Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    edited February 2018
    @funkeeferret @Jude525

I just know that Sandy Shoals is wonderful IMO because it contains amazing objects, from what I saw so far. I will soon have those objects because I plan to grab them while they are DD. :smile:
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Current Deal

73 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Woodsman's Chair / 43 / 69 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After, Once Upon a Time Cottage, Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 178)

Upcoming Deals

74 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 384 / 583 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 320 & # 389)

This is a one-hour deal
    75 ) It’s Game Time! / 242 / 545 / 56% / 1 hour
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 461 & # 328)

76 ) Everyday – Cool Summer Nights / 714 / 1386 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals with the most expensive price for this item (More than # 778 and same as # 847)

77 ) The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft / 1062 / 1800 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Not part of any other set or compilation but 4 items are included in Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 352 & # 182)

78 ) Bohemian Garden / 646 / 1700 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 831 & # 177)

79 ) Top Athletes Only / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

80 ) Plants in Glass / 8 / 31 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

81 ) Storybook Bathroom Set / 111 / 228 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 135 & # 225 but same as # 646)

82 ) Ruby 3000 / 58 / 81 / 28% / 2 hours
    Part of: Collectionne Stäncké

83 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 326)

84 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 905 but same as # 943)

85 ) A Little Bit Fishy / 41 / 58 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @funkeeferret and @KevinL5275 there was probably nothing more exciting back in the day than an unexpected "download" button!
    ^Totally agree. Sometimes, I found stalking the DD more fun than playing the game.
    @meerkattime Sandy Shoals is one of my favorites. A little over a year ago I plopped it on the beach in Sunlit Tides and my Sims lived there almost the whole OE winter. It did wonders for my mood. Although, I had to track down the seagull sound generator and move it, because it was just way too loud for me. (HINT: if I remember correctly, it is in the lookout tower)
    @Jude525 - Thank you!!! Those seagulls drive me crazy. I never thought that could be something I could adjust.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'm one of the people who can't install Sandy Shoals for some reason. :(

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/826447/sandy-shoals-sea-shanty

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited February 2018
    @KevinL5275 - Whenever I experience or I read that someone experiences a bug in the game, my first step is to Google "crinrict" and a few keywords. I Googled "crinrict sandy shoals" and found this from EA forum https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sandy-Shoals-Sea-Shanty-will-not-install/td-p/3166036

I hope this works for you
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    No such luck. The game recreated the DCCcache folder, but when I tried to reinstall, I get a "The Sims has stopped working" error message and the launcher closes. :/
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    BTW, the seagull call comes from a fog emitter globe. It is one of the many options in what I consider to be a versatile and mis-named item. You don't have to alter the settings, just grab the globe in Buy mode and move it away from the house to reduce the volume, or delete it to silence it.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 I had the same problem with the Titanic Toy Shoppe for the longest time. None of the solutions I found on the web worked. I had the problem even after a couple clean installs. Then, suddenly, after another clean install, it suddenly worked. With no apparent difference. But keep trying.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    I'm one of the people who can't install Sandy Shoals for some reason. :(

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/826447/sandy-shoals-sea-shanty

@KevinL5275, I don't know if this will help you, but I was having the same problem that you are and was getting the same "The Sims has stopped working" error message as you, followed by the launcher closing. :angry:

The only thing that works for me when I can't install store items, is moving my entire MODS folder out of the game, install the store items, and then put the MODS folder back. That same error message you are getting, stopped showing up instantly, once I did that and the items finally installed correctly. :smile:
    Also, this error message only started showing up after I installed two mods in my game for the first time ever, over a month ago. I sure hope this continues to work for me, as I really enjoy using the mods.

So, do you have a mods folder in your game and if so, did you try moving the mods folder out of your game?
    I sure hope you are able to install Sandy Shoals some day because it's a cool store item! :sunglasses:
    Good luck!

PS. Of course I do all this after I have deleted my cache and cookies from my browsers: Edge, FF, and most importantly Internet Explorer even though I don't use IE. @igazor has explained in other posts that "your Internet Explorer cache and cookies need to be cleared. Even if you never use IE as a browser yourself, the Launcher borrows some of its resources and they can get clogged up."

• Options
    ninaumi wrote: »
    funkeeferret Jude525

I just know that Sandy Shoals is wonderful IMO because it contains amazing objects, from what I saw so far. I will soon have those objects because I plan to grab them while they are DD. :smile:

@ninaumi, yes, I think you will like Sandy Shoals as much as I do.
    Here are several pics of Sandy Shoals that I posted on my thank you thread, in case you haven't seen them. :smile:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16237537/#Comment_16237537
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16238189/#Comment_16238189
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16238199/#Comment_16238199
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16238231/#Comment_16238231

Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    Oh, if we're sharing pics, here's Sandy Shoals during sunset in Sunlit Tides

NXJwvN5.jpg?1
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Current Deal

86 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Counter / 35 / 45 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

Upcoming Deals

87 ) Superlative Sofa / 47 / 69 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

88 ) Resonant Ice Receptacle / 52 / 90 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation; Futureshock Kitchen

89 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 294 / 630 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 370, # 692 & # 742)

90 ) Over-sized Shirt / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

91 ) Lloyd Wright Bookshelf / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation

92 ) Technophobe No More / 901 / 1530 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, # 592 & # 158 but less than # 572)

93 ) Faire Folk Attire / 310 / 669 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 857)

94 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 632)

95 ) Higher Tech High Wall Shelf / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

96 ) Lacey Retreat Romper / 27 / 75 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation

97 ) Quilted Leather Jacket / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

98 ) Leather and Buckle Attack Teen / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 513 but less than # 364 & # 416)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Oh, if we're sharing pics, here's Sandy Shoals during sunset in Sunlit Tides

@Jude525, that's a pretty photo. I recently purchased Sunlit Tides on the DD and can't wait to put Sandy Shoals there. What a perfect setting!

My next DD freebie, that I'm aware of, will be Country Livin' coming up soon. :)

• Options
    @Me1620 @funkeeferret @Jude525

Thank you for your suggestions. I'll keep trying. :)
  • Options
    ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    My freebie will be May 2012 compilation set. :)

Apparently, I won't be having enough SP in order to purchase all Venues that are on DD... I must resist spending my SPs on some little things, that aren't on DD, and cost just a little because that "little" is still too much for me... I have one contest in mind when it comes to getting SP, so it's not that bad. :)
  • Options
    MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    I won't have a freebie until a very long time but I'm hoping my calculations are right and I'll have just enough points for Best of 2010 in a fortnight…
  • Options
    ninaumi wrote: »
    My freebie will be May 2012 compilation set. :)

Apparently, I won't be having enough SP in order to purchase all Venues that are on DD... I must resist spending my SPs on some little things, that aren't on DD, and cost just a little because that "little" is still too much for me... I have one contest in mind when it comes to getting SP, so it's not that bad. :)

@ninaumi, I hear ya. I'm 14 venues short of owning them all, lol. Not going to happen. Yes, those little purchases sure do add up. I could go crazy just buying little things. Good luck with the contest! I was able to snag many wonderful things doing contests. :smiley:
    Merelhyn wrote: »
    I won't have a freebie until a very long time but I'm hoping my calculations are right and I'll have just enough points for Best of 2010 in a fortnight…

@Merelhyn, good luck with the Best of 2010! Lots of great stuff there. :smile: I'm at 23% on that one, so .... lol, it will be a while. :expressionless:
  • Options

@Merelhyn, good luck with the Best of 2010! Lots of great stuff there. :smile: I'm at 23% on that one, so .... lol, it will be a while. :expressionless:

I'm at 29%, but from what I understand from the spreadsheet that should mean approximatively 130/135 sp to pay on the DD. I have 132 sp right now, so I hope it will be less rather than more. I would be so disgruntled to miss it for so little.
  • Options

I'm at 29%, but from what I understand from the spreadsheet that should mean approximatively 130/135 sp to pay on the DD. I have 132 sp right now, so I hope it will be less rather than more. I would be so disgruntled to miss it for so little.

@Merelhyn Ooooohhhhh sweet deal! :sunglasses:
  • Options
    edited February 2018

@Merelhyn See what it will cost now... after a few items from your wishlist have been added to the owned list.

• Options
    And I'm locked out of my account again. Honestly.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Current Deal

98 ) Leather and Buckle Attack Teen / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

Upcoming Deals

99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 513 but less than # 364 & # 416)

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 1026 / 1539 / 33% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 690, # 244 & # 643)

101 ) A Little Layered / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

103 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 450 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

104 ) Head of the Table / 23 / 72 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

105 ) Regal Living Kitchen Set / 126 / 238 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 161, # 792)

107 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 14 / 55 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 761)

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 120 / 180 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, # 490)

109 ) Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; When Worlds Collide Collection

• Options
    Wow, wow, thank you so much @rnramey ! Elianahere's calculator says it should cost me 81 sp on the DD so I'll be able to have it for sure! I love that with the DD, your gift means you gave me like ~3000 sp worth of items. That's fantastic. Thank you so much both for the gift and for maintaining this thread.
  • Options
    Well, I removed the Mods folder, AND the DCCcache folder, and Sandy Shoals installed. But its not called the Sandy Shoals, its called the CatalogsObjects/Name:FeaturedLook_Beach. But at least its there now!
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    @Goodywood the head start playpen is not on the DD and neither is the tiny prodigies early learning centre (the set it's part of).
    The fit as a fiddle violin is also not on the DD. However the Duke of bows renaissance faire is. It is numbers 303, 413 and 455. The spreadsheet (linked in my signature if you need to find it again) has all the details (if you want to do the set), if you look under venue/pc tab it will tell you which venues and pc items are and aren't on the list.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me this info. I truly appreciate it @angeljess26 . *hugs* <3
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top