Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    With the results of this, does this mean that Emberlynn can bur the journal and end the Rosebrook Curse?
    No! She’s gonna give it to Tristan or Xander! Lol...

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @pkinitasims
    yeah this is going to be so damaging :( But hopefully this ship can still stay afloat!

Also you’re right about what you said to @AudreyFld — this family is allllllll about spreading the mess :joy:

@VanPelt81 Hmm... perhaps! Or maybe this means that the curse is so powerful, it transcends Rosebrook DNA :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    @VanPelt81 Hmm... perhaps! Or maybe this means that the curse is so powerful, it transcends Rosebrook DNA :scream:

I blame Phoenix & his profession for this then. How many patients did he tell to write journals?

In all seriousness, I hope that Emberlynn being the Jon Snow of the Rosebrook house is enough grounds for Phoenix to finally divorce Gigi and marry Emberlynn's mortal enemy Serenity. >:)

Also, did Jasper donate a certain bodily fluid for money when younger?
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Oh no, it’s spreading further! :scream: Who knows how many of Phee’s clients have already fallen victim... :naughty:

LMAO Glad we still have someone rooting for Pheerenity :joy: I mean like... at this point, it’s better than Gigi? :grimace:

And I’ll never rule out any surprise children to make more appearances ;) LOLOL So I guess we’ll see :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

I blame Phoenix & his profession for this then. How many patients did he tell to write journals?

In all seriousness, I hope that Emberlynn being the Jon Snow of the Rosebrook house is enough grounds for Phoenix to finally divorce Gigi and marry Emberlynn's mortal enemy Serenity. >:)

Also, did Jasper donate a certain bodily fluid for money when younger?

Yes! Pherenity forever and ever!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    And I’ll never rule out any surprise children to make more appearances ;) LOLOL So I guess we’ll see :tongue:
    You mean we juuuuuuuust might get an (F)Aegon switcheroo scenario? :D
  • Options
    @pammiechick You never know! Maybe Emberlynn was having a glimpse into the future all along... :naughty:

LOL @Haflinger ! It’s possible! Dude shows up with a true claim to the Rosebrook Legacy, repeatedly says “I don’t want it”, kills Emberlynn, and runs away while some random kid from down the street who did nothing just takes the heir spot! :tongue:

(Can you guess my feelings on the finale of a certain TV show? :joy: LOLOLOL)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    LOL @Haflinger ! It’s possible! Dude shows up with a true claim to the Rosebrook Legacy, repeatedly says “I don’t want it”, kills Emberlynn, and runs away while some random kid from down the street who did nothing just takes the heir spot! :tongue:

(Can you guess my feelings on the finale of a certain TV show? :joy: LOLOLOL)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I had no feelings. Because NO Arianne, NO watchey!
    Of course, I'm convinced Young Griff is the real deal Aegon, since I also buy into the Aerea/Rhaella swap. I juuuuuuuust waaaaaant Winds of Winter already, man.
  • Options
    @Haflinger I keep thinking we will never get those last two books :bawling: But I am trying to stay positive!!!!!
    Maybe we can blame GRRM for the sibling fake-out this gen :joy: I’ve spent way too much time thinking about his story as the show came close to ending hehe Bad (good?) influence! :naughty::tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Wow! Hi CitizenErased14, I've been lurking in the shadows. I knew I never liked Gigi! Trapped in a marriage for years because of a lie?! 🐸🐸🐸🐸. My bags would be packed, my cat in her carrier and I'd be at my brother's house in an hour. Gigi should be the one that should 99% of the red hot fire that's about to hit the gas. Yes, Phoenix made a mistake. But that's it. Gigi is the one who lied and kept the lie from spreading. Now it's come back to kick her hard in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 cause the truth is finally out.

What happens now?
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar Hi!! Long time no see :heart: You’re very right about Gigi — she is really the one at fault here and, well, if Emberlynn and Phoenix react the way most reasonable people did... You’re right that she’s gonna get kicked hard :grimace:

This is going to turn their family’s entire world upside down... I already feel guilty lol We’ll see just how bad it is in the coming chapters!

Thank you so much for reading! (And don’t worry about lurking! Just knowing you’re still reading makes me so happy! :heart: )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Can't wait for more :smile:
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar :heart: Saturday!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Tomorrow! :heart:
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member

I look forward to the continuation of the story :)
    Emberlynn is going to struggle hard to find a reason for her mother's lie.
    Besides, I wonder if Phoenix can ever forgive that he had to give up his dream education and maybe also his dream woman for a lie?
    After all, he's got a nice and honest daughter in exchange.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Love your new avatar! :joy:
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar I love your excitement :heart: Hopefully it lives up to expectations :grimace: Hehe we'll see!

@MonaSolstraale You're right! Both Emberlynn and Phoenix are going to have a hard time finding forgiveness and understanding toward Gigi, I fear :/ And actually, what you said about Phoenix is going to come up in a future chapter! It's a difficult situation because if Gigi had not lied, he wouldn't have Emberlynn as his daughter. But if she DIDN'T, he could have stayed with Lola...

@haswh Hehehe Gucci is a thing of beauty! :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    That avatar makes me want a Gucci P.O.V. chapter even more, especially if it's the chapter that makes Emberlynn look as pathetic as Jon Arbuckle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDYF4xPwz8E
  • Options
    LOL @VanPelt81 Gucci would definitely have some strong opinions about his human slave paying all this attention to her silly human drama and not to him! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Today, Emberlynn faces the truth :scream:

8.50: Nothing But a Lie
    WKsOLWt.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Now that was emotional! :'( Poor Phoenix, Emberlynn and Xander! :( This will certainly take some time to pick up all the pieces and figure out this new dynamic will work! Does Tristan know anything yet? I wonder how he will handle all this?
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    As much as l have always disliked Gigi, I almost felt sorry for her in this chapter. The lies were hers but still I feel bad for everyone involved.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @suzanna13 wrote: »
    As much as l have always disliked Gigi, I almost felt sorry for her in this chapter. The lies were hers but still I feel bad for everyone involved.
    Everyone was hurt horribly by Gigi's lies. Still, she will probably pay the highest price. She's losing her entire family. I can't imagine that Ember will ever truly be able to forgive her, Phoenix will certainly be gone before the day is done, and Tristan? Who knows what he'll do. His family broke up in an instant. :heartbreak:
  • Options
    Gigi, has a lot to explain to Tristan. Phoenix should've dumped her after Gigi admitted that she wasn't sure if Ember was really his
  • Options
    Sorry for taking so long to reply to comments on my thread! Busy day for me!

@haswh Definitely a massive dynamic shift that will take some getting used to :scream: Poor Tristan has no idea yet, but he will soon... :/ Poor kid! Actually, poor everyone! Lol This one was definitely emotional :(

@suzanna13 I actually feel bad for her too... like @AudreyFld said, she will probably lose a lot as a result of this. She did wrong, but is going to likely pay dearly. It’s just a total mess all around :(

@tinahjalmar Yes poor Tristan! We will hear more about him and how he’s doing in a later chapter. Poor kid. And maybe you’re right — Phoenix probably should have left her a long time ago. And now... :/
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top