Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @suzanna13 Yeah, I decided to be nice this time! :tongue: I think you're right that Harper has a lot of baggage that makes allowing herself to be happy pretty difficult for her... Hopefully she can find the strength to do so in the next chapter!

@haswh That's a great point/theory! Definitely much too soon for any nooboos! We'll find out tomorrow for sure what's causing her to freak out like this. Hopefully she can move past it and continue her romantic evening with Dev... :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    I think the reason she went to the bathroom is maybe she's not on birth control and is doubting doing that, maybe she could get pregnant. :o

This! *rises from chair and applauds* Wait, would that mean we actually have developed a responsible Rosebrook here?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    I think the reason she went to the bathroom is maybe she's not on birth control and is doubting doing that, maybe she could get pregnant. :o

This! *rises from chair and applauds* Wait, would that mean we actually have developed a responsible Rosebrook here?

No.
  • Options
    Omg @AudreyFld your response :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I think she may be right and I got it all wrong. But with you one never knows. o:)>:)<3
  • Options

I didn't feel the need to elaborate.... sorry @CitizenErased14 ... she IS a Rosebrook and Zayne IS her father and Joce IS her grandmother...guess I explained.... :joy:
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »

I didn't feel the need to elaborate.... sorry @CitizenErased14 ... she IS a Rosebrook and Zayne IS her father and Joce IS her grandmother...guess I explained.... :joy:

Yeah but Zayne didn't knock Hope up before they got married...

I think she's been reminded of Ivy's funeral... :'(
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Yeah but Zayne didn't knock Hope up before they got married...

I think she's been reminded of Ivy's funeral... :'(

You are so right...she may well be thinking of how she acted after the funeral. I was just saying, the Rosebrooks foil themselves all the time with good intentions and bad choices.
  • Options
    Hahaha @Bugsie2016 Zayne and Hope DID manage to break the Rosebrook curse! It’s true!

And so is what @AudreyFld said about the rosebrooks and their bad choices... hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hahaha @Bugsie2016 Zayne and Hope DID manage to break the Rosebrook curse! It’s true!

And so is what @AudreyFld said about the rosebrooks and their bad choices... hehehe

Zayne obviously paid attention in the class everyone else seemed to fail. You know the one I'm talking about. Not sure what you call it though.
  • Options
    After yesterday’s cliffhanger, here is a special Sunday chapter :) Enjoy!

6.92: Interlude - All Yours
    JD3I5t3.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Girl. How dare you air a long-awaited chapter just the moment I wanna return to learning? Not fair! :D
    *jumps up and does happy dance* She said the word she said the words my ship is sailiiiiiing!
    2co4vw6.gif

Seriously if you could see that wide smile spreading all over my face at the end of this chapter (gen! :scream: ) I, uh, read most of it but the last pics when they laid there in each other's arms and my hearts was melting :bawling: That was what I'd wished them from the beginning but on the way I've lost hope and now everything came so fiercely quick :bawling:
    Also, I am extremely excited for the next gen! Cute little Phoenix all grown up and making trouble! :smiley: Can't wait!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Harvin!!! I kinda sensed this was the last chapter with the reflection themed talk of how she would remember it. Looking forward to meeting Phoenix!! :) Well, we already know him but you get what I mean...
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Hehe sorry for the bad timing ;)
    Your comment totally made ME do a happy dance! :heart: I'm so glad that it made you so happy to see these two finally get together. It was a long time coming, with lots of ups, downs, hardships, and heartaches along the way!

I'm really excited for the next gen too! :heart: Glad you are as well. Thank you so much for reading :heart:

@Bugsie2016
    Yeah, definitely lots of finality in this one! Time to move on to Phoenix :open_mouth: I'm glad you're excited! I am too! :heart: Thanks, Bugsie!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wonderful ending to a turbulent generation! <3 I was surprised that Harper's gen is over so soon. :o I am happy about seeing how little Phoenix grows up and what kind of trouble he will get into! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you just grab hold of us and pull us in with your writing and how wonderfully you do it!! <3<3 Enjoy your week and I'll see you back here next Saturday! :)
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Whoo!
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    @haswh yeah, it came to an end quite quickly! But the bulk of her journey is over... things will (hopefully!) be a bit calmer from here on out ;) I appreciate your very kind words about my writing! You are so sweet! See you Saturday! I’m so excited for Phoenix’s gen to begin! ^_^

@Wralai Time to celebrate! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited May 2018
    YAY! <3
    <insert any kind of dancing GIF> :wink:

[Just happening to play a (hard EDM) DJ podcast while reading the chapter, First three tracks of the tracklist:
    1. Tuneboy - S*xbusters (Technoboy Remix)
    2. DJ Zenith vs. Avex - Scream
    3. Marc et Claude - Loving You 2002 (DJ Isaac Remix)

Kinda fitting. :grin:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Sassie wrote: »
    YAY! <3
    tenor.gif?itemid=5331343
    :wink:

[Just happening to play a (hard EDM) DJ podcast while reading the chapter, First three tracks of the tracklist:
    1. Tuneboy - S*xbusters (Technoboy Remix)
    2. DJ Zenith vs. Avex - Scream
    3. Marc et Claude - Loving You 2002 (DJ Isaac Remix)

Kinda fitting. :grin:

Inserted dancing gif... :joy:
  • Options
    @Sassie LOL I love that you have an appropriate track list for this chapter :joy: I don’t know any of those songs, but now I must listen :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    @Sassie LOL I love that you have an appropriate track list for this chapter :joy: I don’t know any of those songs, but now I must listen :tongue:

Haha, it was just a coincidence, I swear. I wanted some music while reading and this was the first podcast which I had in my opened tabs.
    Though just a quick note of what to expect: it's early 00's techno & hard trance influenced music (from Italian, German and Dutch producers), slightly underground back in the days. Nowadays it's mostly called it 'early hardstyle').

But yeah, I'm happy of the Harvin ship finally sailing full sail. :blush:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    What a beautiful way to send off Harper's generation. I'll be looking forward to Phoenix's story coming up soon.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Thank you! I’m very excited for Phoenix too :) His gen will be very different from his Mama’s! (Thankfully :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    That was quite a send off for Harper's generation. I am happy she and Devin are finally together, it was a long time coming but I guess there would not be much story otherwise. I look forward to getting to know Phoenix although I think I will miss Harper's antics.
  • Options
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    That was quite a send off for Harper's generation. I am happy she and Devin are finally together, it was a long time coming but I guess there would not be much story otherwise. I look forward to getting to know Phoenix although I think I will miss Harper's antics.
    Harper’s antics! That made me laugh. She looks like a soccer mom now. Such a change from the rebellious teen and young pretend adult she was. :joy: But I am happy for her that she found her way finally. It was a great ending to her tumultuous youth. A real coming of age story. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top