Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @marsh Thank you so much for your comment, and for taking the time to check out my story too :) One thing I’ve always tried to do is make my writing very straightforward and easy to read and understand.

I’m really happy that my style works well for you! A close friend of mine is dyslexic as well and she gets frustrated sometimes by really complicated texts, so I understand.

Thank you again for reading and for taking the time to comment too :) I hope you enjoy it!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Wow, Gigi did something right for once, blamimg herself for ruining her marriage because she was too stubborn to talk to Phoenix about their problems
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I’m wondering if her attempt to make things better comes with admitting to Phoenix what she’s done? I also wonder if, for all of her ‘I wish he’d stand up to me’ she realizes that her attitude is part of the problem?
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    And so now we know. :/ Gigi is stepping out and Phoenix is probably doing the same thing. So sad for them both, well, more for Phoenix I guess. Now how on earth will they handle this?!? o:)>:) I shall stay tuned in as always to see.
  • Options
    @YJB19299 She’s definitely seen the light here... I think it’s all really gotten to her now. She sees how hopeless things have become and realizes it was her fault for brushing things off for so long. Hopefully this isn’t something she’s realizing too late though :/

@kayt45 If she truly wants a chance to make things right, I think she’ll have to. But the question is whether or not she actually will... And as for her own realizations, I do think she’s finally seeing that she’s huge part of the problem. Which is a big step for her!

@haswh Yes, it’s such a mess and so painful for both of them :( We’ll see whether there’s any hope for these two after this... at least Gigi is finallt willing to try?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Frankly I know this Kind of behaviour from myself. When I did something wrong, I always tell myself that I will do things differently to prevent trouble. Most of the times I'm sucessful, but a lot of the times I keep in making the same mistakes all over again :o
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Frankly I know this Kind of behaviour from myself. When I did something wrong, I always tell myself that I will do things differently to prevent trouble. Most of the times I'm sucessful, but a lot of the times I keep in making the same mistakes all over again :o
    This is so true of all of us sadly. :/
  • Options
    @YJB19299 I am right there with you! Like Audrey said, I think a lot of us are. Obviously my characters are notoriously bad communicators (since it adds so much delicious drama hehe) but I really do think admitting you were wrong AND changing your behavior is something that is so much easier said than done.

It’s very easy to look at a character and be like “Why don’t they just do X??” (I do this too when I read haha) But when you are living that situation yourself, it takes so much bravery and strength to actually make those kinds of changes and a lot of us struggle with that, just like Gigi has. Not that this excuses her, but it’s a huge part of why things got to this point!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Wow, Gigi is so self-centered, shes done something horrible and yet still wants to hold onto Phee, I hope she does tell him what hes done and that he does the rational thing and kicks her out and ends things between them
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Can't wait to see how the feces hit the fan on this one. It's going to come crashing soon.
  • Options
    @LadyTigress It’s definitely a selfish sort of viewpoint, but then, assuming Gigi’s suspicions are right, Phoenix is more or less doing the same thing as she is. They’re both very much to blame for the current state of things :/ Unsure whether it’s fixable at this point!

@VanPelt81 Tune in Wednesday... ;) Hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Today Phoenix and Gigi have a LONG overdue conversation...

7.53: I Don’t Know
    DQn9QD6.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!! I knew this would happen! Gigi you messed up woman! Can't believe it took them this long to sort things out. I can't wait to see what Tam has to say about this mess especially after he tried to help her! smh
  • Options
    Well, 🐸🐸🐸🐸... :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @pkinitasims She did mess up :/ But then, so did Phoenix. It’s such a mess! But Gigi’s bombshell definitely makes things worse. And depending on whose it ends up being, well, there are many ways it can go from here. And I don’t think any of them will be entirely pleasant :grimace: Tam will definitely have some thoughts about this whole mess as he tries to help Phoenix navigate these super rough and muddy waters...

@YJB19299 That basically sums it up :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    I know Gigi is pregnant and all but I still say kick her bhind to the curb Phee clearly has more feelings for Lola than he has for gigi...more thna he might have ever had
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @LadyTigress but he still has feelings for his wife because why else would he have tried for almost a year get her to open up? if he didn't he would have "Let it Go" and wohooed with Lola a lot sooner
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I just can’t look away ... (the characters lives I mean, love your writing as always). I just don’t know. I feel like Gigi isn’t really feeling remorse here. I think she’s just scared that maybe she’s pregnant and now it’s anybodies guess as to who the father is. Maybe she told her guy that her and Phoenix weren’t technically together anymore and was being more than a little manipulative with him too. She’s proven over and over that she’ll do anything to get what she wants.
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Uh oh! :open_mouth::open_mouth:
    What. A. Mess.
    Well at least it's now out in the open between them. :neutral:

Let's just hope that this is about rock bottom for Phoenix, but getting out of this pit will be difficult and probably messy too.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @LadyTigress @MadameLee You both make good points! I think Phoenix definitely still has feelings for Gigi, despite it all. But he most definitely has some very deep feelings for Lola too. This isn't just about sex for him. He really feels connected to Lola too. But he's very torn and conflicted!

@kayt45 Hehe just like a terrible train wreck! Can't look away :tongue: Interesting thoughts about Gigi! She most definitely has a controlling and manipulative side to her, as we've seen on multiple occasions, so there could be some truth to what you've said! I do think she genuinely does feel guilty for her actions though. She's not a totally heartless monster. But she also is no saint either (duh :joy:) so I think it's a bit of both.

@Sassie Cleanup on asile Phee :joy: (Okay I think I made that joke once before in reply to someone, but this is by far the messiest things have been for Phoenix, so dang it, I'm using that joke again! :joy:) I'd say this is definitely his rock bottom, except I have a reputation for evil, sooooo who knows? Things COULD get worse? But hopefully not? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    The ONLY way he is going to be able to get away from Lola and have any hope of saving his marriage is to go back to Germany. The temptation is too strong for him in Brindleton Bay.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 There totally could be some truth there... Phoenix clearly can’t stay away :/ But maybe potentially becoming a father will change things?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I say DNA test that baby after it's born. If it's Phoenix's kid, then pass the Rosebrook Journal Curse to the kid, otherwise spare that kid since it'll already be the child of Gigi and an extramarital fling. As for the marriage, it might be time for a divorce.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @VanPelt81 Luckily they can do a test before the baby is born! If it’s his you can bet on the journal curse continuing ;) if not... you’re right. That kid will be cursed enough :joy:

And a divorce? It’s possible! We will know relatively soon what will happen...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness!!! :o I'm not sure I saw that coming or did I?! What a huge mess they have gotten themselves into! I guess we will have to wait to see how this all ends up. The suspense is horrible! :#

When you said this on WP: because it’s fun and I’m evil? 😛 😈 Hehe
    Never have I seen a truer statement! Loving every minute of this gen! :)<3

Is it Saturday yet?? I love how you always keep me on the edge of my seat with your story!! :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top