Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Format for sim stories

I'm just wondering what format everybody likes best for telling their tales. I have a couple blogs going, but I just started a facebook page for one of my sim families. Does anybody else post their sims on facebook? And if you have a regular style blog, which site do you like best and why? thanks for all your opinions in advance. I am still new at this and would like lots of feedback.

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    hi :) I think most people prefer blogs. Some put their stories in forum posts but it gets kind of hard to overview once there are more posts and comments. I know that @SilverDaybreak puts her sims on facebook too but to be honest I don't like facebook if you are trying to tell a real story. If you are just documenting your sims lives, it's cool.

Most bloggers here use wordpress, it's easy to use and since most people use it you can get likes and follows from other wordpress users ^^ I know some also use blogspot or tumblr but they are not as popular. Most bloggers also have a forum thread running in this forum where they post whenever they update their blog, so people will see it.

Hope this helps :)
  • MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    I have WordPress and Tumblr. They both have their uses.

WordPress is good for longer stories and comments. Tumblr is good for sharing pics, and it's where a lot of the community is these days.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
  • LaydeeceeLaydeecee Posts: 11 New Member
    Thank you both, MedleyMisty and Julyvee94, that kinda confirms my own thoughts. I've been using WordPress lately.