Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @Skcaga6 Hahaha I your ideas! :tongue: Hopefully at least the second one will come true and Phoenix will find happiness with his eventual baby-mama... Whoever she may be!

@Bugsie2016 that gif is so applicable on many levels right now :joy: Glad to see you around here again :heart:

And yes, bad communication seems to be a common theme in stories around here :tongue: But hey, things are a lot more fun when there’s less communication :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @VanPelt81 Stupidity is always on the horizon when Rosebrooks are involved, huh? :tongue: hehe I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter! Things are definitely going well right now!

Stupidity on the horizon for Rosebrooks is one of the many reasons we keep coming back for more >:)
    And as for the next chapter... It’s actually a pretty special one... Our first Tam POV :scream: (It’s still third person, of course, but we’re still in his head!)

Looking forward to this upcoming chapter even more with this news. Tam is awesome.
    @VanPelt81 I’m glad you’re looking forward to Tam! He was fun to write... So. Many. D&D references :joy: He has a very unique filter through which he sees the world :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    There are people who can make everything better and more funny just by being themselves... One of my best friends is one of them, too and Tam makes the impression he could be as well. Not only because they're both D&Ders :p
    They just have that vibe. Like nothing life throws at them can ever stop them so when you're with them, you feel that, too. It's so hard to explain but it's definitely a thing. Maybe Phee should have Tam come to therapy some years later to help him with the patients :p
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney I love the way you described Tam... it’s so true! And I’m glad you have a friend like that too :heart:

We’ll see in Tam’s chapter on Saturday that he feels very similarly about Phoenix. I really love writing their friendship this gen. For most of Harper’s gen, her friendship with Rylie and Devin was pretty one-sided. But Phee is there for Tam just as much and they’re really more like brothers than best friends :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday! Today we get a peek inside our favorite Dungeon Master’s head for the first time...

7.44: Roleplay
    tptBJO7.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    oooooooooooooooooooooh boy
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Phoenix is probably going to make some mistakes when it comes to Lola, that boy is falling for her, hard. Gigi won't know what hit her if Phoenix does go for it with Lola.
    Loved the role play with Phoenix as the DM. I also noticed all the background, um, people/Phoenixes. :joy:
    I did see that coming with Jasper showing up right before the knock on the door I thought it! Clever move @CitizenErased14! Can't wait to see what happens next! :p
    @Wralai :naughty: Hehehehe

@haswh Tam definitely shares your concerns when it comes to Phee and Lola :grimace: Hopefully those fears will prove to be unfounded though?

Glad you enjoyed all the Phoenixes :joy: The DM plays all the non-player characters, so of course Tam would picture his face for everyone :tongue:

And good call with Jasper! ;) We’ll find out in the next chapter why he came all that way and showed up on Phee’s doorstep!
    snvAF3B.png
    Wralai wrote: »
    oooooooooooooooooooooh boy

Seeing that reminds me of the beginning of every episode of Quantum Leap. The real question is who did Dr. Sam Beckett leap into?
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    So phee is falling hard for Lola and Jasper shows up unaanounced.....scuse me while I go hide in my barrack and wait for the blowup to blow over
    @VanPelt81 Ha! Maybe he leapt into Phee or Gigi and can help fix some of this mess? :tongue:

@LadyTigress Hahaha lots of little surprises in this one... :naughty: We’ll see if they lead to a blow-up soon... hopefully not? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I want to hope that Jasper had gone to talk to Tam and found that he wasn't there and panicked. That made him run to his brother looking for help finding Tam. Hopefully this leads to them talking and getting their own hotel room because couches can be very uncomfortable for two people.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 Good theory! Wednesday’s chapter will tell us for sure why Jasper decided to show up!

And you’re right that two people wouldn’t work so well on a couch... but are Tam and Jasper ready to share a hotel room yet? Hmmm... we’ll see! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @CitizenErased14 You know what they say about makeup woohoo ;)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @VanPelt81 Ha! Maybe he leapt into Phee or Gigi and can help fix some of this mess? :tongue:

If so, Sam Beckett will be stuck for years, at least until the Rosebrook Journal curse decides to have fun with the Generation 8 Heir.
    Happy Wednesday! In today’s chapter, Phoenix’s unexpected guest explains himself...

7.45: Realistic
    AsqIGQP.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Jasper what a super romantic (but not the smartest) move. Both Jasper and Tam will have to spend some time talking, a lot of time. Tam was right the gesture was nice but it doesn't automatically fix things.
    What's up with Gigi?!? I am wondering now if she really was on a girls night... Or maybe she just has something on her mind. A very small thing that could maybe reside inside of her. I hope I'm wrong. :#
    @haswh it was definitely a romantic move, but also a rash one :grimace: Glad you appreciated it though! Tam did too... but you’re right that they really need to talk as well. Can’t be fixed overnight!

As for Gigi... Two great theories there! (Well, “great”... infidelity and pregnancy would both not be good things right now... lol) There definitely seems to be something off about her. We shall see...
    snvAF3B.png
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I hope Tam and Jasper get some rest and talk things out. As for Gigi, I think she’s cheating on Phoenix. Hm, I wonder if she is, could it lead to some kind of uh oh “I’m pregnant!” scenario. I hope that’s not the case but with how unhappy she’s been in the relationship ...
    edited September 2018
    @kayt45 Yeah, I think things will hopefully go better after a good night of sleep for both of them!

And lots of people have that cheating theory today... but we shall see! (I hate having to give that generic response to everybody but it’s not like I can confirm or deny that kind of speculation... What would be the fun in that? Hehe :tongue:)

And are you thinking the Rosebrook curse could return for Phee? :scream: Definitley possible.

We’ve got probably 20-ish chapters left in this gen, so we’re getting closer and closer to some answers to some of these questions!
    snvAF3B.png
    edited September 2018
    Awesome that some possible Jam reconciliation is maybe on the horizon. As for Gig, I'm guessing the girls night had a turn to a situation not unlike Jam in high school. Phoenix will likely find out at a party (not sure who will vomit on Phoenix's special area).
    We’ve got probably 20-ish chapters left in this gen, so we’re getting closer and closer to some answers to some of these questions!

20-ish chapters?!? Does that mean a Casting Call will be up soon for Gen 8?
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Gigi did not look so happy in the last picture.....Gigi...what...did....you do?!!!!
    @VanPelt81 Oh god, hopefully no more vomit on Phee’s special area :joy: once was enough! Hopefully Jam reconciliation will occur though... we will see over the next few chapters how things go for them!

As for a casting call, probably next month sometime! :)

@LadyTigress You’re right, she didn’t seem too happy... but why? We shall see...
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday! Let's hear from Phee about how things have been going since Jasper arrived...

7.46: Therapist
    0lnvrb1.png
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top