Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Second Chances and New Beginnings - Create A Sim Contest

KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Introduction

There have been so many great holiday-themed contests, lotteries and events going on here ever since Halloween, it's inspired me to host a contest in honor of my own favorite holiday: New Year's. It's easy to be all partied-out by the time the new year comes around, but for me New Year's Eve has always been a time for self-reflection, to look on the past year, forgive myself for my mistakes, celebrate my successes, and remember the important things. So it is in that spirit that the theme of this contest comes from.

The Challenge
Create a sim (or sims) who has gotten a second chance or had a new beginning in their life and tell their story. It can be short or long, include pictures or just be text, whatever format you are most comfortable with. The most important thing is to be creative. And have fun!

Optional - Bonus
Your sim (or sims) need a place to live! Build them a home that reflects their personality and story.

Rules
1. No CC or CAP - All EA content (EP, SP, and Store) is allowed. If an entry is found to contain CC, there will be a two day grace period after the end of the contest to remove and re-upload the entry.
2. Upload a Household - You can create a single sim or a family for your story, whatever fits, but please upload all entries as households so that they retain their skills, inventories, and everything else.
3. Number of Entries - You may enter as many times as you like, however you can only place in each prize category once.
4. Lifestates - ALL lifestates are welcome! Occults, pets, berry sims, etc.
5. Number of Pictures - Include at least one picture of your entry, but no more than six in this thread. If you want to include more than 6 pictures, please post them elsewhere (another thread, a blog, etc) and link there. Pictures can be interspersed with the story section of the entry, if you like that format.
6. EA Remodels - For the bonus round, you may remodel an EA build if you prefer. If you choose to do so, please indicate on your entry what you remodeled.
7. Bonus Entries - Do not need to be submitted at the same time as the sim(s) to which they belong.

Entry Form
Forum Name(and sims 3 site name, if different):
Download Link:
Story:
Picture(s):

Bonus Entry Form
Forum Name(and sims 3 site name, if different):
Download Link:
Picture(s):

Contest ends January 1, 2016 at 11:00pm EST January 15, 2016 at 10:00pm EST
Post edited by KaytayRoall on

Comments