Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Heck i missed "Live, Laugh, Love" :smiley: But i had a good deep sleep last night :blush: Have a nice weeknd y'all!
    edited March 2019
    Short question about another theme cause you are my people and so kind.

Well, i still editing Roaring Heights in CAW and there's a part of an isle with some lots. On this part of the isle are a lot of this giant banyan trees.
    Y'all know my grammar isn't that best and english isn't my first language, but here's my question.

Should i call it "Banyan Gardens" "Banyan Garden District" or "Banyan Gardens District"?

Which is better or grammatical more correct? Thanks in advance folk and i didn't want to start a new discussion or a new thread just for this

Edit: btw here's a exclusive picture :)New-Heights-Preview-Banyan-Gardens.png
    Post edited by goodFeel93 on
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @goodFeel93 I think any of the 3 would fit but I particularly like Banyan Gardens.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited March 2019
    @goodFeel93 - Sorry you missed Live, Laugh, Love but sleep is important. Good to hear you had a restful deep sleep.
    goodFeel93 wrote: »

Well, i still editing Roaring Heights in CAW and there's a part of an isle with some lots. On this part of the isle are a lot of this giant banyan trees.
    Y'all know my grammar isn't that best and english isn't my first language, but here's my question.

Should i call it "Banyan Gardens" "Banyan Garden District" or "Banyan Gardens District"?

Which is better or grammatical more correct? Thanks in advance folk and i didn't want to start a new discussion or a new thread just for this

I love that you referred to us as "my people". I have been part of the DD threads for so many years. The people I have met through this thread are truly kind.

English is my first language and my grammar is not always the best. :wink: I know a very limited amount of other languages, but not enough to be able to converse. I know enough to ask if they speak English or "Where is the washroom/restroom?"

Now, to answer your question about the name. I like Banyan Gardens if the name is for one lot. I like the other two if you are naming an area which is made up of a number of lots, with Banyan Garden District preferred over the Banyan Gardens District. My preference has nothing to do with grammar but the way the name rolls off my tongue.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,063 Member
    Current Deal

791 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Fiesta Time Clock / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106, # 161)

793 ) Elegant Cap Sleeves / 29 / 30 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Attire; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

794 ) Dojo Double Bed / 43 / 100 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation; World Inspiration Compilation

795 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 170 / 542 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, but less than # 376, # 529)

796 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 474)

797 ) Street Couture / 532 / 725 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, # 439)

798 ) Mother Russia / 760 / 1900 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 449, # 28)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

799 ) The Castle Cook / 42 / 68 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    800 ) Nautical Living / 319 / 990 / 68% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 35, but less than # 42, # 235)

801 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Grease Gear Cleansing Dishwasher / 36 / 85 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

802 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Fume / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

803 ) When Worlds Collide Collection / 893 / 2181 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; The Final Frontier Set

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
    Remember that Daylight Savings Time begins for some of the time zones on March 10th. The DD spreadsheet reflects the time changes.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @goodFeel93 - Sorry you missed Live, Laugh, Love but sleep is important. Good to hear you had a restful deep sleep.

I love that you referred to us as "my people". I have been part of the DD threads for so many years. The people I have met through this thread are truly kind.

English is my first language and my grammar is not always the best. :wink: I know a very limited amount of other languages, but not enough to be able to converse. I know enough to ask if they speak English or "Where is the washroom/restroom?"

Now, to answer your question about the name. I like Banyan Gardens if the name is for one lot. I like the other two if you are naming an area which is made up of a number of lots, with Banyan Garden District preferred over the Banyan Gardens District. My preference has nothing to do with grammar but the way the name rolls off my tongue.

@goodfeel93
    English is not my first language, but I've worked mostly in English speaking environment and I'm studying translation and we have quite a few credits in linguistics and advanced grammar.

Your issue is actually very interesting. It pretty much comes down to one of those conflicts between prescriptive and descriptive grammar. Prescriptive grammar is pretty much what people are taught (in schools and such) how to properly use any given language. Descriptive grammar is rather how speaker of any given language use said language in what they feel an appropriate level of speech. In this specific case, the rule is that, given in English (unlike most other languages) adjectives never bear the mark of the plural, when a plural noun is used as an adjective, it remains plural but loses the "s". For example: "a five year old boy". However, this rule is fading away, and you commonly see "a five years old boy" nowadays.

One could argue that "Banyan Garden" isn't working as an adjective but rather more likes a complement. That's debatable for many reason. First of all, it is generally accepted that proper nouns tend to work differently than common nouns and use uncommon rules. For example: "the United States is a country" (a plural noun designating a singular entity so the verb has to be conjugated accordingly). Second, when you are the lucky one to name something (anything), you and your creation are sort of protected by a generally accepted unwritten rule protecting given proper nouns. For example, if you type Microsofe, you make an error, but if Bill Gates wouldn't have made an error should he have decided to name his company Microsofe. Third, in the case of proper nouns, it is also generally accepted that euphony (whether a word sounds smooth and pleasant or not for native speakers) typically has the last word.

In other words, from a grammatical point of view, it's pretty much up to you. However, Me1620's suggestion sums up in a nutshell how proper nouns for inanimate objects are typically given.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Lexers615 I agree with @Me1620 100%. First, it is nice that you feel a part of this community. And recognize that it can go beyond the primary theme of the DD core.

Second, that the term "District" would apply to a neighborhood or area of a city. I had grammar practically beaten into me in 9 years of Catholic school. Okay, honestly, being a voracious reader, I lived for sentence structure and loved parsing sentences. In high school I actually corrected one of my teachers often enough that he would defer to me before presenting something to the full class. (I would study the structure of the sentence to determine whether it was correctly presented.) To be honest, I do not always apply those skills when I am typing online.

As for your question, it would simply depend on what you named the lot. Banyon Gardens would imply a larger property with several, separate garden areas. One open, large design would be a single garden and named accordingly. That from my gardening background. I am a man of varied interest.

That is my somewhat long-winded and overly detailed response. But, then, I am not known to say "yes" or "no" and leave it at that. And, I was forced to use fully correct grammar. Which requires far longer sentences!

EDIT:
    Oh, and I barely notice any language issues with your posts. So don't apologize. And maybe only make a point of it when you have a problem with a specific word. And, really, most people would not be certain of the proper term to use in this situation.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    edited March 2019
    Thanks so much for ya replies! I choose "Banyan Gardens" :D It's the bigger ending from an isle so it has 12 Lot's. The whole new edited map has maybe maybe over 300 Lot's? A total of 5 isles... maybe one of the biggest CAE Worlds. Greetings and hope y'all had a nice weekend :D

Now i got it.. it seems "District" would fit whit more then one lot. Need a bit of time to read and clearly understand all the answers :) Thank's!
    I would love to see Banyan Gardens when you have finished creating it. 300 lots! Wow!

edited March 2019
    Some pictures of my New Roaring Height's Map :blush: Well it's more a project for me and it doesn't look perfect but yeah this are no final pics! The most i have to do in "Edit Town" EDIT: Sry low quality :( But think y'all can c it :smiley:

Last Edit: @Me1620 current 224 Lots, comparing this with Sims 4 with what? 12 Lots :smiley:

Map-Overview-And-Descriptionby-Good-Feel.png

Map-Description.png

Banyan-Gardens.png

Current Deal

802 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Fume / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

803 ) When Worlds Collide Collection / 893 / 2181 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; The Final Frontier Set

804 ) Business on the Top / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set

805 ) Lord Vladimir’s Magic Cauldron / 162 / 461 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: More Magic!; Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings; January 2012 Compilation; Best of 2012 Compilation

806 ) Suspending Suspenders / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

807 ) Hit the Bookshelf / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

808 ) Full Regal Living Set / 528 / 1376 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set. The Full set includes a fence and two gates that are not available in any of the subsets.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 511, # 266)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    809 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 839 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

810 ) Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; The Monarch Suite

811 ) Zen Again / 332 / 842 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, but less than # 868, # 541)

812 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Noble Nuker Microwave / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours

813 ) Carry a Torch for Me Mirror / 38 / 54 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

814 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 204 / 360 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 524, # 829)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    @goodFeel93 After all that... What I was going by was the picture you posted with just that small area. I presumed you were trying to name the single lot. Now that I see the overall project, I have a better understanding of your actual goal.

As a result, I DO feel that either of the terms that include "District" would absolutely be suitable. But, so would Banyan Gardens. For reasons I won't even get into here. I think my last entry was long enough. :D

So, we are back to the beginning. Any of the three is appropriate. I still hold that if you choose a District, which one should depend on if there is a single garden or multiple gardens. But that is only an opinion. All three are equally appropriate for the way you will be using them.
    Some pictures of my New Roaring Height's Map :blush: Well it's more a project for me and it doesn't look perfect but yeah this are no final pics! The most i have to do in "Edit Town" EDIT: Sry low quality :( But think y'all can c it :smiley:

Last Edit: @Me1620 current 224 Lots, comparing this with Sims 4 with what? 12 Lots :smiley:

Map-Overview-And-Descriptionby-Good-Feel.png

Map-Description.png

Banyan-Gardens.png

I totally agree. And those 12 lots are limited to a far smaller size than 64x64. And each has to load whenever you want to visit it. TS3 is far superior. Except for the searchable Buy/Build catalog. I can't deny they got that right, there.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited March 2019
    At this "District" i will build some "community gardens". and some houses for sims. This area has a lot of "Banyan Trees" and should look like a big garden. So this area will have houses for sims (who love gardening) AND community gardens. So much nature, that's important to me... just have some problems to choose the right trees on some places.. and i add 3 waterfalls :smiley:

And: I love the video game "Dishonored". There's a district called "Cyria Gardens". And yeah it looks like a big park severall giant trees and between this plants and giant trees are apartments/ houses. Was my inspiration and why i called it "district"
    @goodFeel93 Looks very nice!
    Thank's @ZeeGee i'll upload a few more when it's finish... I think then im old and grey :blush::smiley:
    Current Deal

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 792 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    815 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 517 / 990 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 951)

Upcoming Deals

816 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 782 / 1377 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 248, but less than # 277 )

817 ) Little Princess Girl's Toy Box / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

818 ) Faire Table Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den); Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

Note: Before you purchase deal 819, you may wish to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

819 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 310 / 628 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 119)

820 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Panophobia Panic End Table / 22 / 41 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a one-hour deal
    821 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Caliper Flame Control Cinerator Stove / 43 / 81 / 47% / 1 hour

822 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Burnished Bright Bulb Floor Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

823 ) Waning Moon / 926 / 1780 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 236)

824 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 800 / 1600 / 50% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 375, # 861)

825 ) Safari Living Set / 371 / 548 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 313, # 128)

826 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1000 / 1980 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, but less than # 327, # 891)

827 ) Luxe Kidswears / 590 / 1000 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 746, # 589)

edited March 2019
    Hey @rnramey you straight posting the DD list's what i really appreciate, but what do you think of my map? Your thoughts? Greetings and hope ur ok :smiley:
    Hey @rnramey you straight posting the DD list's what i really appreciate, but what do you think of my map? Your thoughts? Greetings and hope ur ok :smiley:

@goodFeel93 - I like what you've done with it so far. I look forward to more pics. And I totally agree with what @Jude525 said about the naming (and about the searchable Buy/Build catalog in Sims 4). :smiley:

Sorry, I've been really busy with OE this past week. Barely had time to post the deals, let alone read the other posts and reply to them. Here are some cookies to make it up to everyone! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Current Deal

827 ) Luxe Kidswears / 590 / 1000 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 746, # 589)

Upcoming Deals

828 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1416 / 2400 / 41% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 833, # 582, # 233)

Before purchasing this deal, you may want to check out the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun Cascade.
    829 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 192 / 360 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 524, but less than # 814)

830 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Hot Haute Hot Spice Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

831 ) Bohemian Garden / 901 / 1700 / 47% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 78, but less than # 177)

832 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

This is a 3-hour deal
    833 ) Island Escape Compilation / 696 / 2400 / 71% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 582, # 233, # 828)

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, but less than # 744, # 688)

835 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 486 / 891 / 45% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 790, # 471)

836 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 39)

837 ) Floral Fruits / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

838 ) Feathered Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    839 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 809 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

@rnramey No cookies for me, thanks. Found out today I've lost 13 pounds so far! Still a ways to go, but this in less than four weeks! WooHoo. Oh, wait. I mean Hooray! Have to remember where I am. LOL
    aka Jude

My Studio

@Jude525 congratulations for that! Well that means more cookies 🍪 for me :blush: And thank's @rnramey for ur feedback :wink: Still so much to do.. like fixing routing problems
    edited March 2019
    @goodFeel93 - I love that your world has such a variety of districts where so many of the different store sets and venues can be used.

If you fix the routing problems, then your world will be so different than the official worlds.

@Jude525 - Congratulations. I know how hard it is to lose weight. I am trying to get motivated. And yes, Hooray is far more appropriate to use when speaking with Sims players. :):)

@Jude525 Lol, the struggle is real. Woo hoo was always my go to... phrase. So here's what I've come up with so far:

Woot woot
    Hooray
    Yee haw

Still not as satisfying as a good old 'woo hoo' (hehehehehe)

Anyone else have alternatives?
    Me1620 wrote: »
    If you fix the routing problems, then your world will be so different than the official worlds.

Amen!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top