Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I don't have words to properly describe how happy this chapter made me feel. It was great to see Harper moving forward. She has so many good people around her to help her get through everything. I am glad she doesn't seem to feel so alone.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Slowly catching up on everything...

Chapter 6.85: I. Love. It. Fantasy elements are just the right to keep you dreaming and wrap reality into a new garment that makes it a bit more distant but is yet suited to process what has been going on so far. It's good Harper's writing again.
    Can't believe she uses Rylie in that way though. Can't believe Rylie lets herself be used in that way.
    And Erik looks disturbingly handsome in his merman tail. :love: And Katie's smile and face in that torn dress... Her face is so open! :scream: So sweet.
    Aaaaah that heir picture! It's so cuuuuuute! Wait, must come off that sugar shock :D It. Is. One of the most adorable things I've ever seen and my heart opens up in an instant when looking at it.

Chapter 6.86: I don't believe Harper will ever be the same again than before her cleptomaniac fits. Even if she manages to overcome them one day, that part of her will always accompany her and be a reminder of what she has endured. Ivy won't be forgotten either. Thinking that one day everything will just be good is an illusion and sadly that applies to most people. :/
    Also how dare you let Dev come in there, give an awesome insightful speech and then look so sad?! Can't stand that face, can't! *cries*

Chapter 6.87: *silently adoring Phoenix for his hilarious gazes*
    Harper is changing a lot, and definitely for the better! Her "reasonable" look suits her well. Also new hope for Harvin is finally emerging from the horizon :love:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Omg there was so much growth in harpers pictures to see!
    I so hope it will stay going uphill for her. (Btw cool banner!)
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @SpectresValkyrie I'm so glad this chapter made you so happy :heart: It made me happy to screenshot it too! It hasn't been easy, but things are finally starting to get better :heart:

@MrsRacooney Thank you so much for your comments on my chapters :heart: I'm happy you enjoyed my fairtytale-style chapter so much! It was so fun to write (and screenshot!) (And I agree that mer-Erik is disturbingly attractive... :joy:) I'm glad you liked the shot of our mini-heirs too! ;) So sweet and innocent! :open_mouth:

And I think you're right that things will never be 100% the way they were before... Too much has changed! But they can at least get better... and Harper's working on that part, slowly but surely! :heart:

Thanks @Damaro :blush: Definitely a lot of growth going on... and hopefully it will continue! Thanks so much for reading :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    That was a very beautiful and optimistic montage after her multiple chapters of despair. I do like that her support system is there for her and she making the steps to make things better for herself.
    @VanPelt81 Some much needed optimism! :) She’s finally back on track continuing what she started in prison :heart: Thank you for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
    Today, Harper updates us on all the changes the last 12 months have brought...

6.88: One Year
    X7TXnHY.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I sense the SS Harvin might possibly be a thing... If so, my ship record might still be intact (currently still at 100% success rates...) I kinda shipped them at the beginning but then gave up on shipping after a bit.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Your wordless chapter was so meaningful! Loved it! <3 With the last two chapters you really see Harper's growth and maturity finally showing! Love how well she is getting on with family and friends. Especially Devin. <3
    @Bugsie2016
    Your record may be in tact, we’ll see! ;)

@haswh Aww, thank you! :heart: Harper has come such a long way. She’s very strong and has a great support system to help... Dev most of all! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Poor Dev! :bawling: He looks so frustrated. And if someone doesn't deserve that it's him.
    Yes, Harper? Which word did you want to add after the last "my..."? :D We are waiting, dear!
    However, this is the first time for many, many chapters that I am actually proud of her. Getting that feeling good all the time is just an illusion or wish is the first step to get indeed better - in a way that tells you on bad days that there will be better ones again and that you don't have to give up and despair. That sometimes it's just taking each day on its own. :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney Harper has learned so much, it’s true! She’s learning to take things one day at a time, like you said. And Dev is helping her so much with that :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    It seems that Harper is finally becoming an adult and just in time for Phoenix to get a smart mouth and cause mountains of trouble.
    Hehehehe @VanPelt81 She IS growing up! But hopefully Phoenix will be less of a terror than his mother was :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday! (And Happy Birthday Harper!)

6.89: Interlude - Ready
    PeWzkfv.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Congratulations to you, first of all!

Second, I'm glad that Katie is finding happiness. Oh, and Harper too, I guess.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Congrats to you <3 and Happy Birthday Harper :o - dang Rubi messing up her birthday fun...but at least Dev is going with her! <3 And a new ship is sailing - Kaylie! Or was there another ship name I missed out on?
    Thank you @superkyle221 ! Glad you’re happy for Katie too! I had a feeling you’d approve! :tongue:

@AudreyFld Thank you!!! And LOL bad timing, Rubi :( But yes, Devin is going with her to the hospital, and our next chapter will actually show us what happens after the two of them get there!

And I like Kaylie as a name! Looks like it had its maiden voyage today! ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Aaaa congratulations!!! :smiley:

So glad Harper is doing lots better! The Harvin got so close to leaving!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Oh my goodness I couldn't be happier for you!! <3:) Congratulations on your engagement!! <3<3<3 My hubby sends his congrats to you too! :)

I read your fabulous news and then promptly forgot all about Harper and Devin for a min. :D Love how Harper's birthday started out but then darn, bad timing Ruby. I hope everything is okay with her, I know two weeks early is not too much but...
    Kinda surprised about Katie and Rylie, I didn't know Katie was into girls, but then we don't know everything about her do we.?. I am glad Harper asked Devin to go with her to get Phoenix, and Devin was too! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Awesome news and great chapter! <3<3
    edited April 2018
    Thank you @SeaDragonSong ! And yes, soooo close, but that phone call ruined things! :( Maybe there's still hope though... We'll see! ;)

You are too sweet @haswh ! :heart: Thank you so much to both you and your husband for your congratulations!

I think everything will be okay with Rubi and the baby... hopefully! But wow, what bad timing! Haha the next chapter will pick up right where this one left off, so we'll get to see how the rest of Harper's birthday goes!

And yes, we never really knew that side of things when it comes to Katie! This is the first time we've seen her romantically interested in somebody... and it just so happened to be Rylie, of all people! They are both quite similar. I think they go well together!

Thank you again <3<3<3
    snvAF3B.png
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    I really wish Harper would've wound up with Ivy :( Devin is great too, though! I'm 100% shipping Kaylie.
    I wonder what Phoenix's half-sibling will be like?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
    Thank you @Wralai !
    I'm sorry :( I genuinely loved the two of them together. But it was the way things had to go for the story/Harper's journey :bawling: Glad you are a fan of Kaylie though! They are so perfect for each other! :heart: And we will meet Phoneix's half-brother in the next gen! (Spoiler alert: He's the blonde kid giving Phoenix bunny ears in my banner :tongue: He looks a lot like Rubi!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    I'm sorry :( I genuinely loved the two of them together. But it was the way things had to go for the story/Harper's journey :bawling: Glad you are a fan of Kaylie though! They are so perfect for each other! :heart: And we will meet Phoneix's half-brother in the next gen! (Spoiler alert: He's the blonde kid giving Phoenix bunny ears in my banner :tongue: He looks a lot like Rubi!)
    And I'm guessing the girl hugging his legs is Harper and Dev's kid? XD
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    And I'm guessing the girl hugging his legs is Harper and Dev's kid? XD
    I was going to say this. Which is why I'm sure they probably have a kid (and possibly end up together)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top