Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Are you ok? Hoping you are just still really busy.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Are you ok? Hoping you are just still really busy.

@suzanna13 I'm fine, just incredibly busy with the start of school :heart: The good news is that the next chapter is now about halfway written. I think once I settle back into the "groove" of school, I can return to a normal schedule.

I very much appreciate your concern! :heart: Sorry for being missing for so long (and leaving that awful cliffhanger :joy:) Hope you're doing well, Suzanna!
    snvAF3B.png
    I'm about 90% sure there will be a chapter tomorrow, guys! FINALLY! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey look, a chapter! :tongue: Thank you for your patience! :heart:

9.46: Dreams
    qFKJ5Ny.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wooot! And she tortures us again! We want to see this adult hunky version of Landon. Yes ... I know he’s in a hospital bed. But hmmmm. That gives me ideas.... no ... after He is released.
    @AudreyFld Ha! Be careful, you might have competition (from who? We shall see :naughty:)

I promise there is more hunky Landon ahead ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    How I feel about the angst coming up from Landon's return...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QisJcFPsjes
    25 years later... Chapter time! :)

9.47: Feelings
    Wbj9a3f.png
    snvAF3B.png
    I haven’t even read yet, but that preview pic of Asher is just so Asher! 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Now off to read!
    @AudreyFld Ha! It’s true 😂 He’s very reminiscent of his Opa Phoenix in some ways, but he has his own special brand of Asher-ness LOL
    snvAF3B.png
    I almost missed this. I am so torn between Ollie and Landon. Asher has a difficult decision to make unless something happens to light the way for him. He has been alone for far to long, poor guy. I wonder if we will see more of Penny.
    @suzanna13 Torn just like Asher is :naughty: Of course, Landon’s boyfriend definitely makes it complicated :joy: At least Ollie is single!

There will definitely be more Penny before the Gen is over! She’s been busy with her boyfriend for a while (hopefully that will continue going well...) but we haven’t seen the last of her!

Thank you, suzanna! I really am hoping to not have a whole month between chapters again 🤞🏻
    snvAF3B.png
    edited November 2020
    Hey everybody! I posted a little Life Update on my blog, to let everyone know why things are still so dang slow :joy:

A new chapter is on the way! I promise :heart: Thank you, everyone!
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey everybody! I posted a little Life Update on my blog, to let everyone know why things are still so dang slow :joy:

A new chapter is on the way! I promise :heart: Thank you, everyone!

Be sure to take care of you! ❤️
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Please take care of you you come first before a story! My heart goes out to you! 🙏 for you! <3
    Thank you so much @AudreyFld & @haswh :heart::heart::heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looking forward to the next chapter when that comes. That being said, taking care of yourself comes first.
    Take all the time you need. <3 I will be here looking forward to more news from Asher. Thank you for the life update.
    Thank you so much @VanPelt81 and @suzanna13 :heart: Your understanding means a lot (as does your constant support of my story! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
    Chapter tomorrow, at long last! Thanks for your patience!
    snvAF3B.png
    We have a chapter! Let’s check in with Ollie, shall we?

9.48: Moving Forward
    TNz3vMB.png
    snvAF3B.png
    Great chapter and good to see new posts! I loved hearing from Ollie!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Nice to see things from Ollie's perspective (even if I'm worried for my son now! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Very nice to hear from Ollie! I am glad he still has a decent relationship with his ex for little Violets sake. The phone call should prove to be interesting.
    @AudreyFld I missed writing his POV! It was interesting to dig into his mind as an adult... This is the biggest gap between teen and adult I’ve ever done, so they’ve all changed more than my previous gens have!

@pammiechick Sorry for the worry :( No one is safe from the risk of possible heartbreak, I fear... :grimace: Hopefully Ollie can make it out unscathed though????

@haswh Thank you! I agree — it’s great for Violet that Ollie’s still in such good terms with Natalie. As for the phone call, we shall see... (but maybe not next chapter... :naughty:)
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top