Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @lauravonawesome - Sending positive and healing energy to your grandfather. And love and hugs to you <3
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,088 Member
    Current Deal

534 ) Show Stopping Style- Backstage Security Pants / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles; Seeing Stars
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

535 ) Flutterbye Wall Mirror / 29 / 61 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010; Critter Comforts
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 53)

536 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 212 / 427 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, but less than # 378)

537 ) Wall of Greats / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: It's Game Time; Man Cave Compilation

538 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 759 / 1797 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, # 624)

539 ) Bayside Laundry / 155 / 299 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 777)

540 ) Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

541 ) Zen Again / 485 / 842 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, # 868)

542 ) Regency Arcade / 629 / 1683 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 494, # 484)

543 ) Finest Living, Finest Cooking / 1218 / 1983 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: December 2011 Compilation Set
    Includes: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation, Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection, Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels

544 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Bou Sra Waterfall Shower / 40 / 62 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

545 ) Falling Leaves Mobile / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

546 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 150 / 552 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 149, # 579, # 497, # 160)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    @lauravonawesome Wish you the best
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I just spoke my my family back home, and they've said that Grandpa is doing better; he's had surgery and was transferred back to his local hospital (from a bigger one in the next city over) to recover. My dad says he's grumpy about the lifestyle changes he'll have to make, but at least he's alive.

-

Got another 4 hours before I can use the MMAO machine (may as well, since I don't have any sets until 662); my CYS for Quaint Cottage is down to just 40 SP, but the items I'm missing are all from sets I'll be getting for free later on, so I'll probably just complete it that way.

Between 506 and 662, I only have 1 item to pick up. I should be relieved, but I'm impatient.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I'm glad to hear your Granpa is doing better @lauravonawesome! I hope he continues to improve.

As for sets, I can't remember the last time I got anything from the store thanks to the ads not playing. That being said there hasn't been much I wanted. I'm probably going to get a new world this month.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @lauravonawesome - When I read that your grandfather doesn't care for the hospital food, I took that as a good sign. I am sending my prayers and thoughts that he continues to recuperate and comes home soon.

I also hope you find some volunteer work or hobby to make your days brighter.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Thanks everyone~ much appreciated.

From what I hear among OE friends and acquaintances, it's pretty uncommon for someone my age to have any grandparents left at all, never mind 4 of them (though, in all fairness, I started with 8). My family is very close, and my parents keep me in the loop as far as all the happenings back home, so I consider myself very fortunate in that sense.

Since stalking the DD and farming ads were pretty much my only hobbies, I'm really hoping I can find some new ones. Most hobbies cost money, of course, something that's been in short supply since my accident; however, I'm talking to a personal injury lawyer to see if there's anything that can be done to compensate for all the income I've lost out on (plus the semester I was unable to finish, as a result).

Wish me luck! And hugs to all :)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited July 2017
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost, where in particular was your sister living? I lived in Seekonk for 12 years and Swansea for 3. Swansea is immediately west of our Somerset, which has a creamery with THE best ice cream in our area. Sadly, my lactose intolerance has reached epic proportions and I haven't been able to have my blueberry pie ice cream at all this season. :'(:'( Our family summers in Warren, immediately next to our Bristol. So other than my hometown of Pawtucket, a native American name, I truly have lived in the English part of New England most of my life. Perhaps its why I'm such an Anglophile. :D
    Hi Jude, they had a place in 'back of beyond' Dighton. Lots of space, heavily wooded, it was a beautiful spot. Unfortunately they had just spent four years in California, just north of San Jose and they really missed the almost constant dry warm weather (and having a pool in the back yard) so I don't think they were too sad to return to the UK.

I'd done next to no research prior to my visit so was quite surprised just how English the places were!

ZeeGee wrote: »
    I've restarted Mya's Gift of Creation Game!

Everyone is welcome to participate, especially those who would like to repay gifters who own the store!
    Excellent news @ZeeGee, I hope to take part in some way, always fun to create or receive something creative.

@lauravonawesome so sorry to hear about the troubles you're having to to face at the moment, but I'll take your grandfather's quick recovery as a good omen and I've no doubt your positive attitude and close family will see you through this uncomfortable and frustrating period
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • Options
    Current deal

546 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 150 / 552 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 149, # 579, # 497, # 160)

Upcoming Deals

547 ) Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Keen Klothes Keeper / 27 / 61 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; When Worlds Collide Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

548 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 165 / 593 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 31, but less than # 462)

549 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 216 / 475 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 916, but less than # 959)

550 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 686 / 1029 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 750, but less than # 695)

551 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, # 424)

552 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 448 / 1540 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 224, # 289)

553 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 969, # 342)

554 ) Family Banners / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

555 ) Country Carved Tableware Cabinet / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

556 ) Liberated Spikes / 35 / 60 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

557 ) She Put the Lime in the Coconut Top / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
  • Options
    Current Deal

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

Upcoming Deals

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    559 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 924, but less than # 770)

560 ) Towel Drying Stand / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

561 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 852 / 1953 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 345, # 784)

562 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180, # 347)

563 ) Steampunk / 176 / 325 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

564 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 259)

565 ) "O" Bandeau / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 970)

566 ) PomPom Hat / 53 / 100 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

567 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

568 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

569 ) Dauntless Lady / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

570 ) Adventurous Life! / 820 / 2000 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, but less than # 132)

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @lauravonawesome I'm very glad to hear that your grandfather is on the mend. And there was, of course, no need to apologize for the delayed response. We all balance our presence here with OE. (As witnessed by my 3 day break.)

I actually just made a DD purchase! The Dauntless Lady jacket for girls. This after missing three items in a row over the course of over a month.

Installing this brought something to my attention. The ads are somehow tied into the launcher and cause a scripting error. Because I have a disc install, I don't use the launcher other than to manage content. So I wasn't aware of this. I don't think it'll cause any trouble, since it should just skip that error if you select "Yes" when it asks to continue running scripts. Has anyone been having trouble from this?
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Current Deal

570 ) Adventurous Life! / 820 / 2000 / 59% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, but less than # 132)

Upcoming Deals

571 ) In Stride / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010

582 ) Island Escape Compilation / 888 / 2400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, but less than # 233, # 828)

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Jude525 - I also skip the launcher
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @Jude525 congrats on your DD purchase! I got that jacket a week or 2 ago as part of a MMAO offer, and it's pretty cute on my little Sims. :)

I picked up the Kitchen Cage Hutch earlier today, effectively making Frontier Finds K&D just 13 sp at DD 914. It's also the only item I needed between now and 662, which is still 5 days away.

Other than that, I've been Simming and writing horrible fanfiction to kill time. I'm running out of things to do and it's driving me crazy... Sounds like Grandpa's in the same boat, as he just wants out of the hospital (can't say I blame him either). But at least he's doing well~ my sister visited him yesterday and she says he's back to himself, so it sounds like the outpouring of well-wishes is working. Thank you everyone for your kind words. :):heart:

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited July 2017
    My primary drive is not very large, weighing in at a whopping 118Gb. My secondary drive, 500Gb, is where the majority of my stuff is supposed to live, including any other non-system apps. Both drives are SSDs, but he first runs at a much higher read/write speed. Though I can't remember the numbers right now.

When I first got my system, I made sure that all my Sims 3 program files would fit on the primary drive for speed purposes. As I was re-installing the rest of my packs today I noticed that I was running out of room. So began the job of finding out what had snuck onto that drive. Whenever I install software I need to manually redirect it to the second drive. Lo and behold, I had somehow missed Origin, and therefore Sims 4 and Medieval. This may have been from when I was running TS3 through Origin. So I purged them and reinstalled on my second drive. But I figured I would weed out as much deadwood as possible. I realized that with each Sims 3 pack came a set of help files in a large variety of languages. I don't know about the rest of you, but I really only need one language when looking for help. Actually, I've never used any type of in game help function, but I digress. So I also purged all the language files I would never need.

Anyway, my point is: if anyone has a drive where space is becoming prime real estate, take a look at help folders and purge any language files you don't need. My next step will be to check other programs for similarly wasted space, but having these files repeated for every expansion pack in TS3 added up to a sizable savings.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    Woah. MMAO literally just gave me a 100% discount on an easygoing tee. Never thought I'd see that in my life.

I'd post a screenshot, but, y'know, new member...
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited July 2017
    Woah. MMAO literally just gave me a 100% discount on an easygoing tee. Never thought I'd see that in my life.

I'd post a screenshot, but, y'know, new member...
    Excellent. I do believe that is one of the 'MMAO Exclusive' items. There are five of them?

If you own (or are very close to) the MMAO will offer each of these, usually one at a time, for free. Otherwise they are rather overpriced, but they're a nice bonus/compensation for all the duff MMAO offers.

Either way, free is awesome! Congrats! :smiley:

EDIT: Managed to find a post with pictures! There are, apparently ten of these 'Exclusives'. If you're patient enough all will be offered for free ... eventually! :)
  • Options
    Current Deal

585 ) Adventurous Life! / 578 / 2000 / 71% / 2 hours
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 3, # 570, # 132)

Upcoming Deals

586 ) Gothique Library / 672 / 972 / 31% / 2 hours

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

591 ) Wet Suit / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)

592 ) Technophobe No More / 561 / 1530 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, but less than # 158, # 92, # 572)

593 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

• Options
    Current Deal

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

Upcoming Deals

595 ) Advantageous Washstand / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 574)

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection is not eligible for the CYS discount.

597 ) Night Flower Pajamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation

602 ) India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top / 16 / 45 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

603 ) Sea Witch / 48 / 73 / 34% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure

604 ) Go All In Compilation / 1938 / 3400 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 148, # 321)

605 ) Broken Wind Jacket / 38 / 61 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

606 ) Festoon to the Honeymoon / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; Quaint Cottage Collection

• Options
    Yay, I finally have DD stuff to pick up!

Next set is Olde Town Starter Kit in 2 days from now for just 7 SP; then 2 individual items on the 31st (Grandmother's Cooktop and the Mother Ann Double Bed); after that, it's Romanza freeeee~ woo!

(thanks again to @Jude525 for all the pretty things from that set)

In other news, Grandpa's finally home from the hospital~ my mom called today to deliver the good news. Thanks again for keeping our family in your thoughts/prayers/well-wishes. :):heart::cookie:

• Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Yay, I finally have DD stuff to pick up!

Next set is Olde Town Starter Kit in 2 days from now for just 7 SP; then 2 individual items on the 31st (Grandmother's Cooktop and the Mother Ann Double Bed); after that, it's Romanza freeeee~ woo!

(thanks again to @Jude525 for all the pretty things from that set)

In other news, Grandpa's finally home from the hospital~ my mom called today to deliver the good news. Thanks again for keeping our family in your thoughts/prayers/well-wishes. :):heart::cookie:

I'm so glad to hear your Grandpa is home!

I can't remember the last time I got anything on the DD. :( Still stalking, just lack of ads and nothing I desperately want has come up (yet!)
  • Options
    Current Deal

606 ) Festoon to the Honeymoon / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; Quaint Cottage Collection

Upcoming Deals

607 ) Dress with Gloves / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours

608 ) Very Vicious / 19 / 31 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

609 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 278 / 473 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, but less than # 590, # 61)

610 ) Provence / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, but less than # 752)

611 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Knife Thrower's Table / 26 / 69 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!

612 ) Fair and Flowing / 31 / 44 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party

613 ) Morocco Mystique / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, but less than # 335)

614 ) Baseball Jacket / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

615 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor / 52 / 84 / 38% / 2 hours

616 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 754)

617 ) Archibald Arch / 39 / 48 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

• Options
    Current Deal

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

Upcoming Deals

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, but less than # 464)

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)

625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours

627 ) Makizushi Counter Island / 57 / 89 / 36% / 2 hours

628 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 513 / 1337 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 759, but less than # 354)

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

• Options
    Woot, so glad I came back and checked this page... Here I am thinking I have nothing until tomorrow at 8PM, and I check the upcoming deals only to find that I own enough of Romanza Bridal Party to get it free. :)

Yay for surprises!

• Options
    Current Deal

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

Upcoming Deals

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

631 ) Runway Riot / 756 / 1400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, # 340)

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

633 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 60 but less than # 676, # 496)

634 ) The V.I.P. / 41 / 52 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

635 ) Show Stopping Style- Second Skin Jacket / 23 / 45 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

636 ) Fairytale / 26 / 42 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

637 ) Grandmother's Cooktop / 51 / 108 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

638 ) Formal to a T(ie) / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

639 ) Mother Ann Double Bed / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Full Hewnsman Set

640 ) Grandpa's Grove / 475 / 1710 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 495, # 674)

641 ) Hanging Kimono Wall Art / 33 / 102 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; December 2011 Compilation Set

642 ) They Don't Build em' Like They Used To Fireplace / 34 / 109 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Farm Fresh Folk Set

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top