Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thank you @suzanna13 ! That’s sweet of you to say! :heart:

@VanPelt81 and @Damaro ...

I think Emberlynn is going through a phase :scream:
    OVep7jB.jpg
    07dPr9P.jpg

:joy::joy::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my goodness!! :joy:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wait...was that real? She looks like a bat! Lol! :D:D:D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh @pammiechick Hehehehe I was inspired by the post about Emberlynn going goth... but unfortunately I don’t think Goth/Bat Emberlynn will be making an appearance in the story :(
    Unless she cosplays as a vampire bat... hmm... *insert thinking emoji here* ( LMAO pammie I cannot unsee the bat thing now :joy::joy::joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2019

Thank you for the congrats, by the way! :smiley: And as for those costumes... I don’t remember! :( They came in a set that included a bunch of child superhero/supervillain outfits that I found on tumblr back in Zayne’s childhood (it’s the same set that his imaginary friend Bruce’s Batman costume came from, if you remember him!)
    This is two months late but I was hunting down child cc (because I am seriously lacking options in comparison to my teen sims) and found the child superhero set. I just remember someone asking in here where it was from so thought I'd share in case anyone was still curious. :)

But, to keep it on topic of the recent discussions, I'll read the last few chapters when I finish up some work so expect some reactions from me. I don't know what to expect as I've been super busy and haven't found time for simlit reading (or writing). xD
    Thanks for sharing @Bugsie2016 !!! Bugsie was able to help where I failed, @purplestarz2006 !

And don’t worry about being behind! But I definitely look forward to seeing your reactions though! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2019
    Thank you @suzanna13 ! That’s sweet of you to say! :heart:

@VanPelt81 and @Damaro ...

I think Emberlynn is going through a phase :scream:
    OVep7jB.jpg
    07dPr9P.jpg

:joy::joy::joy:

Something about Goth Ember looks so cool. She almost reminds me of Clara from Jocelyn's generation. Either way I can picture her listening to some Siouxsie & The Banshees while writing cringeworthy poetry about how horrible the world is while in her room in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OGc_vcnes
    @VanPelt81 Hehehe definitely channeling great-great-great aunt Clara there a bit! Though I think Clara managed to pull it off a bit more naturally :tongue:

Ember will 100% cosplay as a goth at a future con though ;) Thank you for this inspiration :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I can’t wait for Goth Ember cosplay. Ember is a great goth name too! :joy:
    @AudreyFld Embers are dark and slowly dying, like her soul
    snvAF3B.png
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited February 2019
    @AudreyFld Embers are dark and slowly dying, like her soul

Embers were once bright and shining, but now are just little glimmer, a memory of life, closer to death than ever before. Soon the warm, barely living body of the ember will turn into cold ashes. We're all not living, but actually slowly dying. /sighs gothicaly It's beautiful. Doom&Gloom. *insert goth smiley here*
    @Damaro This is true poetry. Thank you. *wipes away a tear*
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey guys!

Just wanted to let everybody know that the next chapter should be coming out Tuesday. Sorry I’ve been slower with updates lately... So much going on! I only finally got to start the next chapter today, so unfortunately there’s no way I can get it screenshotted for tomorrow. But I should be able to screenshot it tomorrow night and get it out on Tuesday! :smiley: Thanks for your patience, as always :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Looking forward to Tuesday! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Looking forward to Tuesday! :)
    Me too! :)

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I was wondering!

You HAVE been busy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh @AudreyFld Thanks! Hopefully I can deliver! It’s a short journal chapter so... shots should be pretty easy!

@pammiechick Yes, life is crazy right now! In my next life, I’m gonna elope :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    Emberlynn’s been spending some time with Jace since their late-night rendezvous... let’s see how that’s been going, shall we?

8.19: Nothing Wrong
    qhzO5NL.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    edited February 2019
    Me: 🤦‍♀️ Really Emberlynn you go on thinking things will be fine as we watch things slowly implode! Somehow I think this is all going to come back and hit her hard in the face. There are too many boys involved now and I somehow think that Trent tells his sister everything and that maybe Jace could still be in on something. One never knows...

I really would like to hear what Zelda and the rest of her real friends think is going on!

@haswh Yeahhhhhh she keeps telling herself it’s all 100% okay, but, well... Unlikely! And you’re right — so many boys all caught up in Miss Emberlynn’s web! :joy: (It’s an unintentional web though! Who knew she’d be such a guy magnet? :tongue:) Hopefully those boys can be trusted...

We’ll get a little glimpse of some of her friends’ thoughts in the next chapter! :smiley:

Thank you for reading, as always :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    edited February 2019
    Oh, I sense a high school drama bomb coming in hot. Poor Ember won’t know what hit her.
    @kayt45 She’d better run for cover! :scream: But it might be too late to escape the blast radius... :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Ember seems like quite the wild child and will flame out quickly, especially when when the rotten queen bee Serenity finds out about all that is going on. I want to see the chapter where Ember's friends left behind in this quest for "popularity" call her out on this.
    @VanPelt81 Hehehe definitely channeling great-great-great aunt Clara there a bit! Though I think Clara managed to pull it off a bit more naturally :tongue:

Ember will 100% cosplay as a goth at a future con though ;) Thank you for this inspiration :tongue:

That should be a fun chapter to see also. She may need to find some music recommendations from her great-great-great aunt's playlists on her blog for good music to help get her in goth cosplay character.
    @VanPelt81 Yeah, If Serenity finds out, I have a feeling it’ll all be over... and hopefully Ember won’t have pushed her other friends away before that happens :grimace:

Glad you approve of goth Ember! She will definitely search the archives of Clara’s blog for inspiration :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Two things!

One: Next Chapter will be Friday or Saturday, WOOH!

Two: I posted this on the A2A Discord server already, but for anyone who isn't there (btw, if you aren't there and want to be, let me know and I'll link you!) I found this cute screenshot just hanging out in my screenshot folder of the Banana Boy Emberlynn made out with at the Halloween Party :tongue:
    01-20-19_6-06-41_PM.png?width=1009&height=568

He is related to the main character of another simlit (and I know this story and mine have a good number of mutual readers), and I thought it'd be fun to see if anyone could identify his genes :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top