Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    CitizenErased14 why didn't Phoenix leave her then when Lola called him? That's a question I've been dying to ask. Or do we know why Phoenix stayed with Gigi? For Emberlynn I know, but is that the only reason?
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member

I think Phoenix has been a victim of his childhood trauma that his mother and father did not live together. He tried to repair his wound by doing the "right thing" for his child.
    That it now leaves him with an even greater trauma is truly sad :'(:heartbreak:
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    Gigi, Lola, & Phoenix's past (and the trauma it caused for everyone including themselves) is a level of failure similar to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyCk2zhMmE
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Is this the biggest Rosebrook drama or what??? Literally everyone is affected by Gigi's stupid decisions. And I must say as much as I liked Lola she really messed up too :o Oh the drama, I love it!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @VanPelt81 :joy::joy::joy: Perfect summary of the epic levels of fail, courtesy of our Gen 7 bunch (minus Tam and Jasper! They are the good eggs here! :tongue:)

@pkinitasims Hehehe trying to decide whether this gen or Jocelyne’s gen wins. Hmmm.... you’re right thigh — Lola and Gigi’s choices have messed things up for EVERYONE. It just goes to show that lies and mistakes can always come back to bite you, sometimes when you least expect it...

Glad you’re loving all the madness :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Is this the biggest Rosebrook drama or what??? Literally everyone is affected by Gigi's stupid decisions. And I must say as much as I liked Lola she really messed up too :o Oh the drama, I love it!

I think Jocelyn and Mark may have been upstaged by Gigi and Lola...... :#
    @AudreyFld Oh snappppp! Lol drama showdown! Who will win? :tongue::naughty: Looks like that’s two votes so far for this gen!
    snvAF3B.png
    edited August 2019
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I think Jocelyn and Mark may have been upstaged by Gigi and Lola...... :#

Absolutely :joy:
    edited August 2019
    Today, Emberlynn reflects on the terrible truth she’s learned, and what it means for her... :(

Also I get so ridiculously meta but I have no shame :joy:

8.51: Never Mine
    qe64A12.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I loved the episode :) My favourite scene was this...

Oops! That page can’t be found. :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJB19299 That was my favorite too! :scream::joy:

(No but seriously, it's fixed now :heart: Sorry about that!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I feel so bad for Emberlynn, her whole life was a lie! How devastating that must be. :( I'm not sure I like the idea of her and Xander taking a short break. But she probably is right and should get away from all the stuff around her till she heals a bit.
    What a mess! :s:'(
    @haswh Yes, this is truly devastating for her :( Her entire world has been turned upside down and she doesn’t know how to process or handle it right now!

As for her and Xander, their short break from each other will be truly short (probably just a couple weeks). But the break from their families?

Well, we’ll see... :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    This was an incredibly sad chapter. I don’t think Emberlynn will stay away from Xander. And now she’s running from her ‘fake’ life. Poor thing.
    Maybe Ember will have the rock bottom moment that I used to joke about her father having, with this revelation that her life as she knew it being a lie it won't surprise me.
    It's so sad to see Ember looking at everything she thought was her family legacy and feeling like an outsider :( If she does start new, she can start her own legacy <3 (although if she marries Xander she'll be a Rosebrook anyway, just saying :joy: )
    @AudreyFld Yes, it’s so sad for poor Ember :( And I think you’re right — she won’t stay away for long. Not from Xander, anyway. They need each other too much through all this madness! :(

@VanPelt81 She is definitely at a point right now where it would be so easy for her to start spiraling... Hopefully not though! :bawling:

@pkinitasims Yeah, her entire life and existence as she knows it has basically come crashing down around her and now she basically feels like she’s lost her place in the world :( It’s a really tough position for her to be in. But you’re right — she can start a legacy of her own :heart: (Or yes, if she gets with Xander, well... the problem solves itself doesn’t it? :tongue: )
    snvAF3B.png
    When Ember went to the places that the family own. I saw Gigi's motive for all those lies!!! Money and fame! The family is that popular. I believe that's Gigi's motive.

Or... I'm watching to many cop shows

But that's what I believe Gigi's motive is
    @tinahjalmar Ha! I love this theory! And you never know, there could be a hint of truth to it! Being a Rosebrook in Windenburg is a big deal... the name carries a lot of weight!
    snvAF3B.png
    I wonder what our Alex, the loving founder would say in this tangle of lies? Ya know, if he was still around
    I wonder what our Alex, the loving founder would say in this tangle of lies? Ya know, if he was still around

I'd be surprised if Alex said anything at all instead of doing this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2e2csDIPMw
    @tinahjalmar LOL I think @VanPelt81 is pretty accurate in that assessment :joy:

I’ve actually joked before that I have this vision of all the past Rosebrook heirs standing around in the afterlife watching their descendants make awful mistakes like they did, and they’re all screaming and jumping around like sims do when they witness a fire :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @tinahjalmar LOL I think @VanPelt81 is pretty accurate in that assessment :joy:

I’ve actually joked before that I have this vision of all the past Rosebrook heirs standing around in the afterlife watching their descendants make awful mistakes like they did, and they’re all screaming and jumping around like sims do when they witness a fire :joy:

Well, that'd be a pretty accurate representation of this gen LOL
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

I'd be surprised if Alex said anything at all instead of doing this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2e2csDIPMw

LOL!!!
    Happy Saturday! Today, we catch up with Emberlynn after her move to Paris... but is that really making things any easier?

8.52: Missing
    fzaa8Bb.png
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top