Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited February 2016
    hi, just popping in with a question. is there going to be an update to the DD spreadsheets? right now were are about halfway through "Next Rotation" and i was wondering what happens next?

Hi @renyerookamai! The "Current Rotation" page of the main spreadsheet is updated through the day to show the current items at the top. Since we are on the last list and it keeps rotating over and over, Jodi (@Me1620 ) adds each next rotation to the bottom of it as we go. If you are asking about the spreadsheets she made for individual time zones she will have to answer that question since I do not work on those. She is around quite a bit so I am sure she will see your message soon. Hope that helps!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @HBSIMSTER thanks for the birthday wishes and the hugs *hugs*
    @23kels89 thank you for the birthday wishes I had a great day
    @ajaxpost I had just watched the latest episode went into game and had a similar experience, where my sim wanted to throw a bachlorete party after hubbys death, sims are weird. She never did have one to begin with though.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    hi, just popping in with a question. is there going to be an update to the DD spreadsheets? right now were are about halfway through "Next Rotation" and i was wondering what happens next?

Hi @renyerookamai! The "Current Rotation" page of the main spreadsheet is updated through the day to show the current items at the top. Since we are on the last list and it keeps rotating over and over, Jodi (@Me1620 ) adds each next rotation to the bottom of it as we go. If you are asking about the spreadsheets she made for individual time zones she will have to answer that question since I do not work on those. She is around quite a bit so I am sure she will see your message soon. Hope that helps!

@renyerookami - Which spreadsheet are you referring to? I have to admit that OE has had me busy and I have not updated all the personal spreadsheets. If you post the one you use, I will update that one first.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    trithone wrote: »

@renyerookami - Which spreadsheet are you referring to? I have to admit that OE has had me busy and I have not updated all the personal spreadsheets. If you post the one you use, I will update that one first.

eastern time zone, thank you. i started updating my copy myself so don't worry about doing that one first :) i was just wondering if they were going to be continued
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Hi @renyerookami, sorry I can't remember if you've visited here before so, just in case you haven't ... Welcome! :)

And I see that you've already had the masters of the spreadsheets answer your question - hopefully it'll help you snag some great deals.

23kels89 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost
    I'm super sad to have watched the death in your Sim-family. It's so strange because while one Sim celebrates her achievement in exploring the tomb, another Sim experiences death. It was quite strange, indeed. But a very emotional episode. However, I did get a good laugh at how stubborn your Sims were - they just would not sit! :lol:
    And I have gotten my eyes screened - they told me I have "perfect" vision. Which I find it hard to believe considering I used to wear glasses (until I lost them at a gym) and my eye doctor back home on Guam told me I have fluctuating vision where my right eye blurs every now and then. The doctors here in my city insist I don't need glasses despite me telling them of my sight history. :expressionless:
    Anyway, I can't wait for another episode!! I'm actually watching your episodes from the beginning!
    Thank you again for the lovely comments, I hope you're enjoying all the time you're spending with the Slades! The death was surprisingly upsetting, I knew it was coming because it happened while I was taking that 'cheaty' look at the tomb but having to deal with it in actual live play felt very different. And, yep, Sims can be very stubborn indeed! :)

Slightly worrying that different doctors have different opinions on how good your eyesight is! I guess the city doc could be thinking that giving you glasses might "lock in" any little problems you may have which they think are trivial or might fix themselves ... who knows, eh?!? :)

@ajaxpost I had just watched the latest episode went into game and had a similar experience, where my sim wanted to throw a bachlorete party after hubbys death, sims are weird. She never did have one to begin with though.
    Yeah, must be some kind of simple check - newly single? Party time! But, yes, usually weird in 'real life'. :)

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Thank you, @23kels89! Yes, it is a relief but it's bittersweet, too. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hi @renyerookami, sorry I can't remember if you've visited here before so, just in case you haven't ... Welcome! :)

And I see that you've already had the masters of the spreadsheets answer your question - hopefully it'll help you snag some great deals.

i've been lurking in the thread for a few months now, not sure if i'd posted before lol. and yes, the spreadsheets hve led to many awesome deals :)
  • Options
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 17 hours. This section of the rotation includes the best discounts for Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes and Street Couture Kids and Teens. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    415 ) Storybook Dining Room Set / 220 / 239 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 193)

Upcoming Deals:
    416 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 456 / 675 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 99, # 513, # 364)

417 ) Palace of Versailles / 1055 / 1342 / 21% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 213, # 650, # 350)

418 ) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes / 570 / 1987 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation; 2 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 357, # 138)

419 ) Gamma Green Thumb Plant / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

420 ) 8-Bits of Screaming Awesomeness / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation

421 ) Peter's Safari Mobile / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wilderness Dreaming; Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010

422 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 225 / 475 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 402, # 504, # 276)

423 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 205 / 473 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, but less than # 852, # 609, # 590, # 61)

424 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 468 / 1250 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, but less than # 551)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    edited March 2016

eastern time zone, thank you. i started updating my copy myself so don't worry about doing that one first :) i was just wondering if they were going to be continued

I am in the process of updating the Personalized DD Trackers Spreadsheets. I am now noting the date the spreadsheet was last updated. I have updated Central, Eastern and Pacific to include deals until July 8, 2016 and am in the process of updating the other versions.

@renyerookami - I am glad to hear you are using one of the zone-specific spreadsheets. I would love to know what you think of the spreadsheet and if you have any suggestions to improve on its design.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @renyerookami - I am glad to hear you are using one of the zone-specific spreadsheets. I would love to know what you think of the spreadsheet and if you have any suggestions to improve on its design.
    thw only change i've made was adding a DD/CYS price collum to the "current and next rotation" tab, so if you want to calculate about how much each set will be on that sheet you can. i also adde som conditional formatting to that collom so that if its free its shaded in bright green
  • Options
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Through the Spy Glass and Glitter and Glam Bedroom both come in at their best discounts during this section of the rotation. We will also see the best discount for the Zen Garden Lamp from the Japanese Inspired Dining set. There are also some white deals, all individual items that are parts of Ultra Lounge Teens, Island Escape, Coffee Bean Hipster, and Viva Las Vegas, so if you are working on any of those sets take note of the "Part of" section for each of the deals below.

It is also good to remember that A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set (up currently) does not help with CYS on When Worlds Collide, since that set is not CYS enabled. You will save more simpoints by purchasing the entire When Worlds Collide Collection when it appears at number 803 for 893 simpoints.

Current Deal:
    424 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 468 / 1250 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, but less than # 551)

Upcoming Deals:

425 ) Through the Spy Glass / 247 / 601 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 843, # 875, # 211)

426 ) Woven Wicker Baskets / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Villa; Island Escape Compilation; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

427 ) Safer than Safe End Table / 17 / 50 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

428 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 232 / 401 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 137, # 254)

429 ) II-Stand Corkboard / 10 / 28 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

430 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 915 / 1535 / 40% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 506, # 762)

431 ) Ace in the Palm / 13 / 46 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Living; Go All In Compilation; September 2011 Compilation

432 ) Wretched Threads / 715 / 1300 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, but less than # 127, # 743)

433 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 17)

434 ) Hacienda Luxury / 513 / 941 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 195, but less than # 756 )

435 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 522 / 897 / 42% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 381, but less than # 530 )
    Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and downloaded and install the chair as a single item.

436 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1316 / 2800 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, but less than # 751)

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. The list is dominated by yellow and white deals today. Keep an eye out for items from sets you are working towards by checking the "Part of" sections below. We have one green deal right at the end of this section of the rotation on Loads of Laundry.

Tomorrow will bring a whole host of green deals so today might be a great day to watch ads and round up sim points! Happy Shopping (and may the ads be ever if your favor!)

Current Deal:
    437 ) Overachieving Bookshelf / 31 / 40 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

Upcoming Deals:
    438 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Gathering Wood Sculpture / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

439 ) Street Couture / 342 / 725 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, but less than # 797)

440 ) Modernism Window / 59 / 110 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Collectionne Stäncké

441 ) Hot Rod Table / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

442 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 710 / 1650 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, but less than # 934, # 167)

443 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1121 / 1710 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, # 446, but less than # 51 )

444 ) India Inspiration- Bengal Silk Cropped Top / 22 / 50 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyle Collection; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

445 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Delicacy Server Stand / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

446 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 1007 / 1710 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 952, # 412, but less than # 443, # 51)

447 ) Loads of Laundry / 360 / 1080 / 67% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 399, # 834, # 744, # 688)

448 ) Sleek Chic / 45 / 99 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Hi all, now it's been a while since I "Owned The Store" and I've been collecting Simpoints ever since hoping to have enough to run a really big lottery.

And now I have! :)

As a special thank you to all the Simmers who have inspired me to play and contribute to the Sims community I am hosting a lottery especially for Simmers who create stories, videos, lots or Sims or share their love of the The Sims 3 in any creative way.

With a prize fund of 25,000sp I am hoping I can gift a whole lot of great and talented creative Simmers.

Have you created a story on a blog or here on the forums. Or maybe you've uploaded Let's Play videos or crafted some Sims 3 machinima. Or do you share your builds or Sims. Or maybe you know some one who fits that description?

If you do any of these things but you (or they) don't yet 'Own The Store' please enter my lottery and give me a chance to gift something special!

Please check out: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/879917/25-000sp-march-madness-creators-lottery

Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    Here we are! A big day of mostly green deals! Here's a quick list of the best discounts we will see today:
    Loads of Laundry
    Mother Russia
    Country Livin'
    Scene in Four Parts - individual item from Contemporary Comfort Bedroom
    May 2012 Compilation
    Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire
    The Not So Routine Machine (I recommend purchasing When Worlds Collide as a complete compilation instead since it is not CYS enabled)

There are also a few white deals on items that are parts of other sets, two yellow deals, and two red deals in the mix. Happy Shopping!

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours:

Current Deal:
    447 ) Loads of Laundry / 360 / 1080 / 67% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 399, # 834, # 744, # 688)

Upcoming Deals:
    448 ) Sleek Chic / 45 / 99 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

449 ) Mother Russia / 646 / 1900 / 66% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 28, # 798)

450 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 103 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

451 ) Island Villa / 240 / 347 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Island Escape Compilation; 4 items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 365, but less than # 459)

452 ) Romantique Chaise / 39 / 67 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

453 ) Scene in Four Parts / 34 / 99 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 860, # 911, # 912)

454 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 700 / 2800 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 395, # 436, # 751)

455 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 627 / 1710 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 413, # 303)

456 ) Larger than Life Party Table / 28 / 41 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Dining Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

457 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Dishwasher / 42 / 81 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

458 ) Relaxed Sweater / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, # 380)

459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 365, # 451)

460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 474, # 796)

• Options
    LoveGirlLoveGirl Posts: 38 Member
    Hey guys. I'm new to the site but I've been playing the Sims since it came out and I am in shock that there are still so many people, not only playing, but actually buying things from The Sims 3 store. I thought everyone but myself had moved on to the 4th game entirely! I am amazed at the DD rotation schedule. On and off for years and years, I've been getting deals here and there from the shop but had no idea that I could plan what I was going to buy way ahead of schedule-- and for the best price. I only found these threads hours ago but I am already hooked and prepared to get a bunch of great stuff soon. Thanks to all of you who do this work because this is absolutely awesome!!!!
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @LoveGirl - Welcome. There are still a few of us left playing. Hope you join the I Own the Store Club soon. You may want to download one of the Personalized DD spreadsheets to help you identify the sets you may already be able to get free on the DD.

Is your username on the Sims 3 page LoveGirl89?
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    edited March 2016
    LoveGirl wrote: »
    Hey guys. I'm new to the site but I've been playing the Sims since it came out and I am in shock that there are still so many people, not only playing, but actually buying things from The Sims 3 store. I thought everyone but myself had moved on to the 4th game entirely! I am amazed at the DD rotation schedule. On and off for years and years, I've been getting deals here and there from the shop but had no idea that I could plan what I was going to buy way ahead of schedule-- and for the best price. I only found these threads hours ago but I am already hooked and prepared to get a bunch of great stuff soon. Thanks to all of you who do this work because this is absolutely awesome!!!!
    Hey @LoveGirl welcome, great to have you onboard! :)

Yep, there are still a lot of people playing Sims 3, and a lot of new people finding their way to the forums too which is really good - I know it was entirely due to finding such a friendly and enthusiastic community here that not only did I find great new things to do in my game but that, after a few years, I would finally own not only all the EPs and SPs but also the whole Store too! :hushed: - and I'm sure I still haven't played with half the stuff there is in the complete game!!

When it comes to adding content to your game Jodi @Me1620 has created a wonderful resource with this thread - the first page links to almost everything you will ever need to know about getting the best out of the Store.

And also, if you haven't done so already check out the threads in the "General / Community" section of the forum where you will find some wonderfully creative and inspiring people building, crafting Sims, creating 'challenges', and writing some wonderful stories from their games - like those listed in The Stories and Legacies Index for both TS4 and TS3 (plus even a few TS2 as well!)

• Options
    @Me1620 Yes, it is. Thanks so much for your kind welcome. I am very excited to sort through all this new information and own the store!

@ajaxpost I'm ecstatic that I found the forum and that you all have kept up with everything so well. It's truely awesome. I will check out the community section to read some of those stories and whatnot. Thanks for the warm welcome, by the way!
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @LoveGirl welcome to the DD thread and the forums. Don't be afraid to ask any questions no matter how silly them may seem.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Welcome to the forums @Lovegirlll :smiley: ... We look forward to living vicariously through you while you endeavor to own the store!! :smiley: Still miss those days :disappointed:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    *Waves to LoveGirl* Welcome to the forum and to DD stalking!

I didn't think I'd have time to post today before heading out for the piano festival, but I am up extra early. Here goes. :)

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. We have four green deals in this part of the rotation. The Not So Routine Machine (please see the note about this one on my last post above), It's Game Time, Hewnsman Outdoor Set, and Haute Hacienda Old Towne Oven. We also see the solo appearance of the Sporty Tank Top, which is not part of any set, as well as several other once-per-rotation deals on items that are parts of other sets. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    459 ) Island Villa / 306 / 347 / 12% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 365, # 451)

Upcoming Deals:
    460 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 125 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 474, # 796)

461 ) It's Game Time / 154 / 545 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 328, # 75)

462 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 265 / 593 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 31, # 548)

463 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 180 / 495 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 309, # 780, # 679)

464 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 212 / 450 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, # 621)

This is a 3-hour deal
    465 ) Sporty Tank Top / 38 / 75 / 49% / 3 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

466 ) VDBM-880 Wall Mirror / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Study; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

467 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 578 / 1650 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, but less than # 442, # 934, # 167)

468 ) Contented Sighs / 7 / 31 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

469 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc.; Best of 2010 Collection

470 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 599)

471 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 450 / 891 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 790, but less than # 835)

• Options
    Oh, man. All of you are so awesome! I woke up to gifts galore and I'm so happy right now! I'm going to be revamping my Wishlist to include some smaller items, rather than so many sets/venues. And hopefully since my husband is off work today and can care for our babies for a while, I can get on here and do some better research. I got the Loads of Laundry set for free yesterday through the DD. My first of many, I'm sure. :wink: Thank you all again!!!
    LoveGirl89 in TS3 Store
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited March 2016
    @trithone a piano festival I'm so jealous I love pianos my second favorite instrument (Cello is my first) and right now I am listening to concerto for Piano in F minor (Bach my gf bought me the cds yesterday) well I was it just changed as I was typing that lol
    edited to add finding a Bach cd is impossible I ended up getting a classical mixed cd its ok though because I love it all it even has 2 of my favorites Fur Elise (Beethoven) and Greensleeves (Vaughn Williams)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I have not seen the "smallish square black "broken" ads" for a long time, but they have been appearing the last few days. For more information check out the longer description on page 1 of this thread. Here is a bit of a description.
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    PSA time!

Today I've been getting a bunch of our old friends, the smallish square black "broken" ads, after a loooong time of not getting them (I think I have only gotten a couple since the end of "The Big Blue" when ads were almost literally infinite). It struck me that it's possible some of our new members may not be familiar with these, and we've certainly had heartbroken simmers before who didn't know how to cope with them and missed out on many Simpoints.

• Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, Tasha ( @frozenorangejuic )! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top