Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Aww Ember! We always need our mum in difficult times! Hope this is when she can forgive her mum! Can't wait for the next chapter!!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh Yeah :( Sometimes, no matter what, you just need your mom :heart: And that’s exactly how Ember feels right now!

Two more days! It’ll be the last gen 8 chapter :scream:

@pkinitasims This could end up being the perfect thing to help jumpstart a reconciliation... but we’ll see on Saturday!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Well...maybe there will be a reconciliation! With a baby in their arms! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh my! That last line. :'( Next chapter please! :p

Right! That one got me right in the feels.
  • Options
    @pammiechick Hmmm... nooboo and a reconciliation wouldn’t be a bad way to end the gen, huh? 🤔 Hehe we’ll see what happens Saturday though ;)

@AudreyFld Yeah the end of this one got pretty emotional 😢 I know that there are exceptions to this, of course, but in general, I feel like that “I need my mom” feeling is something a lot of people at any age can experience, and it hit Ember hard here!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Posting this one early today :blush:

Today, Emberlynn welcomes a special visitor while we bid farewell to her generation :scream:

8.60: Heal
    HSlMb3R.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    What a lovely chapter! I'm glad we can finally understand why Gigi has always been... difficult and now I do like her more than I did before.
    I'm happy for Emberlynn to get her mum back and finally put the past behind her!
    Super excited for Gen 9 and see what troubles Asher brings to the Rosebrooks ;)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Such a lovely chapter and ending to gen 8! <3 While I hate to see it end I look forward to Asher's generation!
    As for Gigi and Emberlynn making up finally, I am happy for them even though I still don't like Gigi very much I like her a bit more now.
    Once a week chapters will be fine for now. We are always here. Looking forward to the character reveals! :)
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    A very nice ending to Emberlynn's generation, tears and all. I am looking forward to seeing what torture you come up with for generation 9. Your poor sims go through so much to keep your readers happy. I am glad they eventually get their happy endings even if it sometimes takes a lifetime.
  • Options
    @pkinitasims Aw I’m glad you enjoyed! Gigi is a tough character to fully like and support, but she is a complicated woman who, despite her faults, loves her children a lot and also recognizes her mistakes, which not everyone is able to do! Now there’s finally some closure for both her and Emberlynn, which hopefully means that some years of peace lie ahead for them!

I’m excited for the next gen too! I’ve written a few chapters already and I’m really loving it so far, hope you do too! :heart:

@haswh I appreciate your understanding about the schedule change! :heart: It just kills me to cut back haha But I’m working on getting ahead and building a buffer so that’s good! Glad you liked this ending and are looking forward to what’s ahead! I’m eager to share a glimpse of some of the new characters with everybody :smiley:

@suzanna13 I know, I’m cruel! There have actually been a couple gens where I considered not giving my heirs happy endings (Harper’s especially... it was gonna be so bad haha) But I somehow never have the heart to do it :joy: They suffer enough during their storylines that they deserve to end up happy! They earn it lol
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member

Forgiveness is not to forget, but to let go of the pain.....
    I love this ending for far too many years in grief <3
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale Thank you! It felt good to give Emberlynn and Gigi this happy ending :heart: It was time to let go.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Sunday! Today is our first Gen 9 character preview! They really aren’t in any particular order (minus Asher being last :tongue:) But first we will get a peek at the non-Rosebrooks, then at the end of the week we will get a peek at Asher and his siblings :blush:

Here is our first new character, the way she will look in the child and teenage arcs :blush: (shoutout to @AudreyFld for making her for me!)

KsGWBjD.png

Feel free to share any thoughts or predictions! :tongue: (not that a simple pic is much to go off of :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    She's very pretty! <3 Maybe a future best friend or a girlfriend in Asher's future.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Wow! I hope Asher has less drama in his lifetime!
  • Options
    I love her name! I’ve said it everywhere! Lilly of the Valley! <3
  • Options
    @haswh Could be either of those things! :tongue: We'll see relatively soon! (Darn this once a week schedule! :bawling:)

@tinahjalmar When your last name is Rosebrook, drama will always find you :naughty: But hopefully not quite as much as his parents had, huh? ;)

@AudreyFld Hehe yes, it's a great name! (and a beautiful sim ;)<3 )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Time for today’s character reveal! This time courtesy of @BBQPenguinWings :heart:

v0DyYVs.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    He's a handsome guy!
  • Options
    @haswh He is! :love: Those green eyes slay me :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Another day, another character reveal! Thank you @pammiechick for making Ollie!

GQymZA0.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Another day, another character reveal! Thank you @pammiechick for making Ollie!

GQymZA0.png

<3:love:<3

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Not sure how teen Asher will have any mate in high school with his friends being good looking like Oliver & Landon. I'm sure Lily is a fan of them.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Right? He’s so cute! :heart:

@VanPelt81 LOL it’s true — Both guys are total hunks! :love: Asher is a pretty good looking kid himself, but more “cute” and less “hot” haha we will have his big reveal on Friday!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2019
    Awww...my boy!!!

Landon and Oliver are SOOOO handsome.

Cannot wait to see Asher too ( and the rest of the family) ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights