Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has a TV Show ever made you cry?

Comments

• AstralSims777AstralSims777 Posts: 86 Member
    ukraina mae talant
    ✦✿ My Youtube Channel ✿✦
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Channel: SyFy
    Program: Ghost Hunters (ep. 12, season 8)

TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) co-founder Grant Wilson retires from the Ghost Hunters team.

I cry every time I watch that episode! I've watched Ghost Hunters pretty much since the very beginning (only missed a few shows during each season), but when Grant left, indeed, I cried! :bawling:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • MightySparksMightySparks Posts: 80 Member
    edited December 2015
    Very rarely. I cried twice in Torchwood:
    When Owen died and when Ianto died. Owen's death was the first time a human's death had made me cry...

The end of Lost made me cry when I rewatched it. I got a bit teary during the finale of Six Feet Under. Can't think of any others.

And speaking of video games, only one death made me cry in The Walking Dead (season 2)
    LUKE! I loved Luke :(
  • Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    I've never really cried/can't remember crying at a TV show but I have had the lump in the throat, tears brimming to eyes thing loads at TV shows.

For example in Doctor Who
    When Jenny died because Tennant's face and the fact that his daughter died and he'd already lost all his other children and NO. When Donna lost her memory was super sad because Donna was one of if not my favourite companion. When River died because I love River so much and it was so sad and argh and also when Lee tried to call out to Donna but he had a stutter. Oh oh! The Big Bang when the Doctor was talking to Amelia, that was so sad. When Rory and Amy died that was also extremely feels. WHEN MATT SMITH REGENERATED NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I think I actually cried at that to be honest because he's speech was so sad. There is so much more because Doctor Who is the most feels show there is.

And in Once Upon A Time
    The only time I really nearly cried was when Killian died because much sadness and death and no. Oh god when the Sheriff (I FORGOTTEN HIS NAME HOW COULD I) Sheriff Graham died that was like the saddest thing ever from OUAT, then there was Bae that was so sad also, has anyone noticed how all of Emma's boyfriends have died?

Also Reign
    OH GOD WHEN FRANCIS DIED I NEARLY CRIED BECAUSE FRANCIS WAS SO NICE AND HE LOVED MARY SO MUCH AND WHY DID HE DIE? OH WAIT BECAUSE OF MARY WHO HE SEEMED TO DO EVERYTHING FOR!

Jessica Jones not so much but I was very upset when
    MY DAVID DIED.

The one time I did cry however at a TV show was when I was watching this montage thing on youtube.
    It was this youtube video about Matt Smith and his regeneration and loads of clips of his time as the doctor and I cried so much and I kept crying until 3 days after too because I was so upset because the Eleventh doctor is my doctor. I know I keep going on about Ten and Eleven but it does not mean I didn't love nine because I absolutely do and he's fantastic. Peter Capaldi, I don't mind him and his war speech was amazing but the writing for his doctor is pretty bad. Anyway XD have the youtube video and try not to cry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX6j7Os8XN4
  • deathflowerrsdeathflowerrs Posts: 12 New Member
    Parks & Recreation's final season and finale episode made me cry like a baby. I loved that show. :(
  • deathflowerrsdeathflowerrs Posts: 12 New Member
    edited December 2015
    Also, it's not a show, but the movie Where The Wild Things are makes me cry every. single. time. because

[spoiler]near the end of the movie, the Wild Things find out that Max (the main character) isn't actually a King and has no powers. Carol (one of the Wild Things) becomes upset with Max and says that he "didn't keep everyone safe" and that he's "a horrible king". Carol wants some answers, but Max runs away with K.W. (another one of the Wild Things) because he's in danger. K.W. ends up hiding Max in her stomach, then Carol confronts her, but soon leaves. At that point, Max decides that it's time to go home. All of the Wild Things - except for Carol - gather at the beach where Max's boat is. Carol is crying in the secret hideaway that he and Max built, then finds a heart with both of their initials that he made for Carol. Realizing that he's being stupid, he rushes to the beach. The scene that REALLY makes me cry is where K.W. places Max in the boat, nuzzles his face and says, "Please don't go, I'll eat you up I love you so." and sends his boat into the water. Carol reaches the beach too late to say goodbye. Rendered speechless, he starts to howl. The other Wild Things join in, then Max starts to howl back[/spoiler]

It just gets to me, guys. It hurts my heart lol.
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Grey's Anatomy!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Masterchef Australia is so sad.............
    Poor Filippo...........
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Yes, but that was long ago and I don't remember what made me cry.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Dalmatiens101Dalmatiens101 Posts: 181 Member
    Not a TV show, well not as a I remember but a movie yes. I have tried on Marley and Mew, Hatchi and probably others that I cannot remember the name of.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    TV shows in general don't make me cry, but the ending of the 2001 Daytona 500... :'(
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • ghoulyghouly Posts: 109 Member
    edited January 2016
    criminal minds was the last show that made me cry. the episode was called 100 & its when the reaper killed haley & seeing hotch cry was so stressful b/c hes always serious & seeing him that vulnerable killed me
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Very rarely. I cried twice in Torchwood:
    When Owen died and when Ianto died. Owen's death was the first time a human's death had made me cry...
    Gee, thanks for reminding me. :'(

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    Yes. I watched the one season of Sense 8 on Netflix a few months ago. I don't remember what about it made me cry, but I know I did. It stars 8 different people fairly equally and they all have very different lives, some very unfair, and they all touch my soul, because every person's story can be related to my own somehow. Once I relate a show to my own life, I remember the Unfortuanately truths about life, and what has happened to me and what I've missed out on. Nothing too huge or anything- but no one's life is perfect.
  • DemiDemi Posts: 49 Member
    The Walking Dead ***SPOILER*** Beth's death. I was sad for days. :'(
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    edited January 2016
    FawnFox wrote: »
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
    Lost
    When Charlie died

Not Penny's Boat

:'(:'(:'(

I'll never recover. I'm still weeping.

Also...
    When Jin and Sun drowned together in the submarine

STOP :'( I cried when pretty much anything happened on that show haha.

I'm very emotional. I'll cry watching movies/shows, reading books... even if it's something happy
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Two instances in Justice League Unlimited.

During the episode "Epilogue":
    The death of Ace. The whole scene was perfectly made to get the tear ducts active. From the animation, to the sound, to the setting, to the subject matter, it was all melded together into one sad scene

During the episode "For the Man Who Has Everything":
    When Superman realizes that the world he's living in is a lie/dream forced upon him by an enemy of his. To get out of this dream he essentially had to destroy the Krypton of that dream, leaving behind his family, including his son. What made it particularly sad is that he had memories as if he had always been in that world, such as the birth of his son, only to find out that none of it was real. The interaction between him and his "son" was very sad

There were also many times in Scrubs that got to me.
    -Dr. Cox's break down during "My Lunch"
    -The ending of the one episode when you realize that Ben was never really there and died earlier in the episode.
    -A few others I can't remember at the moment
  • MagicAndPancakesMagicAndPancakes Posts: 149 Member
    Doctor Who, Supernatural, Scrubs, Futurama and The Wonder Years. They have all brought me to tears.
  • kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    I've cried watching Supernatural, Scrubs, Game of Thrones, The 100, Merlin and there's more that I just can't remember atm.
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Yes, when I watch Downton Abbey.. :'(

I know! I don't think I've ever actually shed tears. But that show has gotten me the closest out of all TV shows that I've ever watched!

Especially
    when Sybil died.
    :disappointed:

I do have a feeling that I'm probably going to tear up when I watch the final episode. :cry:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Sons of Anarchy...
    The death of Opie nearly killed the entire show for me. I was devastated when he was killed. Ugh, nearly tearing up thinking about it.

Supernatural gets me a lot. Anytime Dean cries, I cry with him.
    Especially at the end of Heart. When Sam has to kill Madison, Dean offers to do it. Sam is in tears, saying he had to, but Dean knows Sam really likes her and doesn't want him to have that on him. Ugh, Dean has a tear sliding down his cheek, zoomed in on Dean's face, and you hear the gunshot in the background. The feels are real. :(
    p8L4V6v.png
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Seymour
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • RosemaryThymeRosemaryThyme Posts: 47 Member
    Doctor Who has made me cry on three seperate occasions, and I cried at the end of Legend of Korra season 1. Other than that there's not a lot that makes me cry.
    Origin ID: Rosemary928
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited January 2016
    Star Wars makes me cry sometimes ;-; Also Steven Universe.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • VirtualPersonalityVirtualPersonality Posts: 43 Member
    Oh yes, i cry when characters die or some other big emotional thing happens. for example an episode of buffy the vampire slayer called "the body" kills me every time, i have seen the series at least hafe a dozen times and still it tears me up a little.
    Check out my new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVXyGGUxXc @Unusefulrandom sub if you like it