March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    @Hayley~Belle - not a problem darling!! :blush: I told you I'd be back to gift-bomb your Wishlist. LOL! :wink:
    And thank YOU for my lovely gifts... in regards to wearing socks in those boots; let's just hope socks are involved... because no on likes smelly feet. Hahaha! :lol:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited February 2016
    Green download for Futureshock Kitchen (which is ON RIGHT NOW!) :) Get it while you can! haha I sound like one of those salespeople on TV commercials haha :lol:

Edit: I also got a green download for February 2011 Compilation! :smiley:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Assirk wrote: »
    Green download for Futureshock Kitchen (which is ON RIGHT NOW!) :) Get it while you can! haha I sound like one of those salespeople on TV commercials haha :lol:

Edit: I also got a green download for February 2011 Compilation! :smiley:

I got future shock for 10sps!!! Feb 2011 is 230 away from me yet so well done you :D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Assirk - Yay!! Great job catching that GREEN :mrgreen:
    I was able to get the Futureshock Kitchen for 150 SimPoints
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thus, I was able to complete the February 2011 Compilation with a GREEN download :mrgreen:
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Definitely a good night! :grin:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

Okay... here's a random side-chat...

Has anyone ever gotten acupuncture...??

I ask because I've been having horrible, sharp, stabbing-like pain on my right shoulder blade for some time now.
    A coworker of mine suggested acupuncture.
    Supposedly it's supposed to help the body's natural energy and blood flow; and release tense muscle and body pain...
    But I'm not too sure.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    You, too, @23kels89? I've been having the same thing for the past two weeks. I think a nerve is pinched but I can't seem to figure out a way to ease it and the constant pain is very irritating to say the least :confounded:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Happy belated birthday @Teegers! :sunglasses:
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    @23kels89 -- I've had acupuncture! I used to go once a week, which probably lasted four or five months. There was something wrong with my back initially -- a pinched nerve, I believe, that was causing spasms -- and it was a huge help! In just one or two sessions, it was all better after weeks and weeks of spasms. I kept going because it became a good time-out each week to relieve stress (just like getting a massage), but eventually started to feel like it was too indulgent. I'd rather spend the money on Sims, which is exactly what I ended up doing. :tongue:

I'll admit I was sceptical about acupuncture and found it freaky at first, but it didn't take long to find it more relaxing than anything else. I've never felt so rested in my life! I can't guarantee it'll be the right thing for you, but I do think it could help and is probably worth a session. It definitely helped me with pinpoint pressure and pain. I'm not sure I believe in it tapping into energy and having other effects, but that's certainly possible.

Sorry to hear you (and @despina53 ) are having pain at the moment. I hope you both feel better soon! *hugs*
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @23kels89 I highly recommend it. I went for migraines and found it excellent and very relaxing. I was scared that it would be painful but I didn't get any pain.
    a.k.a. Catherine

missy2311 wrote: »
    @23kels89 I highly recommend it. I went for migraines and found it excellent and very relaxing. I was scared that it would be painful but I didn't get any pain.

I wondered about having it for my migraines I suffer with them a lot. I also get analgesic rebound headaches so I am unable to take pain relief!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next just under 24 hours. Most of this section of the list is once on the rotation items. We have one green (best) deal at number 284 and a red (worst) deal at number 289. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

279 ) Fraud Laug / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

280 ) Vamp Neckline Blouse / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

281 ) Elite Efflorescence / 15 / 19 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

282 ) Date Night / 975 / 1950 / 50% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

283 ) Tiered Skirt / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours

284 ) Sweeter Than Flowers / 30 / 90 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 377)

285 ) Fleece Shirt With Zipper / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours

286 ) Glass Flowers Column / 15 / 41 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

287 ) India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles / 444 / 1200 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

288 ) Yang Modern Chair / 33 / 81 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

289 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 798 / 1540 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 552, # 224)

290 ) Toybox of Dreams / 46 / 103 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sweet Escape Nursery; April 2011 Compilation
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @despina53 - I'm sorry you're experiencing the same pain as I am. It definitely is bothersome, isn't it? :frowning: Especially when I'm sitting, that's when I feel it the most. And the pain sometimes gets so severe, I want to cry. But I'm planning on setting an appointment and I will definitely let you know the results :wink:
    @kellycot1 - thank you for your insight, hun!! That definitely helped me (in fact, it persuaded me) hence the decision to set an appointment. :blush: not only am I looking forward to feeling better, I'm now looking forward for that little "getaway" in relax-heaven!
    @missy2311 and @Hayley~Belle - Does that really work on migraines?! I get them TOO often that it causes me to get nauseated or fatigued. The doctor told me it was just "hormones" but I'm skeptical about her findings because why would my "hormones" cause migraines almost 3 times a week, for a full day? Ha!

Thank you all!!
    At first I was scared - but now I'm actually excited to get thin needles stuck in my back. LOL! :+1: all for the sake of feeling better.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

edited February 2016
    @23kels89 my dr persuaded me not to go for aqua puncture for migraines she just prescribed loads more medicines. When we demanded that she sent me to a neurologist he said that all the medicines were the cause of a lot of my migraines and headaches. I now have them down to 3-4 a week. I get them if I am tired, if I sleep to much but the big trigger is smell!!! Strong perfumes are the worst. I have to water down fabric conditioner, I have to be careful of deodorants. My hair dresser comes to me and we use my shampoo and conditioner, I don't have her use products or blow dry my hair. I have to be careful of cleaning products to!! I will be interested to see if the aqua puncture also helps your migraines, if never had it but I'm a believer in it!!

Edited
    @calents @wittanthony1 @23kels89 @missy2311 I've tagged you in my thank you thread so that we can talk migraines. X
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Hayley~Belle my migraines are scent triggered, too! My mother used to think I was crazy when I told her that. It's kind of a pain this semester. I teach a freshman course at a university and one of my classes has two young men who are a little heavy on the cologne and it almost always triggers mine. :confounded: Cleaning products are bad, too. If I go into stores that are cleaning the floors, I usually leave and make my partner go instead.

Edit: Spelling
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    Does seeing a chiropractor help with migraines? I get them a lot too. I have one right now. :(
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @calents @Hayley~Belle - Smell triggers mine too, amongst other things. And its not always the same things, certain smells that never bothered me before will sometimes trigger a migraine a few times and then its fine again.

@23kels89 - sometimes there isn't an explanation for what causes them. I have been to a tonne of different doctors and had so many tests done I can't even remember them all and they still don't know what causes them.

@wittanthony1 - I have seen a chiropractor, they did help with the migraines that I got when my neck/back was a bit out of line.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello Daily Deal Enthusiasts,

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Today brings us a host of white deals (once on the rotation) so if you are working on CYS toward a particular set you may want to check the "Part Of" sections below. Otherwise we have one green deal on Wretched Threads at number 295. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:

291 ) Dame Daisy / 39 / 52 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals:
    292 ) Bold Bandana Wrap / 54 / 90 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Kids Collection; November 2011 Compilation Set

293 ) Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

294 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, but less than # 659, # 142 )

295 ) Wretched Threads / 325 / 1300 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 432, # 127, # 743)

296 ) Magical Faire Gate / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Outdoors

297 ) Viva Las Vegas Living / 566 / 1175 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 10)

298 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Wall Chilies Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

299 ) Topsy Turvey Single Bed / 32 / 43 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

300 ) Popsicle Ceiling Light / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

301 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 160 / 220 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 257, # 475)

302 ) Leisure Reaction Chair / 56 / 81 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set

303 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 836 / 1710 / 51% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 455, # 413)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    Happy (belated) Birthday @Teegers :cookie:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2016
    Does seeing a chiropractor help with migraines? I get them a lot too. I have one right now. :(

Happy belated birthday @Teegers! :sunglasses:

I had a chiropractor almost completely cure me of the daily migraines I've had almost as long as I can remember (until a car accident caused them to start back). There are good and bad chiros, like there are doctors, but it's definitely worth trying to see if they can help.

And thank you so much for the birthday wishes! <3
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
    Happy (belated) Birthday @Teegers :cookie:

Thank you so much, @stephenhamburg! <3
    23kels89 wrote: »
    @Teegers - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    May your day be filled with lots of love, gifts, happiness, gifts, friends & family, and.... gifts!

Thank you so much, @23kels89! <3
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Happy Monday DD Enthusiasts,

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. The current deal will only be the current deal for a few minutes after this post goes up - my apologies for being up late this morning! We have two green deals on this section of the rotation, Sweet Escape Nursery at number 320 and Kady Shorts With Button Accents at number 326. @Cogitotoro once pointed out that you can sing "Kady Shorts with Button Accents" to the old Ninja Turtles Theme song. Now that's all I hear whenever I see that item in the queue.

There are also a bunch of white deals on single items that are parts of bigger sets. Ala Mod, which is an individual clothing item, comes up at number 325. If you have the JC Penny's clothing set it was recolored and issued there as well, so in that case you may want to pass on it.

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    316 ) James D Jeans / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

Upcoming Deals:

317 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Felicity Cultivator Refridgerator / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

318 ) The Dramatic Palm / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; Villa Paraíso

319 ) Eleanor Chaise Lounge / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Living Room Set; Full Regal Living Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; The Monarch Suite

320 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 241 / 583 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 389, # 74)

321 ) Go All In Compilation / 1360 / 3400 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 148, but less than # 604)

322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, but less than # 975)

323 ) Turn the End-Tables / 9 / 39 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

324 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 528 / 1797 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, but less than # 57, # 624, # 538)

325 ) Ala Mod / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours

326 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 83)

327 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1060 / 1980 / 46% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, but less than # 891 )

328 ) It's Game Time / 209 / 545 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 461, but less than # 75 )
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Is it really Rion's birthday? It wasn't on the DD Birthday Calendar so I wasn't aware. Happy Birthday, Rion ( @rionismyname )! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @rionismyname happy birthday
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top