Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another Update/Patch already needed?!?!?!?!

Ok, so I've been playing TS3 for a couple of hours now. I fixed my graphics to where they look pretty good, The speed of the game is decent with small lag. But I have found that the speeds 1,2, and 3 are all almost the exact same. If I was to play for 1 minute real-time on speed 1 and then 1 minute real-time on speed 3, i would only gain about 1-5 minutes on the game... hardly 1 minute game time per 1 second real time... is anyone else getting this problem and does anyone know when the next patch will come out and if it will solve this?

Comments

• Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    dowgg123 wrote:
    Ok, so I've been playing TS3 for a couple of hours now. I fixed my graphics to where they look pretty good, The speed of the game is decent with small lag. But I have found that the speeds 1,2, and 3 are all almost the exact same. If I was to play for 1 minute real-time on speed 1 and then 1 minute real-time on speed 3, i would only gain about 1-5 minutes on the game... hardly 1 minute game time per 1 second real time... is anyone else getting this problem and does anyone know when the next patch will come out and if it will solve this?

to tell you the truth there is so much to do I would rather time go by like human time. It would take forever though. I agree, I have experienced the same things. I don't however know if a patch will be provided with this feature.
  • Options
    Moosey3288Moosey3288 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited June 2009
    A lot of people are having this problem. I believe a lot of them are telling tech support ect., to get it fixed in a patch.

That's all I know ;-/