The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Here's an update for the list. This update covers the next just under 26 hours. In this section of the list we have one green deal at number 236. We also have a few once on the rotation deals at numbers 240, 241, 242 and 243. The Best of 2010 collection is number 242, so be sure to check that out. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

232 ) Drifter's Desire / 567 / 714 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, same as # 712 but less than # 577, # 897)

Upcoming Deals

233 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1176 / 2400 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, # 582 but less than # 828)

234 ) Tropical Leaves of Repose / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 733)

235 ) Nautical Living / 627 / 990 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 35, # 800, # 42)

236 ) Waning Moon / 819 / 1780 / 54% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 236, # 823)

237 ) Tropi-Con FauxFrond / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 221)

238 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 204 / 545 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 116 but less than # 971)

239 ) Everyday Teens Collection / 884 / 1219 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Atomic Jack Planet Attack Pinball Machine is also included in Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 478 but less than # 45)

240 ) Haute Hip Curtain Collection V.2 / 45 / 77 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

241 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Rivited and Rustic Oven Fume / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

242 ) Best of 2010 Collection / 2940 / 5400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Ultra Lounge Study Set; Ultra Lounge Living Set; Ultra Lounge Dining Set; Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Bath; Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath; Wilderness Dreami

243 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Compactor / 29 / 81 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

244 ) Serenity Retreat / 589 / 1539 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, but less than # 643, # 100 )
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited February 2016
    So glad to see @Me1620 and @angeljess26 kept up with the post of the list over the weekend - makes me appreciate being part of such a great team. Sorry for my absence - busier weekend than I anticipated, but it was a good busy. I am stuck at home today, though. Woke up to 2 inches of snow. I'd drive in it without issues, but other people around here don't know how and they are WAY scarier than the snow itself. :) Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and let you know I did not disappear for good.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

@trithone hi, stay warm and safe
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @trithone - I am glad that your absence was caused by a "good" busy. We laugh at 2 inches of snow here, but the majority of drivers are used to driving in winter conditions. However, I can still totally understand when you say that other drivers are WAY scarier that the snow itself.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Fellow Simmers, Waning Moon is on the DD right now! Get it while you can!

I got a green download for Waning Moon! Yay :mrgreen: hehe
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    ::sigh:: I had all these intentions of keeping up with the start of the new DD rotation, and missed several right at the beginning, including one that would've been free (which means waiting until the next rotation for it), but I'm back on track and managed to get Waning Moon for much less than the daily deal (but without the awesome green download button). Time to keep up with things again. :grin:
    Here's an update for the list. This update covers the next 25 and a bit hours.
    Number 245 is a one hour deal and only appears once on the rotation.
    Deal 254 is a broken deal with a 0% saving, making it one of two red deals, the other deal is number 246.
    We have one yellow (medium) deal at number 244.
    The rest of the deals are either green (best) deals or once on the rotation deals. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

243 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Compactor / 29 / 81 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

Upcoming Deals

244 ) Serenity Retreat / 589 / 1539 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 690, but less than # 643, # 100 )

This is a one-hour deal
    245 ) Made for Two Loveseat / 34 / 81 / 58% / 1 hour
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

246 ) Blooming Flower Door / 58 / 84 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 125)

247 ) Choppy Haircut for Boys / 20 / 50 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

248 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 459 / 1377 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 248, # 816, # 277)

249 ) Let the Sunshine in Window / 38 / 99 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

250 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 113 / 450 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 250, # 188, # 621, # 464)

251 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Just A Hare Carousel Spring Rider / 32 / 122 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

252 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 514 but less than # 393)

253 ) 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Heel / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

254 ) Glitter and Glam Bedroom / 400 / 401 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 428, # 137)

255 ) Mother Brassbeard's Birdbath / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure; Quaint Cottage Collection

256 ) Animal Friends Ceiling Lamp / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi y'all, been a while since I last posted in this particular thread :(

First a big thank you to Sam @trithone, Jodi @Me1620, and Jess @angeljess26 for so helpfully posting the list of daily deals. :star:

And congrats to everyone getting those fabulous deals recently, top skills! :)

Though, as @Faoiltearna reminds us, it does take a certain level of obsession dedication to achieve the very best deals.

Help?

Now, I've come here seeking help with a piece of DD history. :blush:

In the latest episodes of my legacy story my Sims have visited the DD Community Museum lot that @Tahera created nearly a year ago.

She put a WA tomb in the basement and I am quite stuck after getting past the first trap! :(

Has anyone explored this lot and is willing to give me a gentle hint on how to progress through the next door(s)? Pretty Please :)

You can see the lot (and my failure to explore it!) in the latest episodes of my Let's Play.

I thank you.
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    @ajaxpost
    I just watched your Let's Play - it was very funny (and I felt your frustration, too! LOL).
    I'm just as confused as you are in regards of getting through the doors.
    Though I've never played WA, nor do I know how the links and objects work, I'd like to give it a shot.
    1.) The Egg - is it some kind of jar that could hold objects or notes inside it?
    2.) The Picture Frame on the wall near the Pet Dish - could it possibly be a link?
    3.) The Wall - could there be a hidden switch along the walls of the tomb?
    I'm not sure if these suggestions help any... but I was just as curious :blush:
    GOOD LUCK!!
    And I'll definitely be looking out for your latest post on Let's Play.
    The suspense is killing me now! :weary:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

Oh my gosh, today is/going to be such a great day for me! So I woke up at 2 am to get a green download for Best of 2010 Collection. Then because I got that compilation, I was able to get a Mr. Green for Ultra Loung 2010 Compilation, World Inspiration Compilation, AND the Finest Living, Finest Cooking set! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: SO many green downloads today! :scream:

To make it even sweeter, I'm also going to get green downloads for Atomic Age Living and Dining in addition to Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection which are both on the DD later on today!

Well anyways, enough about me, I hope you all have a fan-tabulous day as well!! Hopefully some of you can get your hands on a few of those sets too! Happy Simming! <3
    Cascade Thread
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    I am sat here with a big smile on my face for you @Assirk :D x
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hi y'all, been a while since I last posted in this particular thread :(

First a big thank you to Sam @trithone, Jodi @Me1620, and Jess @angeljess26 for so helpfully posting the list of daily deals. :star:

And congrats to everyone getting those fabulous deals recently, top skills! :)

Though, as @Faoiltearna reminds us, it does take a certain level of obsession dedication to achieve the very best deals.

Help?

Now, I've come here seeking help with a piece of DD history. :blush:

In the latest episodes of my legacy story my Sims have visited the DD Community Museum lot that @Tahera created nearly a year ago.

She put a WA tomb in the basement and I am quite stuck after getting past the first trap! :(

Has anyone explored this lot and is willing to give me a gentle hint on how to progress through the next door(s)? Pretty Please :)

You can see the lot (and my failure to explore it!) in the latest episodes of my Let's Play.

I thank you.

I love her museum and had a blast exploring and seeing all the pics of the many DD'ers from the thread. I've used it in several of my games replacing the local museum.

I've explored it and blush to say, no, I didn't finish the tomb. So, if you figure it out or anyone else out there...hints would be very welcome. :) I'm playing in Dragon Valley right now so didn't put it in that world. I did put the register in it once so my sims could buy stuff and put pics on the wall. I had a wall of DD'ers, including my own avatar. :grin: I'll have to search my pics and see if I took a pic of it.

23kels89 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost
    I just watched your Let's Play - it was very funny (and I felt your frustration, too! LOL).
    I'm just as confused as you are in regards of getting through the doors.
    Though I've never played WA, nor do I know how the links and objects work, I'd like to give it a shot.
    1.) The Egg - is it some kind of jar that could hold objects or notes inside it?
    2.) The Picture Frame on the wall near the Pet Dish - could it possibly be a link?
    3.) The Wall - could there be a hidden switch along the walls of the tomb?
    I'm not sure if these suggestions help any... but I was just as curious :blush:
    GOOD LUCK!!
    And I'll definitely be looking out for your latest post on Let's Play.
    The suspense is killing me now! :weary:
    Thank you for suggestions @23kels89 - you're right those are a number of options I could try; I don't often play adventure type games (I'm not very patient with them!) so tend to forget what to look out for. I don't think the fancy egg is a container, but hidden doors are a definite possibility ...

And it's lovely to hear that you enjoyed the video, thank you. :blush:

bekkasan wrote: »
    I love her museum and had a blast exploring and seeing all the pics of the many DD'ers from the thread. I've used it in several of my games replacing the local museum.

I've explored it and blush to say, no, I didn't finish the tomb. So, if you figure it out or anyone else out there...hints would be very welcome. :) I'm playing in Dragon Valley right now so didn't put it in that world. I did put the register in it once so my sims could buy stuff and put pics on the wall. I had a wall of DD'ers, including my own avatar. :grin: I'll have to search my pics and see if I took a pic of it.
    I love using lots and Sims created by our friends here; there are so many talented creative people on the forum., it'll be great to see what you've done with it.

I have a vague feeling that someone else asked about this tomb a while ago, would that have been you? Or maybe someone else ... who might have worked it out for us? ;)
    Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection is on DD RIGHT NOW for 74% off! That's a really good deal (it's actually its best price on the DD) so get it while you can!!!! :smiley:
    Cascade Thread
    Assirk wrote: »
    Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection is on DD RIGHT NOW for 74% off! That's a really good deal (it's actually its best price on the DD) so get it while you can!!!! :smiley:

I got it :mrgreen:
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Tiki Living Room Set will start off our green deals today and will be up about 15 minutes after the time of this post. We will also see green deals at number 259 - Mid Century Modern Bathroom - Towel Stackomatic, and 262 - Tight Tee (which is from Runway Riot). At 264 we will see the Formidable Suit make its solo appearance on the rotation. It is an individual item that is not part of any set. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    256 ) Animal Friends Ceiling Lamp / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

Upcoming Deals:

257 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 152 / 220 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 475 but less than # 301)

258 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 230 / 244 / 6% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 753)

259 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 564)

260 ) Happily Ever After- Village Girl Outfit / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

261 ) Indulgent Living / 420 / 990 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, # 685)

262 ) Tight Tee / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 974)

263 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter Island / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

264 ) Formidable Suit / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

265 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 500)

266 ) Full Regal Living Set / 768 / 1376 / 44% / 2 hours
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 808, # 511)

267 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Ikat Lattice Cambodian Rug / 33 / 61 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set

268 ) Relaxed Sweater / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, but less than # 380, # 458)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2016
    despina53 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, @Teegers! :*

Thank you so much, Dee, @Okblondee7, @angeljess26, and @Franny! <3
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited February 2016
    @ajaxpost - I remember enjoying browsing through the museum. I could not get far into the tomb. I think that is how it was designed. I have not gone back into my game to check, but I think there was a sign somewhere that hinted the key was lost or something to that effect.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost - I remember enjoying browsing through the museum. I could not get far into the tomb. I think that is how it was designed. I have not gone back into my game to check, but I think there was a sign somewhere that hinted the key was lost or something to that effect.
    Hi, yes, there is a sign next to the lock inside the first door which says the key has been lost but I'm hoping that is just a standard WA tomb message to encourage us to hunt for it ... I hope! :)

@Teegers - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    May your day be filled with lots of love, gifts, happiness, gifts, friends & family, and.... gifts!

@ajaxpost - any updates? I'm sooooooo curious!! :open_mouth:

@Hayley~Belle - YAY for the green download :mrgreen: on the Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection! I absolutely LOVE that set!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

@ajaxpost - any updates? I'm sooooooo curious!! :open_mouth:
    Hi, no not yet :( I'm away now for a long week-end so it'll be a while before I get back into the game and try out some new strategy :)
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited February 2016
    edit.
    Post edited by lasummerb on
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next 25 and a bit hours. Number 271 is a three hour deal. In this section of deals we have only one green deal at number 274, but we do have several once on the rotation deals to kept this part interesting. Numbers 270, 271, 272, 275, 278, 279 and the current deal are all the once on the rotation deals. Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

267 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Ikat Lattice Cambodian Rug / 33 / 61 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set

Upcoming Deals

268 ) Relaxed Sweater / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, but less than # 380, # 458)

269 ) Rebel Just Because / 360 / 800 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 874, but less than # 783)

270 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a 3-hour deal
    271 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle / 26 / 47 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

272 ) Corset Dress / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

273 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 492 / 1125 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, but less than # 669)

274 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 221 / 515 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 333, # 961)

275 ) Hydro Fission Aquarium / 68 / 124 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

276 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 368 / 475 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, # 504)

277 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 952 / 1377 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 248, # 816)

278 ) Silent Hunter / 29 / 63 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

279 ) Fraud Laug / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO my fellow DAILY DEAL Stalkers!

Have a bright, happy Simming day! :blush:
    And may all the Green Downloads be with you!

♫♪ Who loves great deals? We do, yeah we do! ♪♫

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO my fellow DAILY DEAL Stalkers!

Have a bright, happy Simming day! :blush:
    And may all the Green Downloads be with you!

♫♪ Who loves great deals? We do, yeah we do! ♪♫

Yayyyyy I've caught up with you!!! Thank you so much for my excellent gifts..indulgent living +lux sexy lounge wear was grabbed for 35sps :D

I tried to gift you earlier today but you had no list....but now you have lol and then I found you had gifted me :D<3
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top