506 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 762 but less than # 430)

507 ) Culinary Arts Stool / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

508 ) Playground Dresser / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

509 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 420 / 1125 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 407, # 273, # 669)

510 ) Hand Stenciled Dining Table / 34 / 61 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

This is a 3-hour deal
    511 ) Full Regal Living Set / 648 / 1376 / 53% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 808, but less than # 266)

512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top