Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    :D It seems Mari got in troubles :D
  • WhilteringAwayWhilteringAway Posts: 39 Member
    Good to know. I will be sure to give it a read first.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I had already read D2D previously to avoid the spoiler; and just read all the A2A chapters so far...and...oh siblings fight! LOL! Made me think of my childhood, always annoying my brothers haha ;) Awesome legacy story so far! :)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited January 2016
    @anaitapeva Hi and thank you for reading! I'm so happy you read both stories and are enjoying, thank you! :blush: I did love writing this little chapter with the fight, I must say :tongue: Thanks again!
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Softies. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Autocorrect! *shakesfist* :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited January 2016
    Here is today's update :)

OoTPQ6I.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Awesome update! Poor Alex didn't know what he signed up for lmao
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I feel sorry for Alex, it's hard to be parents :/ But I hope everything will change when the girls will grow up.
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    No one is really good at parenting, the best thing to do is try ;)
    edited January 2016
    Oh look, I catapult us forward in time (as always :lol:) in today's chapter... Sorry. Love those time jumps ;)

LPTHxVp.png

SPECIAL NOTE: After this weekend, I MAY have to take a break from daily chapter updates for a little while :( I am only four days ahead right now, and am quickly catching up. It seems likely that I will switch to every-other day for a while, then "stock up" on updates whenever I can until I feel I have enough to go back to daily ones. Just a heads-up for everyone! :)
    snvAF3B.png
    Every other day would be fine with me. The way I write my simlit, I write as I play (maybe a tiny bit of planning out if I get an idea that would take up a whole chapter...).
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    http://namecombiner.com/
    I found a thing that might help for future ship names... XD
    Hahaha love it @SilentWolf101 !

By the way guys, I will be back a little later with a bit of an "announcement". I'm 90% sure on switching to every-other day updates, but my announcement is some more positive news in terms of a new "type" of chapter that I will begin featuring in this story from time to time :blush:

I will be back later today with more details :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Sweet chapter! :) Mari and Diego look very cute together.
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Alright going in to read 2nd chapter :) wwooott!
    Hi guys! So I wanted to let you all know that, for now, we are switching to every-other-day updates, which means no new chapter today :( My hope is to "stock up" on pre-written chapters so that we can get back to daily updates again soon though! :blush:

I also wanted to let you know that next week, we will get our first "interlude" chapter! People who have read Dust to Dust will probably remember that those interludes were wordless chapters. I called them "interludes" because they didn't fit the usual format of the story.

Well, in Ashes to Ashes, the interludes will also break the usual format! From time to time, we will get third-person chapters from the POV of non-heir characters... Spouses, Spares, Friends, etc :) These interludes will usually not directly influence the plot, but rather give some character development and insight into those non-heir characters who we do not have the chance to get to know as well. :) I just wrote my first interlude last night and am pleased with how it came out! So be on the lookout :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Hi guys! So I wanted to let you all know that, for now, we are switching to every-other-day updates, which means no new chapter today :( My hope is to "stock up" on pre-written chapters so that we can get back to daily updates again soon though! :blush:

I also wanted to let you know that next week, we will get our first "interlude" chapter! People who have read Dust to Dust will probably remember that those interludes were wordless chapters. I called them "interludes" because they didn't fit the usual format of the story.

Well, in Ashes to Ashes, the interludes will also break the usual format! From time to time, we will get third-person chapters from the POV of non-heir characters... Spouses, Spares, Friends, etc :) These interludes will usually not directly influence the plot, but rather give some character development and insight into those non-heir characters who we do not have the chance to get to know as well. :) I just wrote my first interlude last night and am pleased with how it came out! So be on the lookout :)

Ooh that's awesome! I hope there's one from Jade's perspective at some point.
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Ooh that's awesome! I hope there's one from Jade's perspective at some point.

@ThePlumbob I think you will like my first interlude... ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    Ohhhh, so excited! ^-^
    Not having an update for you guys yesterday made me so sad :( Still getting used to this every-other-day thing!

NpfhxOX.jpg

*Note: This chapter includes a phrase in German. The translation is under the following spoiler:
    "Mein Herz gehört dir" = "My heart belongs to you"
    snvAF3B.png
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    More than close enough, that sentence is perfect! <3
    Now let's hope Natalia is just a plum and Diego doesn't have any explaining to do :D
    edited January 2016
    Ooh @Sterretjeee speaking of Natalia...

I just noticed that the Wordpress mobile app doesn't show strikethrough text (like this) :( I hope most of you read in a browser instead of the app! :( Mari "crosses things out" quite a bit (like every time she mentions Natalia), so it's a shame for the effect to be lost! :( Lame
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top