Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Thanks for the new chapter!! <3<3
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh Sorry to hear things ended so badly for those people you know!

As WagonFruit mentioned on WordPress, the two of them have been dating for more than four years now. So in terms of how long they've been dating, they really didn't rush... But in terms of their age, yes, they are doing this sooner than most probably would. And I think that's part of the concern. But the biggest concern his family had was the reason behind it -- they want their son to choose to marry someone for love, rather than necessity. So they're a bit worried that it seems to be a case of "need" rather than "want".

Phoenix is definitely very excited and happy to be married. And he does love Gigi very much :) He's a young guy and he enjoys having sex. And they had some very good sex on their wedding night, so that was a highlight for him haha. But I assure you that it doesn't mean he loves her any less :)

Hopefully only good things lie ahead now... But we'll see!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

But the biggest concern his family had was the reason behind it -- they want their son to choose to marry someone for love, rather than necessity. So they're a bit worried that it seems to be a case of "need" rather than "want".

I think they might have reason to be concerned about that! He hadn't planned on getting married that was all Gigi.
  • Options
    @haswh Definitely not at this point, no! But he’s happy for now, at least! And very much in love :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Great chapter! Though, I join the consensus that this moved kind of fast.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    @Chrinnie Glad you liked it! But yeah, they kinda jumped right from the proposal to the marriage :grimace: Had to get it done in time for that visa paperwork :joy:

Thank you so much for reading! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited August 2018
    I feel like Phoenix might be the first heir to divorce. On the one hand, the two of them are very happy for now, and I certainly don't want things to go badly between them, but on the other hand, this was very rushed on their part and we all know what happens when @CitizenErased14 is the author. I don't quite trust things will be as happy as they are now for long.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong You’re right that we’ve never had divorce before! But hopefully things will go a bit better for Phoenix than that? :grimace: You’re right though — I AM the author, so you never know :naughty: Hehe

But the happiness could still last! Only time will tell...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2018
    @SeaDragonSong You’re right that we’ve never had divorce before! But hopefully things will go a bit better for Phoenix than that? :grimace: You’re right though — I AM the author, so you never know :naughty: Hehe

Is it bad that part of me is rooting for Divorce? Part of me wants to see homeless Phoenix get enough material for a stand up comedy career (and his blood donation money get stolen from other bums).
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 LOL! Certainly no shortage of material for a stand up routine from this kid, that’s for sure! At least he has something to fall back on if things start going south! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday! Today, a new adventure begins for PheeGi...

7.30: The Best
    x8dy4Mu.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Awww! so cute!
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    No! I'm still not a Gigi fan. The more I see of her the more I feel bad for Phoenix. I am sure he will open his eyes one day and wonder how he got in this mess.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Gigi's just getting more and more manipulative... This could get bad.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    That was so sweet I need to go brush my teeth again! None the less if was a wonderful chapter! <3<3

I kinda am waiting for when things don't go the way Gigi wants. Sure it's all peaches and cream right now, a honeymoon phase if if you like, but when he starts school I think she will have a very hard time with him not spending as much time with her as he does it and getting her way all the time. And what if he has a study group with other girls in it!! :scream: I have a feeling she won't like that one little bit!! :angry:

I think @Skcaga6 made a very good point on word press.

When Phoenix said: I really wanna make sure it’s something you’d like. Whatever ring you want, we’ll make it happen.” He promised

The operative here word is promised! What will Gigi do when Phoenix won't be able to keep that promise?? I don't think whatever she does will be a good thing.

Can you tell I have my doubts about Gigi? :/:D
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I like Phoenix's Skyrim shirt. Hopefully Phoenix gets to keep that shirt when this relationship goes south.
  • Options
    @LadyTigress Glad you enjoyed the cuteness! ;)

Though it sounds like @suzanna13 and @SeaDragonSong didn’t find it quite as cute! Haha ;) There were several layers to this chapter... both good and bad! Much like the layers of our friend Gigi ;) She’s a complicated one!

@haswh I’m glad you liked the sweetness too! But you do bring up some legitimate concerns about how she may react to things in the future! This move will be a huge adjustment... maybe one they aren’t quite prepared for! Only time will tell. But they are most definitely very happy for now!

@VanPelt81 Glad you liked the shirt! Phee shares good taste in shirts with his great-great uncle Florian ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2018
    I agree with @suzanna13 and @SeaDragonSong. I sense a possessive undercurrent with Gigi. We'll have to see what happens when the rosiness of their honeymoon period subsides and their new life really starts with Phoenix going to classes and meeting fellow students etc.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @Sassie Definitely a bit of possessiveness from our girl Gigi! There are so many changes ahead for them that could probably make or break their relationship! We shall see...

Thank you so much for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I like Phoenix's Skyrim shirt. Hopefully Phoenix gets to keep that shirt when this relationship goes south.

This made me laugh. Not if but when.... :joy::joy:
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Yeah, as sweet as all that was I’m still not a Gigi fan. She sounds a little low key crazy.
  • Options
    @kayt45 Haha I can see why she might come across that way! But maybe she’s just crazy... in love? *starts singing Beyonce*

(Lol sorry, I haven’t had coffee yet this morning so I am insane :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Beyoncé wouldn’t approve :D

• Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    @kayt45 Haha I can see why she might come across that way! But maybe she’s just crazy... in love? *starts singing Beyonce*

(Lol sorry, I haven’t had coffee yet this morning so I am insane :joy:)

For Phoenix's sake I hope that is all it is.
  • Options
    kayt45 wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 Beyoncé wouldn’t approve :D

Hey, Gigi liked it so she put a ring on it! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top