Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Ktarian wrote: »
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    Question that might look like stupid:

@Ktarian , how can you tell SimGuruDrake was here?

@Lexers615 There is no direct proof. But SimGuruDrake is the guru Jodi had PM'd and alerted to the problem she was having with this thread and posts disappearing, so we are assuming that it was Drake who 'rescued' the thread and restore all the posts that had disappeared.

Oh okay...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Just seeing on the Uk new that parts of America are I for some really bad weather. Hope anyone who is going to be effected has plenty of supplies in! Stay save and warm X
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Just seeing on the Uk new that parts of America are I for some really bad weather. Hope anyone who is going to be effected has plenty of supplies in! Stay save and warm X

People around me here in Virginia are freaking out. We are supposed to get 2 - 4 inches in the next couple of hours. You'd think they were going to be snowed in forever. This Montana girl is unimpressed. :) It is pretty, though and after our 70 degree Christmas Break I am happy to see it get cold.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    trithone wrote: »

People around me here in Virginia are freaking out. We are supposed to get 2 - 4 inches in the next couple of hours. You'd think they were going to be snowed in forever. This Montana girl is unimpressed. :) It is pretty, though and after our 70 degree Christmas Break I am happy to see it get cold.

Sounds like us Brits when we get 2-4 cms :D:D. On our news they showed president Obhama trying to leave the White House in the snow!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    No snow here in Florida but we did have some nasty weather last night. I had to turn my phone off I was getting so many emergency alerts for tornadoes and flash floods. Thankfully we are all safe though.

I hope everyone that does get snow stays safe and warm!
  • Options
    I'm Canadian, from Québec. Here, anything under 1 meter (over 3'), or 2 meters(a little under 7') over 48h is annoying, but not big deal... When I was a kid, schools stayed open unless it was falling more than a total 30cm (about 1')over couple hours or if the temperature was falling under -25°C (-13°F).

However, each year, between 1 and 3 kids were being killed by snowblowers...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hello! What's happening?

I don't see this thread listed in the 'Store General Discussion' forum!! :anguished:

It comes up on the 'Store' "super forum" page if it is the last one updated and links to it still work but, it's just not showing on the forum list of threads ...

Edit: OK, now it does. Very strange! :confused:
    @SimGuruDrake, @ajaxpost, @bekkasan and @Ktarian - The strange happenings, the missing posts reappearing, not just those I had trouble with yesterday but also those from when the thread was created, leads me to believe our thread has been pulled from the waiting for approval queue. Thank you SimGuruDrake!! I have some cleaning up to do.

Edit - I can see by the "Post edited" dates that thread was definitely rescued. Please bear with me as I update the posts.
    This is great that they have been able to fix things for you, let's hope for no more waiting for approvals.
    @Bird166 happy to help with the updates
    @trithone I wish Christmas Day had of been that cool here, although we are in summer down here. We reached about 35C (95F) too hot for traveling.
    Hope everyone stays warm and safe or cool and safe (if your down this way).
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    I hope everyone experiencing the severe weather is safe. It still seems so odd to me reading about how cold it is for some people while I am sitting here with the air con on the coldest setting and am still boiling.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    missy2311 wrote: »
    I hope everyone experiencing the severe weather is safe. It still seems so odd to me reading about how cold it is for some people while I am sitting here with the air con on the coldest setting and am still boiling.
    @missy2311 yeah it is kinda weird, no air con on here today but couple of days ago had to have it on.

As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 48 hours. Most of the deals coming up today are once-on-the-rotation deals for individual items that are parts of other sets. We have a 3-hour deal coming up at number 937. Beginning near the end of this 24-hour period are a string of green deals on sets and venues. Here's a quick look at the green deals coming up:

945 - Business as Usual Bistro
    947 - Pushin' Pedals
    948 - Brunch at the Old Mill
    951 - Boho Vintage Men's Collection
    952 - Stone's Throw Greenhouse

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    935 ) The Formal Assailant / 59 / 64 / 8% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 955)

Upcoming Deals:
    936 ) Moon Rabbit Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

This is a 3-hour deal
    937 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 31 / 74% / 3 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

938 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

939 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Cactus Sculpture / 7 / 30 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

940 ) The Bee's Knees / 39 / 57 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

941 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Botanophobic's Nemesis Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

942 ) Sweet Serenity Lily Pad Mini Pond / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

943 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 905 but less than # 84)

944 ) Palm in Vase / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

945 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 117)

946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Lexers615 wrote: »
    I'm Canadian, from Québec. Here, anything under 1 meter (over 3'), or 2 meters(a little under 7') over 48h is annoying, but not big deal... When I was a kid, schools stayed open unless it was falling more than a total 30cm (about 1')over couple hours or if the temperature was falling under -25°C (-13°F).

However, each year, between 1 and 3 kids were being killed by snowblowers...

Hey hey just can't miss that message, I'm also from Québec, I lived in Abitibi as a child so yeah our winters are something that we have to live with lol

But 🐸🐸🐸🐸 our winters are so cold sometimes!

Fait frette !!!!!! XD
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Finally an exciting 24 hour DD List for me! :) I'm hoping to get the Bistro (although I may have to set an alarm for that one!) The Pushin Pedals should be 19SP for me thanks to @Reachsims for her generous gift earlier this week, and...Brunch at the Old Mill, FINALLY!!!!! Should be free for me! Funny I think I'm looking forward to the staircase in that set the most! :D

What's everyone else hoping for?
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    I am ready to snag Pushin' Pedals, and Brunch at the Old Mill for free in the morning. >:)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Franny wrote: »
    I am ready to snag Pushin' Pedals, and Brunch at the Old Mill for free in the morning. >:)

Yayyyyyyyyyy! I think Brunch at the old mill will be free for me too :)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    @Franny and @Hayley~Belle so excited for you both to get the Brunch at the Old Mill too!! :)
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited January 2016
    happy about the fix
    questions for all the people who were here for the closing of closes? if I have all my store purchases backed up and get a new laptop after the store closes how do I get the items back in game?the sims 2 store (even though I played it I didn't have internet in those days)
    will the my page stay the same? what all will happen when the store

edited to say wow I don't know what happened here

was supposed to say...
    questions for all the people who were here for the closing of the sims 2 store (even though I played it I didn't have internet in those days) if I have all my store purchases backed up and get a new laptop after the store closes how do I get the items back in game?
    will the my page stay the same? what all will happen when the store closes?
    Post edited by rionismyname on
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    fabeme wrote: »
    Hey hey just can't miss that message, I'm also from Québec, I lived in Abitibi as a child so yeah our winters are something that we have to live with lol

But 🐸🐸🐸🐸 our winters are so cold sometimes!

;)

Still, I wish them luck, as I heard on the radio that there were a couple dead people already... :/
    fabeme wrote: »
    Fait frette !!!!!! XD

:D Oh oui!!!!

My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Finally an exciting 24 hour DD List for me! :) I'm hoping to get the Bistro (although I may have to set an alarm for that one!) The Pushin Pedals should be 19SP for me thanks to @Reachsims for her generous gift earlier this week, and...Brunch at the Old Mill, FINALLY!!!!! Should be free for me! Funny I think I'm looking forward to the staircase in that set the most! :D

What's everyone else hoping for?

Yes, it definitely is @Bird166! :blush: I just bought the Business as Usual Bistro! And now I will be waiting for Pushin' Pedals, which will be free for me :mrgreen: Brunch at the Old Mill is a gorgeous set btw, so yay for everyone that will complete this set today!

@Me1620 I'm so glad to see the issue with the pending approval posts has been resolved! B)
  • Options
    Hello DD Stalkers,
    Here we are at the beginning of a string of awesome deals! Also, I get to do this post this morning because I get a snow day from my church job. Yep, 4 inches of snow and they cancel everything around here. :) EVERYTHING.

So, here's a quick list of the green deals coming up in the next 24 hours.

947 - Pushin' Pedals
    948 - Brunch at the Old Mill
    951 - Boho Vintage Men's Collection
    952 - Stone's Throw Greenhouse
    955 - The Formal Assailant (part of Buckaneer's Bounty)

And below are all the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Besides the green deals, please note that Ultra Lounge Teen makes its solo appearance at number 958. There are many white (once-on-the-rotation) deals on individual items that may be parts of sets you are working toward. And finally, there is one individual item that is not part of a set, the Corset and Blouse at number 954. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)

Upcoming Deals:
    948 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 442 / 1700 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 884)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the venue. However, the venue created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

949 ) Tropical Fruit Bowl / 9 / 27 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

950 ) Coastal Clothing Cart / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Laundry; Loads of Laundry

951 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 297 / 990 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 815)

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 935)

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Pushin' Pedals and Brunch at the Old Mill for free :mrgreen:
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Awesome @Franny! I messed up my calculations for Pushin' Pedals but still got it for under 300SP, so still way better than original price. And I got Brunch at the Old Mill for FREE also!

Happy Sunday!
  • Options
    Pushin pedals and Brunch :mrgreen: for me too.

Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948)

The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the venue. However, the venue created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

I've downloaded the venue from SimGuruKitty is the companion lot a nice extra or do I need to download that too. :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Awesome @Franny! I messed up my calculations for Pushin' Pedals but still got it for under 300SP, so still way better than original price. And I got Brunch at the Old Mill for FREE also!

Happy Sunday!

I too couldn't get the calculations to work but I was very lucky and got it for :mrgreen:
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Pushin pedals and Brunch :mrgreen: for me too.

Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948)

I've downloaded the venue from SimGuruKitty is the companion lot a nice extra or do I need to download that too. :D

It's just a nice extra, to make the water line up, you don't need it. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top