Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh Trent’s hotness level most definitely had something to do with it, you’re right! Hard to say how she would have reacted if, say, Serenity had been the one to ask her. Probably with a lot more suspicion :joy: It’s so hard to say now what their motives are or what they’re really thinking/feeling... but more will be revealed as we go forward. Hopefully no doom lies in store for Ember though! :grimace:

@SeaDragonSong You could be right! Emberlynn needs to proceed with caution...

@VanPelt81 Ha! Hopefully Ember won’t be needing to cash in that family discount, but... :grimace: You never know!

And yeah, Emberlynn should probably watch out! They really might not be as bad as she thought, but she shouldn’t let her guard down, just in case!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I only just noticed the "Noticed" chapter a second ago (and no I didn't mean to make a pun there) and I can't help but think that Trent sort of looks like Aaron the hottie in 2004 Mean Girls movie. Expect this "Aaron" isn't the Queenbee's ex-boyfriend but their brother.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I only just noticed the "Noticed" chapter a second ago (and no I didn't mean to make a pun there) and I can't help but think that Trent sort of looks like Aaron the hottie in 2004 Mean Girls movie. Expect this "Aaron" isn't the Queenbee's ex-boyfriend but their brother.

Maybe he is both, like the dream scenario for Captain America's sister in Not Another Teen Movie.
  • Options
    @MadameLee @VanPelt81 SO much opportunity for pop culture connections this gen! :joy:@Eddie Sims made a rather interesting one on WP... ha!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Long-overdue chapter coming your way tomorrow! :heart::)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday! Today, we jump forward a couple of months and Emberlynn gives us an update...

8.17: Triple Life
    iwBOsWo.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Really?! I wanted to eves drop on that conversation at the park today. It will be very interesting to hear what Jace has to say to Emberlynn. :p
    I still think that Serenity is not going to be a good friend to Emberlynn she should stick to her safe and comfortable friends. She would be much better off. But what teen ever does what's best for them? ;) Not many I think.

Waiting patiently, or not, for the next chapter...
  • Options
    Karen/Gretchen: "ex-boyfriends are off-limits. That's just a rule of feminism" (quote from Mean Girls)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @haswh Next chapter we'll get to see what they talk about! ;) And as for Serenity... time will tell :grimace: Either way, you're right -- Teens rarely make good decisions! :joy: Hopefully the next chapter will be soon!

@MadameLee Ha! Perfect quote :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I’ve got that secret agent man song in my head now. Oh, teen drama! Time will tell how this ends up.
  • Options
    @kayt45 ha! Yes, plenty of teen drama to go around... :naughty: Hopefully poor Emberlynn can make it through in one piece :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I forgot to mention I kind of understand Ember's obsession with "Guywithguitar" since I'm have a similar obsession with "bandgeek8408" guy as you might have noticed on WL's.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I'm wondering if this situation creates the wrath of the "popular" kids that Emberlynn suffers through. Maybe this causes Emberlynn to hate conformity and go goth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8vwGXGEDc

The goth kids would like Emberlynn's view of marriage.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 I’m cracking up imagining goth Ember :joy: but I bet she’d design herself some interesting outfits. Hmmm... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 I’m cracking up imagining goth Ember :joy: but I bet she’d design herself some interesting outfits. Hmmm... :tongue:

Goth Ember's goth outfit designs would be the envy of all the other goths (and definitely not sold at Hot Topic).
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 You have inspired me to do something for fun next time I’m in-game... Watch this space... ;):joy::naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    We will finally have a chapter tomorrow! And @VanPelt81 I will have my special fun thing for you ASAP :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    We will finally have a chapter tomorrow! And @VanPelt81 I will have my special fun thing for you ASAP :tongue:

Looking forward to this gothic surprise.
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday! Today, Emberlynn meets up with Jace at the park...

8.18: Same Page
    A97dGYy.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    /sits next to @VanPelt81 for the gothic surprise :D
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Boy! Talk about manipulative. Jace is just as bad as Trent and Serenity. To bad Emberlynn doesn't take the hint and ditch that crowd and get back to her real friends. I know, where's the fun in that. I am really liking Emberlynn even if her decisions are not the greatest.
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Oh darn, I didn't see that you posted the chapter already! :scream:

Oh, sweet, sweet summer child Emberlynn… "Aw, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it. What’s the worst that could happen?" - famous last words.
    While Jace seems to only be using her to feel better, Ember believes she knows it and does the same. At least a little bit. But you can see he will do more than what Emberlynn fathoms. She is heading right into a trap, that's what it seems like now. :s
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well that was certainly very interesting! I thought they were just going to talk not make out too! :o And now they might fall into a relationship that could harm them both! You seem to be digging yourself into a hole Ember I sure hope you can climb back out and not fall in again. Something tells me that she's going to do this over and over again till it's too late! :#
  • Options
    @suzanna13 That's a great point... Is Jace even really that much better? At least he acknowledges he kinda isn't though? LOL And I'm so glad you're enjoying her! I think she could be my favorite heir (I always say that, but this time for real! haha). She's definitely flawed, of course... But she's a good kid, inside. Just kinda self-absorbed and boy-crazy! :joy:

@Damaro The gothic surprise is coming! :tongue: And that's a really interesting (and possible!) theory about Emberlynn walking into a trap. It's really hard to tell for sure whether she can 100% trust Jace or not! Only time will tell...

@haswh Unfortunately Emberlynn is at the point where when she's left alone with a cute boy for any length of time, a makeout session is bound to happen :joy: She is certainly good at digging... Let's hope it doesn't cave in on her :scream:

Thanks to everybody for reading! And for your patience with my slow-as-molasses pace lately!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Always worth the wait.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top