Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Not only has it been a long time since our last chapter, but it’s been a long time since we’ve heard from our heir too... Let’s see what Asher has to say now that we’re back from our visits into Ollie, Landon, and Penny’s heads!

9.27: Speed Bump
    F98aT0i.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hooray! It's story time again <3:smiley:
    Hm! Penny probably has a stake in Landon's changed behavior :#:s
    That's my guess .... but I'm curious how ;)
    I see that Asher is still busy manipulating his feelings :/
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @MonaSolstraale - you said it best.
    Asher is working hard to manipulate those pesky feelings! Lol. And Penny / Landon....hmmmm....
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @MonaSolstraale I agree with you! I think something fishy is going on with her! :#>:)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Why can’t anything in my life ever get good… And then STAY that way? Am I cursed or something?

Had to laugh right away at the start of the chapter of Asher saying this in his journal, the Eldritch Abomination causing said curse.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    it's the journal curse even writing it online doesn't help
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MonaSolstraale That's a pretty good guess... We will find out soon if it's true! :scream: And yes, Asher is still working on those pesky feelings of his, as @AudreyFld said hehe Wonder if he will ever be fully successful...

@haswh Penny? Up to no good? Why ever would you think such a thing?! :innocent:

@VanPelt81 Hehehehe yes, I -- uh, I mean Asher -- put that in as a little in-joke for you guys! ;)

@MadameLee There is no escape :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    Chapter coming tomorrow, guys! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
    Wooh, chapter in less than a week this time! :tongue:

9.28: I’d Choose You
    dIVtPcH.png
    snvAF3B.png
    edited January 2020
    No!!! :scream: I have no words .... just :cry::cry::heartbreak:
    Throughout the episode, I was hoping they would come together :'(
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    :o:'(
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Finally! A chapter!
    And so sad! I hope they work through this somehow. But I have a feeling we might have to wait a bit. Ollie will feel sad if he thinks it's because of him. I'm not sure he's ready to raise his hand to his emotions over Asher and "come out".
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    That is a sad chapter.
    @MonaSolstraale @Sassie @pammiechick @VanPelt81 I'm sorry :bawling: This one broke my heart too. And Pammie, you bring up good questions about what this could mean for Ollie too once he finds out some things...
    snvAF3B.png
    edited January 2020
    @CitizenErased14
    Don't get me started again :bawling::bawling:
    .... I almost want to kill someone .... Penny! grrrrr!!! :rage:
    ....but maybe I owe her an apology :flushed:

Post edited by MonaSolstraale on
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I'm crying. I felt sooo bad for everyone....
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ok so is it just me or did anyone else find the 'I got there first' line kinda werid. Isn't that exactly what asher wrote in his diary that Landon 'got to him first'. 🤔

Just seems like there is more going on here than first glance, and I think a certain (word I can't say on here) of a sister might have something to do with it. 😠

On a side note, I'M ALL CAUGHT UP! YAYYY! Took me a whie but I'm finally here. 😊
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@MonaSolstraale @AudreyFld I knowwww this one is such a painful one :bawling: And as for whether or not you'll owe Penny an apology... Time will tell! ;)

@Minty1992 You caught up! Yay!!!! That's awesome, thank you so much for taking all the time to read my 75 million chapters :joy: And, uh...
    Interesting catch that Landon echoed almost the exact same phrase Asher has used in his journal before... :naughty: What an interesting coincidence... :innocent:

Thanks again, Minty! I'm really excited that you caught up, yay! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    @Minty1992 You caught up! Yay!!!! That's awesome, thank you so much for taking all the time to read my 75 million chapters :joy: And, uh...
    Interesting catch that Landon echoed almost the exact same phrase Asher has used in his journal before... :naughty: What an interesting coincidence... :innocent:

Thanks again, Minty! I'm really excited that you caught up, yay! :heart:

@CitizenErased14 I probably only noticed it because I started reading generation 9 yesterday so all the diary talk is fresh in my head.

My Disney Legacy!

edited January 2020
    Ok so I've probably been over thinking this more than I should have, but I came up with a small theory while I was reading and it has kinda snowballed from there. :p

So, my current theory is this:
    Penny has been acting strange and extra nice around Asher right? I think she is doing this to cover her tracks and if anything bad happens Asher won't think to blame her because of how "nice" she's being, but she doesn't realise that Asher already sees through her act. I believe that Asher at some point has left his room with his computer still logged on, maybe left his room to go to the bathroom or called down to dinner or something, and Penny, (who has been wanting to get revenge on Asher ever since her conversation with her younger sister) notices this. We know she's been kinda stalking him since his last diary entry as she just stood in the doorway watching him for the whole chapter. Anyway she sees this as an oppurtunity to find dirt on him, so she sneaks into his bedroom, snoops through his computer and finds his diary and prints it off. Than the next time she goes to school, she puts the copy of the diary she printed out in a envelope and posts it in Landon's locker. I had originaly thought maybe she emailed it to Landon or the whole school or gave the print-out to Landon in person, but I figured either Landon, Ollie or Lily would have mentioned this to him if this had happened or if any of them had known Penny had something to so with it. Yeah, so Penny is just being over the top nice and fake now so Asher doesn't suspect her when he finds out Landon has seen his diary, but we all know that Asher is too smart to fall for her lies and a big massive boss level fight is coming between the siblings. >:)>:)>:)

I love this idea because every generation I have kinda been sadistically thinking 'I want someone to read a diary and get into a hugh fight with the writer' :D I also think I have been denied seeing many of the characters being slapped or punched.
    My Disney Legacy!

ok I'm gonna be quiet now and stop my fanboy ramblings :#
    My Disney Legacy!

@Minty1992 A very possible (and well-thought-out) theory! The next few chapters will give us a little more information about what exactly is going on here, so we shall see! (Next chapter should be end of this week sometime... I’m back to a once-a-week schedule for now, with no set update day, so it’ll be a surprise 😂)

It’s been a lot of generations without a journal-betrayal, hmm? 🤔 And without a slap, even if it was maybe deserved one or two times 😂 Time will tell whether either will finally happen this time.... :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    Minty1992 wrote: »
    ok I'm gonna be quiet now and stop my fanboy ramblings :#
    :joy: …You are most likely right in your theory ;)

@MonaSolstraale Hehehe he could be! :tongue: We'll see soon! Well, sorta-soon! I've been sick all weekend, so no work on my story :( But hopefully I'll have something by the end of the week!
    snvAF3B.png
    @MonaSolstraale Hehehe he could be! :tongue: We'll see soon! Well, sorta-soon! I've been sick all weekend, so no work on my story :( But hopefully I'll have something by the end of the week!

Get well soon <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top