Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Last chapter Gigi says 'I'm just so tired' and that 'It's just too late'. Then this chapter Phoenix says 'I'm just...tired of trying'.
    He also says 'I need someone else I can talk to… And Lola’s really, really good at listening'. All this is very telling of what is going to happen.

So far we don't know who Gigi is hanging out with but we do know that Phoenix is hanging out with Lola. Hmm I think I know what's going to happen if they don't sit down and really talk and try harder to figure this out.

Either way this is a mess and I'm loving every minute of it!! :)o:)>:)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh Good catch with the “tired” thing! I intentionally had them use the same choice of words there. And as for your predicton... I think I know what it might be. And the answer is that we shall see :naughty: (lol that rhymed!)

Glad you’re enjoying the mess! ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday! In today’s chapter, Tam and Jasper return to Germany, and Phoenix is left to ponder the last conversation he had with them...

7.50: Terrified
    LcRd58K.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Oh dear...Phee has fallen and he has fallen so deep....for Lola, *digs self into a trench to prepare for the explosion on the horizon*
    This is not looking good at all! :# A lot of people are thinking that Gigi is the one stepping out but I think it's Phoenix that will soon. Phoenix has already moved on with Lola in his mind and really doesn't love Gigi the same way anymore or at least isn't in love with her. Gigi pushed him away and she knows it but doesn't know how to fix it. I think she is talking to her friends about how miserable she is but not asking how to fix things. So they are stuck! How many chapters till we know for sure what's going on?? I'm having a hard time waiting! :/

Loved the joke that Jasper, Tam and Phoenix have now with the practicing DJ-ing thing! :D In all of this mess at least Jam is a happy couple again! :)
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Oh, I think Gigi’s already cheating but I don’t think Phoenix will say anything to her until something happens with Lola. Of course, once that happens Gigi’s usual jealous, manipulative tactics will show and she’ll get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that Phoenix cheated. Or maybe she’ll just go “oh ok, cool, what a relief that we can end this” but I really doubt that.
    Oh, and I love that you didn’t let Jam sink. Jam for heir!
    @LadyTigress Prepare yourself... all I can say right now :grimace:

@haswh It definitely doesn’t look good! :( Sorry for the impatience haha within the next 3-4 chapters we will know with certainty what’s happening with Gigi! And there may or may not be some developments with Phee and Lola too... but for better or for worse remains to be seen...

And LOL I’m glad you enjoyed the DJing joke ;) Hehe

@kayt45 Two very possible reactions from Gigi! Assuming Phee does give into temptation... That remains to be seen! And I’m glad you approve of Jam sailing ;):heart: I love those two so much! Couldn’t keep them apart!
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Ho-ray for future Rosebrook bad choices, though I feel bad for both parties in Phoenix & Gigi's crumbling sham marriage (at this point it is).
    @VanPelt81 Yeah, it’s really awful :( I feel terrible for both of them too. I know Gigi’s make a lot of mistakes in all this, but she’s been suffering too... it’s painful and frustrating for everyone involved :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
    @VanPelt81 Yeah, it’s really awful :( I feel terrible for both of them too. I know Gigi’s make a lot of mistakes in all this, but she’s been suffering too... it’s painful and frustrating for everyone involved :bawling:

That is is. At this rate I think gen 8 kid will be from a one night stand left in a basket on Phoenix's doorstep with a note explaining what happened, especially with not much left in this generation.
    Today, Phoenix and Lola have a talk...

7.51: Head or Heart
    0Yr036L.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited October 2018
    Well...I should be shocked and mad at Phoenix, but then again I really hate Gigi lately, so... I'm actually happy about what he did :D I mean Gigi isn't that much of a saint either if my Feelings are true :joy:

Bye bye PheeGi, WELCOME PheeLa!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well, like I said ... Now to see whether Gigi will just let him go or let her bitter jealous personality take over.
    @YJB19299 LOL your reaction was more or less the one I was expecting from most people :joy: I know Gigi doesn’t have a lot of fans, and we are pretty certain she has cheated too! Of course, that being said, two wrongs don’t make a right. If Phoenix goes through with this... well, it’s not good :( (except maybe good for PheeLa shippers! LOL)

@kayt45 We shall see... the end of the gen creeps closer and closer. And from here on out, things are pretty interesting if I do say so myself ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    Oh Phoenix! Please to the right thing! I do have a feeling he won't though.
    As you may have heard I moved to an island. I am going to try to stay there for this story too. I liked Gigi in the beginning then didn't like her and then did and then didn't again. *sigh*

You know I love you and your story! <3
    @haswh Unfortunately it could really go either way right now... :grimace: And I don’t blame you for choosing an island right now! :joy: And I also blame you for your mixed feelings toward Gigi. She’s a very complicated girl! With lots of flaws, but lots of pain too :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    As Tam would say now: The Moral Level of both Phoenix and Gigi is so dangerously low that it is almost inrepearable :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJB19299 hahaha right? Their moral alignments might be shifting from “good” to “neutral”...
    snvAF3B.png
    @YJB19299 hahaha right? Their moral alignments might be shifting from “good” to “neutral”...

I'm thinking more like Lawful to Chaotic.
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    kicks gigi to the curb and moves in Lola* or at least I hope that will happen, I hate Gigi to much to wish she stays with Phee
    @VanPelt81 Definitely chaotic! Haha I guess you’d have to examine whether or not someone can still be considered “good” if they cheat on their spouse. Hmm...

@LadyTigress you might get your wish! But we shall see...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I think they can still be considered good, depending on the situation. For example, my character Owen slept with someone who was not his husband, BUT he had been drugged and did not know what he was doing.
    Another character cheated for what they thought was a good, unselfish reason, yet when confronted, the selfishness of the reason comes to light.

Of the two, I would say Owen could still be considered "good," while the other nope.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Today we get to hear from the POV of everyone’s favorite character... ;)

7.52: For Better or Worse
    RzF7S4r.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • MarshMarsh Posts: 47 Member
    I know there are thousands of comments on this already and I haven’t even finished the first chapter yet, but I just wanted to say that you have lovely writing. I’m dyslexic and have trouble reading sometimes but the way you write is very easy for me read. It makes sense and flows nicely!
    screenshdot-251.png
    https://bleedingnegative.files.wordpress.com/
    Marshall. California. Been playing since 2004!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top