Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Good to hear Ollie's point of view. I am anxious now to find out what he learns from that phone call.
    Will we hear from Landon? I know he is in a relationship but it doesn't seem like a good one, although maybe it was just the stress of the accident.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @suzanna13 I promise we will hear the phone call... eventually ;):tongue:

As for Landon...
    The next chapter is actually his POV! :smiley:
    We will definitely learn more about his relationship with his boyfriend before too long too.
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey guys! Next chapter isn’t done yet, but it’s getting there!

I just wanted to do a quick little post here because today marks 5 years since I started writing A2A! I can’t believe it :scream::bawling::heart: Thank you so much to everyone for your support during that time :heart: You rock!
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hey guys! Next chapter isn’t done yet, but it’s getting there!

I just wanted to do a quick little post here because today marks 5 years since I started writing A2A! I can’t believe it :scream::bawling::heart: Thank you so much to everyone for your support during that time :heart: You rock!

Congratulations! That’s amazing! You should be proud.
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Happy 5 years! That's an amazing achievement! If A2A was a book, it would definitely be the kind that would be painful to accidentally drop on your toes at this point :mrgreen:
    @AudreyFld Thank you! :heart: I am more shocked than proud to be honest :joy: Also grateful for all your friendship, support, and help, Audrey! :heart:

@ThePlumbob Thank you!!! And thanks for being a friend and reader from the start! You are so right about if it was a book... :joy: I looked it up over the summer and A2A is currently longer than the first 5 Harry Potter Books combined... :scream: How did this happen? :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Congrats it’s nice to know I’ve been reading this amazing story for 5 years! It makes me feel so old!😝
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow! Congrats @CitizenErased14 !! <3
    5 years. Congratulations! Where has the time gone?
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Congratulations on the anniversary! <3
    It is an impressive that you have been able to hold on through all the years.
    @WitcHazard @haswh @suzanna13 @MonaSolstraale Thank you all so much for the congratulations! And thank you for reading too, as always :heart: It really means so much to have people supporting the story and loving my characters and their journeys!

Also, an extra special shout-out to WitcHazard and Suzanna for somehow sticking with me (and these darn Rosebrooks!) for so long! :joy::heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    There will be a chapter tomorrow if all goes according to plan! Fingers crossed!
    snvAF3B.png
    Last time it was Ollie’s turn... Time for a peek inside Landon’s head!

9.49: What Friends Do
    DtsrG57.png
    snvAF3B.png
    Will Asher ever find lasting happiness? I'm having flashbacks to Jocelyne for some reason. Maybe because she spent so much of her life without Mark. I still don't know who would be best for him. They both seem to really care about him.
    @suzanna13 That’s a really interesting comparison! And a pretty good one too — Joce was away from Mark for about 8 years, and Asher has been apart from both Landon and Ollie for about 12 (thankfully Ollie is a couple months younger than Asher, and Landon is only a year and a half older, so no big age gap to make the time apart even worse!)

And you’re right — they do both care about Asher. A lot. What will happen???? (To be honest, even I didn’t know for the longest time :joy: This gen is difficult!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Loved seeing Landon's POV. Hated seeing hm get sad the moment Ollie's name was mentioned. Crazy to think that his morning with Asher was after Asher dealing with a certain Celebrity's overdose. :D
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Loved seeing Landon's POV. Hated seeing hm get sad the moment Ollie's name was mentioned. Crazy to think that his morning with Asher was after Asher dealing with a certain Celebrity's overdose. :D

Just part of the job for Dr. Rosebrook! I loved having him guest star. <3 And guess what? Landon is right. Asher has the cutest freckles. <3 Sadly they get lost in most of the screenshots. But l👀k:
    2mbyL2N.png

Poor Landon though. :| He's stuck in that plumming wheel chair with Asher being his only bright spot, just to have his daydreams squashed by hearing Ollie's name. Love triangle - take two.
    1*yUTxQebWBI2_jot_gTmUrw.jpeg
    @VanPelt81 Glad you enjoyed! (Sorry for sad Landon though :tongue:) And yes, Asher was in total “Dr. Rosebrook” mode with Sam! Little did she know that her doctor had all this drama of his own in the background :joy:

@AudreyFld Yesssss those freckles! It sucks that they are so subtle in-game. Barely noticeable in anything but super close-ups haha I’m glad we got a glimpse of them in your chapter :heart: And thank you again for having him! That little crossover was so fun! I liked confirming that our legacies are currently synced-up timeline wise haha (or at least, they were... but Sam has been with her dad for a little while now, and who knows what’s going on with Asher back in Del Sol Valley by then :naughty: )

And “poor Landon” is right :( Wonder how take two of the love triangle will go... :tongue: Buckle up, folks!
    snvAF3B.png
    No chapter yet... Just making a quick shoutout to my extremely patient readers! I’m sorry we are still stuck at a snail’s pace, but the next chapter is coming. Thank you for not giving up on me or the story! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    @DeafSimmer Nice to see you here too! (And thank you so much for binging Dust to Dust the other day! :heart: ) Glad you’re enjoying so far. Thank you so much!
    snvAF3B.png
    Hi all! I posted an update on my blog explaining/apologizing for the current hiatus. I really hope the story will be back before too long!

Thank you guys, and Happy Easter of you celebrate! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Definitely time to focus on you! ❤️❤️❤️ You know we’ll be here when you’re able to return!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top