Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    1.25 The wedding

25_1_16_14_13_17.png

Avery looked at herself in the mirror. She barely recognized herself. A professional hairstylist had done her hair and a make-up artist her make-up. The mirror showed how beautiful she looked. But the thing that she adored the most is that she looked the way she had looked when she was in her twenties.

25_1_16_14_14_11.png

Nova had helped Avery train and provided her with weight losing shakes and slowly she lost the weight from her pregnancies. Making her wedding dress fit like a second skin. And she adored it. She felt so young and lively again. Like she had wasted to many years on trying to achieve the expectations that where demanded from her. She felt so young again.

25_1_16_14_17_28.png

Jameson surprised her with a kiss, he didn't mean to sneak up on her but she hadn't heard him. "It's bad luck seeing the bride in her dress before the wedding." Jameson shook his head while laughing. "We might not be married yet, but you've been my wife for years." Avery flustered red from under her make-up. "Oh!" She then said. "The guests are arriving!"

25_1_16_14_22_30.png

The wedding took place on their own property. For almost 10,000 simoleons they had bedazzled part of their yard into a wedding venue. Receiving the guests the pair couldn't take their eyes of each other. "Nova! You look adorable!" and "Doctor Maud, I'm so glad you could make it!" One by one the guest dripped in. The only persons missing, Avery's parents.

25_1_16_14_28_15.png

All the guests wandered to the backyard. And it didn't take long for Blue to find Rose in the crowd. She looked stunning. Emotionlessly she stared at him, her face not letting out anything. Blue was about to approach her when the ceremony started.

25_1_16_14_25_13.png

"Avery." Jameson started. The pair had written their own vows. "There is so much I love about you, and if I had to name it all I still would be talking tomorrow and the day after. And who knows for how long. But every time I see you, taking care of our children, frowning over a painting or watering your flowers I'm reminded of how much I love you. How much I'm afraid of losing you. And over the years I realised that fearing that so much is exactly what would make me lose you. Better is to keep you close and hold on to you. So Avery, hereby I promise to stay faithful and loyal to you, to support you in your darkest times and to love you unconditionally." Avery wept a tear from her eye as she began to speak herself.

25_1_16_14_25_25.png

"Jameson, you'd be surprised when I told you how much I think back about the first day we met. You came to me with a clumsy pick up line, but that pick up line gave me my best friend. My rock in bad times. And my soul mate. Every morning when I wake up and see you lying next to me I pray, and I'm not religious, but still I pray. I pray that I may wake up to you every morning for the rest of my life. And I don't know if anyone can or will hear me. But if that is so, and it makes the chance of me staying together with you a little higher. It's worth it, more than anything. Because you represent everything I love. Jameson, I promise to stay with you for the rest of your life, even if I know that scares you. I promise I'll be there when you can't take being with me anymore. I promise to never leave you and to stay faithful and loyal to you."

25_1_16_14_27_44.png

Jameson and Avery exchanged rings, never losing eye contact. Both drowning in emotions. Today the rest of their lives had started.

25_1_16_14_25_40.png

"This, everyone! Is my beautiful WIFE! And I will never be hold back by anyone now from saying so!" Avery giggled. "You may now kiss your bride!" She said.

25_1_16_14_27_56.png

And they did, they shared a deep an intense kiss like no one was there. And as they broke apart Avery yelled. "Now let's eat cake!"

25_1_16_14_35_20.png

Avery cut out a piece and turned around. "First bite's for you!" She smiled. She cut a tiny bit from the piece of cake with her fork and smears it on Jameson's nose. "Avery!" He said and then started tickling her.

25_1_16_14_31_19.png

Blue sat down next to Rose, he supposedly found her resting on a bench. "Hi, Rose.." He said. Smiling to her, after the conversation they had when Olivia was there they hadn't really talked anymore. "You look beautiful today." He said, making her smile. "Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself. As do your parents." Rose gazes towards Avery and Jameson who were teasing each other and their guests.

25_1_16_14_42_03.png

Blue stood up. "Here, take my seat. Then you have a better view." A bit awkward Rose slit to the other side of the bench. "Okay, thanks." Blue sat down again and a silence fell. "Whenever I look at you I feel butterflies." Blue said, speaking exactly what he thought. Which might not be the most intelligent thing to do. "Uhm, Blue. You're making me feel uncomfortable." Rose looked upset and avoided any eye contact. Had Blue really mistaken the signs he thought she gave him. After a few minutes Rose stood up and walked back to the party, leaving Blue alone.

25_1_16_14_43_48.png

Avery was really happy with the way the wedding had gone, it was almost over now and guests were leaving the way they arrived. One by one. With all the food left, Avery drowned a strawberry in the chocolate. While she nibbled on the delicious food, Jameson walked up to her.

25_1_16_14_46_06.png

"Nova just left, she was the last one." He announced. "We did it." He then said, slowly sliding his hand around her waist and pulling her closer. "You're my wife..." He then kissed her once again.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Such a beautiful wedding. <3 I am looking forward to see how Blue's relationship with Rose will develope or hey, maybe a new girl will come to his life and makes his heart skip. ;)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Such a beautiful wedding. <3 I am looking forward to see how Blue's relationship with Rose will develope or hey, maybe a new girl will come to his life and makes his heart skip. ;)

He's still so young, anything could happen ;)
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Aw their wedding was so awesome! I hope Rose feels the same way as Blue does.
    Aw their wedding was so awesome! I hope Rose feels the same way as Blue does.

I really wish I took more pictures of the wedding :D
    1.26 Friends

27_1_16_13_15_36.png

"I did it mom! I'm officially mentally gifted! They told me today." Phantom jumped into his mother's arms. "I was so afraid I wouldn't make it! But I did!" "We're very, very proud of you Phantom! And for the record, I knew you could do it."

27_1_16_13_16_49.png

Jameson just entered from their bedroom. "Did I just hear that right?" Phantom nodded enthusiastically "Yes, yes a thousand times yes!" He said. "It's really not a joke THIS time!" Avery and Jameson laughed. Last time he told them they baked a cake. After he ate it he started laughing uncontrollably. He had played a prank on them. But this time he was holding a paper, signed by his teacher and on actual school paper. It was no joke. "We are so proud of you." Jameson said again. Phantom smiled proudly. What Blue did, he can do too.

27_1_16_13_34_06.png

And just like Blue had done, Phantom went outside to make friends. "Hi! I'm Phantom!" The girl looked familiar. "I'm Iris." The girl smiled. "Iris? From Olivia? Your sister was at my house once! She's funny!" Iris nodded. "She is, sometimes." Phantom then waved, I'm going to play pirate now!" And then he ran away.

27_1_16_13_38_05.png

"Ayay! What are you doing on my ship, landlubber?" Phantom crept behind the steering wheel. "I'm no landlubber! I'm the captain and you shall not disrespect me!" The girl laughed.

27_1_16_13_38_46.png

"All man aboard!" The girl interrupted. "And woman!" Phantom nodded. "All man and woman aboard! We are going to travel all the way to Granite Falls. They have a huge lake where we can sail!" The pair played for hours. Even though neither of them introduced their selves. "Oh! I had to be home before dawn! By captain!" She said, leaving the ship. "Bye! I liked playing with you!"

27_1_16_13_31_01.png

Meanwhile Blue was determined to set some things straight. "Rose? We need to talk. I'm getting crazy of being ignored." A few minutes and a short conversation later they had agreed to meet.

27_1_16_13_35_02.png

"What do you want, Bubba?" Rose said when Blue opened the door. "Come in." Blue said.

27_1_16_13_48_15.png

"I'm really sorry, Rose! I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable." Rose put her arms in her sides. "Well, you did." She sneered. "I thought you gave me hints, and I thought wrong. I don't want to lose my best friend." Rose nodded. "Okay, okay. Alright. Me neither." She said. "I just don't want to feel like you only are friends with me hoping to get a girlfriend out of it. Playing with my feelings and all." Blue shook his head. "It never was my intention."

27_1_16_13_44_51.png

"Great!" Rose said, changing mood faster than underwear. "I knew I could trust you." She then pulled Blue into a hug. Holding on a little too long. "Do you want to watch Simder? That movie is so romantic!" She batted her eyelashes as she took Blue by the hand and pulled him into the living room. He was flustered. What had just happened?

27_1_16_12_53_08.png

Later that day Jameson was napping on the couch next to Avery, who was counting days. "Okay, so next weekend is Jameson's 65th birthday.." She mumbled. "Then shortly after summer starts. So Phantom will have his turn." She had no fingers left. "And then I should choose a heir..." A sad look came over her, it was so soon. She didn't want to burden the boys when they were still in high school. They knew bits and pieces about her legacy and the building, but there was still so much to say. She sighed. No procrastination.
    The time flows doesn't it? Both boys are growing up so fast.

And they were such cute kids!
  • sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    I feel like Rose has the insane trait!!! I love your story, by the way. I want to write stories if I ever get a membership, and yours actually inspired me to finally quit being a silent reader!

I ship Rue!
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    #RueForTheWin
    sims4eva wrote: »
    I feel like Rose has the insane trait!!! I love your story, by the way. I want to write stories if I ever get a membership, and yours actually inspired me to finally quit being a silent reader!

I ship Rue!

I can tell you, Rose isn't insane :D
    She just keeps shooting Blue down for no reason, she's okay with flirting but wants him to hold his horses on anything else.

Amazing that my story inspired you to quit silent reading! I actually was like you before, and decided to show my favorite authors my appreciation. I hope you'll have your membership soon and don't forget to give me a head ups when you first post your new story. o:)
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    #RueForTheWin

Hoping that Rose one day doesn't shoot down every romantic interaction Blue ever makes :D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Poor Blue...he should get tired of her silly games!

Just put in a romantic mood light. That'll do the trick! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Poor Blue...he should get tired of her silly games!

Just put in a romantic mood light. That'll do the trick! ;)

Rose has competition, I went ahead and spent some time being my very 'own' story progression. Pairing some townies up and generating some random eligible 'spouses'. Rose will have to start trying. :D
    1.27 Becoming old

27_1_16_14_04_33.png

"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday dear Jameson hmmm." Avery hummed as she was making the preparations for Jameson's birthday. The cake batter was getting mushy and she smiled. "Blue! Don't forget the decorations!" She yelled to the other room. She had bought some balloons and confetti. "I won't!" He shouted back. She smiled. "Good!"

27_1_16_14_10_37.png

"I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday!" Avery said as she cuddled her husband. "May you be a cute old man." He grinned. "You little tease!" Making Avery giggle. "Who knows, maybe I have a thing for old men!" Jameson let his hands slide down Avery's shoulders to her sides and started tickling her. "What was that?" He said, holding Avery close with one hand and tickling her with the other. "Stop haahahaa! Stop, I'm sorry!"

27_1_16_14_12_07.png

Soon the guests arrived. Rose, who was invited now that things had calmed down a little between her and Blue went straight inside. Nova pinched her nephew in the cheek when he was about to follow her. "Do you have a little girlfriend?" She teased. "She's not my girlfriend." Blue sighed caressing his cheek, that had turned slightly red. "Why not? She's gorgeous!" Blue sat down at the chess table and let his head rest on his hands. "I wish I knew why! One day she is all over me, but when I return the gesture she shoots me down." Nova sat across him and shook her head. "That's not right." She moved a piece. "Care to play" Blue nodded and moved a piece too. "I sounds like that girls playing you. She doesn't want you, but she doesn't want anyone to have you either." Blue swallowed. "Do you think so?" Nova shrugged. "Well, I don't know. But if she really liked you she would have taken her chance." Blue was about to disagree when his mother walked up to Nova, whispering in her ear. "There's a juice stand next to the house, but don't tell Phantom." She said, winking at Blue.

27_1_16_14_14_30.png

After his conversation with Nova, Blue tried seeing things in another perspective. He had always thought Rose just wasn't sure about her feelings. But perhaps Nova was right. He walked up to the bar and ordered some sort of mix. He took some sips. He never had juice before, but his mother's wink had indicated she didn't mind him trying.

27_1_16_14_16_43.png

After 2 or 3 glasses, Blue went inside. There he found Rose, she was shuffling a little on music. No one paying attention to her. She looked bored. "Rose." He said in a husky voice. "Come here, I've got a secret for you!" She bend over to him, looking quite serious. "You don't like me, so stop pretending to." Blue didn't even whisper, making Rose pull her head back in disgust. "Excuse me?"

27_1_16_14_17_10.png

"I know what you're doing, Rose." Blue continued, taking a sip from the drink in his hand. "And it isn't pretty!" He pointed at her, and she shoved his hand out of her face. "I'm not falling for your stupid act anymore! If you like me, say so. If you don't, stop acting like you do." He hiccupped a few times. "Because it's plum frustrating." She raised her eyebrows to say something, but Blue shook his head. "Shush! My father's about to blow out his candles." He then walked past her, pushing the remains of his drink in her hands.

27_1_16_14_18_21.png

"Woo! Come everybody! I'm getting old and I'm not doing it alone!" Slowly people started gathering around the table.

27_1_16_14_19_36.png

"Are you ready for this, honey?" Avery asked, taking place next to her husband. Who shook his head in laughter. "Not even a little bit, but my birthday is today. So I'm getting older one way or another!"

27_1_16_14_20_47.png

No longer stalling, Jameson bent over an blew out his candles. It only took him two times!

27_1_16_14_20_55.png

Just as he tried to come up his back made a loud noise. "Ouch!" he first said, but then started laughing. "Guess that comes with age!" Making everyone around him laugh as well. "Now let's get dancing!"

27_1_16_14_22_20.png

"Hey, Blue..." Rose walked up next to him, with a friendly smile. "About what you said..." She took a step closer an her arm slid around his waist. But Blue pushed it off. "You're a psycho!" He laughed.

27_1_16_14_23_20.png

"Just leave, Rose. I can't believe I ruined almost my entire childhood with you." Her smile turned into a glare. "I can't believe you told me that you was afraid I only wanted you as a girlfriend. And not as a friend." She started walking away, but he followed her to the front door. And never stopped talking. "I was fine with just friends, but in reality you weren't. You stopped being a friend as soon as we went to high school." She now was stomping over the streets, and Blue yelled so that she could still hear him. "And YOU tried to use ME, not the other way around! Maybe I'll invite Olivia over tomorrow! At least SHE was honest about her intentions." Rose turned around one last time, and flipped him of. But Blue had already closed the door, crying into Nova's shoulder. Who had stood behind him the entire time.

27_1_16_14_21_17.png

Jameson as elderly, all grey and wrinkly. And super cute! Even when looking grumpy!
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I just started reading and I really enjoy your story :) Only thing is it's really tedious to go back and find where I left off because there is no table of contents >.< but I'll manage.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    The party had all what a party need. Happy faces, a teenager trying juice, embrassing aunts and at least a relationship drama :D
    I am sorry for Blue but lets hope the best for him. If he needs a new girl in his life I would love to create one but I guess you have already one in the eye or at least the girls have Blue in their sight ;) I mean how couldn't they :D
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I just started reading and I really enjoy your story :) Only thing is it's really tedious to go back and find where I left off because there is no table of contents >.< but I'll manage.

I'm really happy to hear that you're enjoying my story! Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely take it in consideration!
    edited February 2016
    The party had all what a party need. Happy faces, a teenager trying juice, embrassing aunts and at least a relationship drama :D
    I am sorry for Blue but lets hope the best for him. If he needs a new girl in his life I would love to create one but I guess you have already one in the eye or at least the girls have Blue in their sight ;) I mean how couldn't they :D

I went ahead and l played match maker in my town, generating random sims from existing ones. Let's say that among others Yuki Behr and Malcolm Landgraab make really pretty baby's. I'll hope you'll get to see some of them soon!
    Maybe further into the legacy I'll consider requesting your sim-creation skills!
    @Julyvee94 I went ahead and made a table of contents! It's right under the prologue on the first page o:)
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Noo! Rip in pepperoni #Rye :s
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Rip #Rue :s:'(

Rose just wouldn't give in! But there are a lot of ladies out there for Blue! He's only a teenager, plenty of time left o:)
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Aw, come on Rose! What's wrong with you? Blue is so handsome! Oh well. I hope Blue finds another girl who actually wants to be with him.
    Aw, come on Rose! What's wrong with you? Blue is so handsome! Oh well. I hope Blue finds another girl who actually wants to be with him.

Rose, the only sims that doesn't want to marry after five minutes of highfiving. :D
    166x4l0.jpg
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Wow, I know Blue was kind of drunk, but he really messed up on that one. He could've at least let her respond before completely denouncing their friendship! :D