Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to block townies from generating with CC hair?

Topic

Comments

• Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Not possible if I am not mistaken.

Also, your avatar is considered against the rules since it contains nudity; I will be notifying...
    @SimGuruDrake
    @SimGuruBChick
    @SimStaffBethelle
    @SimStaffGabriel
    @SimStaffJessica
    @blunote00
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
    This is pretty much last year all over... In a different form. D:
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Sims 4 Studio has a option to block all of your cc's to townie generation.
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    mrnhmath wrote: »
    Sims 4 Studio has a option to block all of your cc's to townie generation.

Thanks so much! At least someone is helpful
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited December 2015
    MC Command Center also normally allows you to have very fine grained control over what sims wear with the dresser module. Currently that module is not available as it is being updated, but once updated then that and sims studio will give you an excellent kit for controlling outfits, including hair, makeup etc

Sadly the last patch broke the copy any outfit mod which was brilliant. I really hope that gets updated.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,957 Member
    You can also take your townies into manage household and change their hair.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited December 2015
    Here's the link for using sims studio to prevent NPCs using CC:

http://sims4studio.com/thread/1659/batch-fix-show-random-sims
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • shawnjohntshawnjohnt Posts: 20 Member
    @Colton147147 , if a shirtless sim is considered "nudity" why doesn't EA say that the game contains nudity in the rating?
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    shawnjohnt wrote: »
    @Colton147147 , if a shirtless sim is considered "nudity" why doesn't EA say that the game contains nudity in the rating?

LOL Coltons logic.
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member

That logic
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    @ModerateOsprey Is correct. I use Sims4studio all the time to prevent my townies from wearing cc pieces. Sometimes it can take awhile(depending on how much cc you have) so it's best to just "fix" the pieces as you download them and if you have a big chunk, put on a show or some music.

Also... It would be so odd (to me) if shirtless men were banned (not even men, male sims) from being shown on the forum. Men being shirtless is a very acceptable and common thing in many culture (at least that's how I've always seen it). Honestly didn't even notice until it was pointed out (that they had no shirts on) Heck, even the styled looks in game for swimming have the male sims without shirts lol.

Didn't even realize you didn't have to manually fix each piece of CC and could just make Sims 4 studio auto do it.. Now that save times lol.
    Post edited by Ayumap on
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    As many people already said. S4S is the best way to do it. I usually just make sure all the crazy stuff and colors are not available for randoms, which makes everyone much prettier in my opinion. Wish I could do the same with some of EA's clothes :p
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member

I'm guessing you didn't see the previous avatar pic. It was also removed from the OP's wall timeline.
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    OP had another avatar before the one they're using currently.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill

It isn't that. :)

OP had a inappropriate profile picture before that.
  • shawnjohntshawnjohnt Posts: 20 Member
    No I didn't so fair enough then. My point though was in regard to the current avatar. :)
    No I didn't so fair enough then. My point though was in regard to the current avatar. :)

I don't mind shirtless people/Sims.... Within certain circumstances. Op's avatar is fine. :)

I may be slightly paranoid, but within good reason - from last year if you remember. It was horrible.
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Here's the link for using sims studio to prevent NPCs using CC:

htt.p://sims4studio.com/thread/1659/batch-fix-show-random-sims

I have some Native American CC's in my game which is ONLY for my Native Sims. Yesterday I saw some townies in "City Living" wearing a NA head-dress! OMG! I opend S4S and manually edited the head-dress disabled/unchecked the random option. Then I saw that the new S4S has the option to disable all CC's for random. So I have tried doing that with the new S4S, but for some reasons it does not work. My townies still wear CC and the one dude still head on the head-dress. So I had to go in CAS to snatch it off his head.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

I assume that this only works for newly generated townies but not for the already existing ones.

which means you have to edit "every townie" you see manually in CAS. That "PLUMBS!"

• LinaLightfeatherLinaLightfeather Posts: 8 New Member
    I can't use Sims 4 Studio because I have a mac not a windows is there some other way? :s
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Sorry to go off topic here but I can't resist this one.
    When I saw your subject line I immediately flashed back to all the toddlers in my TS3 game that aged up into the thigh high boots. lol :p

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    LuvMySimz wrote: »
    I assume that this only works for newly generated townies but not for the already existing ones.

Sims 4 studio works on all townies. Old and new.
    I can't use Sims 4 Studio because I have a mac not a windows is there some other way? :s

Sims 4 studio has a MAC version here:
    http://sims4studio.com/thread/6065/sims-studio-appleseed-open-beta
  • LinaLightfeatherLinaLightfeather Posts: 8 New Member
    Bananas_45

I already tried that for some reason it says it can't be downloaded on the mac disk I have :(
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Bananas_45

I already tried that for some reason it says it can't be downloaded on the mac disk I have :(

Hello
    MC Command Center mod may be able to help you.
    http://modthesims.info/d/551680
    The MC Dresser module can blacklist and whitelist items.There is a help thread for the mod where you can post questions about the settings. The link to the thread is
    http://forums.thesims.com/EN_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-ask-here#latest