Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has a TV Show ever made you cry?

13...Next

Comments

• GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    Man I sometimes cry at just hearing the music from Steven Universe. That show hits some deep emotions.

I cried over the Princess Cookie episode of Adventure Time, but it was definitely more low-key tearing up, so I don't think I got caught at that...

I have cried at Futurama a couple times, and then almost started to cry when just talking about Futurama. I'm not even talking about the dog episode.

For the most part, TV doesn't get me as bad as movies and songs do, and sometimes books. I don't know why that is. I'm SURE I've cried over a live action show before, because I'm an emotional wreck and all, but I can only think of cartoons.

Scratch that-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I cried at the musical episode of that (more proof that it's easier to make me cry with music, I guess). I'm sure it's not the only one, but I just can't for the life of me think of what else I might have cried at.
  • MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    TWD, Gossip girl.. xD
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • RebeccaLynnRebeccaLynn Posts: 79 Member
    Grey's Anatomy- like 4 times
  • ohthedramaohthedrama Posts: 181 Member
    The Kardashians-- when Rob had a breakdown:(
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Yes, recently actually. Below is a Young Sheldon tv show
    So, Sheldon was making his iconic hot dog and spaghetti, when one fell under the fridge. As he looked for a flashlight in his mom's nightstand (She wasn't home) he found a letter addressed to his parents. He and missy opened it and it was CALTECH asking him to attend at the school. When he confronts his mom, she sends him to his room, where he climbs out the window and finds his dad at a bar. His dad DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!! He confronts Mary and she's in a state of war essentially. After a little bit of time, Mary and Sheldons dad have a fight, and sheldon walks in and says, 'I want dad' . I bawled for like, 15 seconds. Later, The neighbor lady (Blonde woman) found the ever religious Mary SMOKING! After she teases Mary, she realises that Mary is crying. She invites Mary over to drink some alcoh and smoke. Meanwhile, George and sheldon make a mockup formal vcr presentation about why Sheldon should go to college. Even the other old guy that Connie dated was letting him attend lessons again. She accepts the old guys offer, and the episode, from what I remwmber, ends. That episode was a rollercoaster. Sad, happy, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! Lol.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Phineas and Ferb. When it got cancelled.
    *sniff sniff
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes. The walking dead has made me cry multiple times. The worse were Glenn and Carl's deaths.
    EDIT: If anime is included, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 has also made me cry.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif