Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hello all! :) I have a new chapter! I've also updated both the first post of this thread and the homepage of my blog to include a warning about D2D spoilers (since, well, the whole premise of this story is one giant D2D spoiler :lol: (And there will be more specific spoilers in future chapters too!). I've also included my succession laws. If anyone is too lazy to look at the first post (I won't judge, I would be :tongue:) Here are my succession laws for this legacy:
    Succession Laws

Strict Equality: The founder may be of either gender. However, only children of the opposite gender to the founder are eligible to be heir.
    Strict Traditional: To be eligible to be named heir, a child must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder.
    First Born: The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child is named heir.
    Xenophobic: Heirs cannot be a different species from the founder

Okay, now that all that's out of the way, here's today's chapter! :tongue:

YwH6eUs.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I thought you were doing it as whoever Alex picked to be the heir... ) Oh well!
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    I thought you were doing it as whoever Alex picked to be the heir... ) Oh well!

I decided to change it so I wouldn't agonize about it hahahaha. :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    XD Alright. :3
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I'm happy that things get better and better :) I hope Alex and Jade will have their first child soon ;)
    Time for today's update :) Tomorrow's chapter has an interesting bit of backstory that I will have to remember to share :tongue: But for now, here you go!

K1OVNRn.png
    snvAF3B.png
    People are gonna HATE me for how short this chapter is :lol: Literally shortest EVER. Fair warning :tongue: There's one more super-short chapter coming in the near future. The rest are pretty normal-length, I promise! :tongue:

By the way, if you'd like some explanation for why this chapter happened, check out the comment section of this chapter :lol: It's kind of a funny story!

GqBrgKC.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Nothing like insurance money to make improvements...there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.
    Sorry for their loss though! (I hate it when the game crashes. It's always when I forget to save!!!!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh noes! Poor Alex and Jade... :P
    Honestly, I thought it was going to be more of she left him than what happened based off the picture... But oh well!
    Today's chapter is here! And it's normal-length (Yay! :lol:) Tomorrow's is another super duper short one. Then we have pretty normal length chapters for a couple weeks ;))

zkF5tVs.png

*There is Portuguese in this chapter, but it's a phrase you've seen before :)
    snvAF3B.png
    Yesterday I couldn't read a previous chapter on my mobile, so I enjoyed reading both chapters today :) Oh, it's really sad what has happened to Alex and Jade, but I'm glad they survived it and now they have new home :) And if I'm right a nooboo is on the way ;)
    Yesterday I couldn't read a previous chapter on my mobile, so I enjoyed reading both chapters today :) Oh, it's really sad what has happened to Alex and Jade, but I'm glad they survived it and now they have new home :) And if I'm right a nooboo is on the way ;)

Yay, I'm glad you liked it @roseinblack69 ! No nooboo yet though ;)
    snvAF3B.png

Aww... But I hope they will have one soon ;) Their children should be very cute :)

Aww... But I hope they will have one soon ;) Their children should be very cute :)

One is! :lol: (My game is very far ahead of the story haha)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    Having just finished reading Dust2Dust a few days ago, I look forward to reading and following this legacy! You are an awesome writer! I could totally see you publish books of your own :D
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
    Having just finished reading Dust2Dust a few days ago, I look forward to reading and following this legacy! You are an awesome writer! I could totally see you publish books of your own :D

Thank you so much @Skyfri_Himmel ! :heart: You are so sweet. I hope you enjoy this story! It will be quite different from Dust to Dust :) Thank you again! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Are those wedding bells I hear? ;) I know people will be unhappy with the length of this one, but there was just something that felt "right" about making this one short and sweet. I promise that you guys have a nice long string of normal length chapters coming after this one ;)

guOQuPf.png

**This chapter includes a phrase in Portuguese. If you would like a direct translation, please come back after reading & click the following spoiler:
    "Jade, meu amor… eu sou teu. Para sempre." - "Jade, my love... I am yours. Forever.
    snvAF3B.png
    I like short and sweet weddings! Nice touch!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks @pammiechick ! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy New Year! :) In today's chapter, Alex makes a big decision...

bbAOLaV.png

**There is Portuguese in this chapter. However, if I told you what it meant, it would actually be a plot spoiler, and I don't want people tempted to peek :lol: I promise you will be able to figure out what it means.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Great chapter! I understand Alex, he wants to find what's for him and that's okay :) But right now I'm very happy for them <3 I'm sure the joy of a nooboo will make up for Alex having to work at the stadium a while longer :)
    Yup! Definitely knew what that meant! ;) Exciting times ahead!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yay! Nooboo! :D<3 Congrats to Alex and Jade! :) And Happy New Year to you @CitizenErased14, be happy and write many wonderful stories ;)<3
    Thank you @Julyvee94 @pammiechick @roseinblack69 ! Alex and Jade are quite excited ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    @Julyvee94 Has helped me add a bit of a disclaimer to my blog :lol: As we approach Gen 2, some more 'mature' themes are going to be coming up. Nothing explicit whatsoever, but a strong PG-13 :lol:

We have many chapters before we reach that point, but I just wanted to throw the warning out there early :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top