Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GT Stories

Hey :)
I was just wondering what kind of storys you guys are playing with GT, and especially with the Clubs feature :smiley:
For example, I have made a doctor who is a member of the medical society, living with a cop who is "undercover" in a club of criminals she infiltraded :D
Right Now it's going great, and also for some reason the Clubs feature makes me want to switch households more often, since I can make new Sims to join clubs that I've made with other sims, etc. :smiley:
So what are your stories? :)
Origin ID: Selxna

Comments

• SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    I pulled a randomly generated sim from the neighborhood, and I found out she hates children. She has no desire to get married so I made her the leader of the Single Ladies club, and her and her friends just hangout and flirt with single men. She accidentally got pregnant and I intended her to have one daughter who would resent her. Well she had TWINS, so now I am going to have the girls hate each other. They are in rival clubs, one is in The Renegades and the other is in the Mini Elites. The one that is gloomy, Charlotte, will be my sim for the black widow challenge.