Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @Wralai I know, it’s so sad :bawling:

@suzanna13 Thank you! :blush: It was a lot of fun, but also pretty tricky! It was kinda cool to make poses with them “floating” underwater though.

I agree that Harper could probably use some professional help... but we’ll see... And thank you for the congratulations! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey guys :) SUPER early update today because I have to work very early at my second job haha Enjoy :)

6.86: Interlude - Lost
    NOQKNjF.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited April 2018
    Yeah for Devin! <3 So glad he talked to her she really needed that! Looks like she might be on her way to healing and making something better of her life with better choices. Now I really really want those two together in the end! <3<3
    Edit to add: I loved seeing Zayne and Hope in the background when Devin left Harper's room. So sweet him kissing Hope on the cheek! <3<3 Did you pose them or did they just it by themselves?
    Aww thank you @haswh ! :heart: I think you’re right, this could finally mean our girl is on her way to having a better life... and Dev gave her that last big push she needed (after literally years of nudging from other loved ones too of course ;) It was a team effort! But this talk from Dev was the missing piece :heart: )

And actually that was Hope and Zayne’s wedding picture you saw in the background! :) it’s such a sweet photo. I love it’
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Moving forward...thank goodness for Devin! He helped her see that it was her choice to wallow in pity or get up and take charge.
    @AudreyFld Now all Harper has to do is actually follow through with her promise... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @AudreyFld Now all Harper has to do is actually follow through with her promise... :tongue:

Haha! Not very Harperish is it?
  • FloofjeFloofje Posts: 181 Member
    So. I finally caught up to generation six! :joy: This series is really addictive to read and I love all the drama that's happening here. Can't wait to see what will become of little Phoenix! :blush:
    Thank you so much @Floofje !!! I’m so glad you’re enjoying :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I love Dev! He's always been there for Harper with calm, cool and collected advice and unconditional love. So wise for his young years. I hope this time Harper really does get her act together and that they eventually end up together. <3
    I love Dev too, @Karababy52 ! :heart: He's such a wonderful guy, and so fun to write! We'll find out soon whether or not Harper follows through on her promise to get it together! Thanks so much for reading :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Spotted the new banner. How long have we got left of this gen? (Haven't got much to say on the chapter. Everything has already been said and don't want to repeat anything.)
    @Bugsie2016 Few enough chapters that it's time for a teaser banner... *wiggles fingers mysteriously* :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Getting excited about Generation 7. I will say hopefully Harper gets herself sorted out for the most part prior to the focus being on Phoenix and his problems when he's no longer a toddler.
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited April 2018
    Even though most of this chapter was just :cry:, good to see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.
    Kudo's to Devin for talking to Harper. Hope he'll stay a reliable friend and support.
    And kudo's for Harper in getting some insight and taking the first step to get herself out of this swamp of sadness and pain.

Would ship Devin and Harper too, and maybe hoping for a half-sister for Phoenix. :blush: But only if Harper magages to get out of the place she's in now. I hope to see a better Harper in general, pursuing hapiness in honor of Ivy.
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    @VanPelt81 Thanks, I'm excited too! And yes, hopefully Phoenix will have a stable mother by that point... Yikes! :joy: Thank you for reading!

@Sassie A light at long last! Dev's always been a really supportive friend to Harper, and she definitely needed him to help give her that push! Now she's really gotta start looking ahead... For Ivy, but for herself too :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    But OMG, who is that handsome devil with the pink hair in your new banner??!!??

I'm sure that's what the masses are secretly asking themselves B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited April 2018
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    But OMG, who is that handsome devil with the pink hair in your new banner??!!??

I'm sure that's what the masses are secretly asking themselves B)

@WagonFruit The better question is what on Earth is he looking at in that comic that's got him so excited? :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I feel like if I answer that, I may get banned? o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I feel like if I answer that, I may get banned? o:)

It's obvious...it's cute dog pictures. :lol:
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2018

@WagonFruit The better question is what on Earth is he looking at in that comic that's got him so excited? :naughty:

My guess is that it involves Wonder Woman and possibly her lasso.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I didn't notice the new banner! But whoever that little girl is, she looks like a clone of young Harper!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Looks like a young Harper and the guy with long brown hair in the back reminds me of Luc.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    LOL @VanPelt81 ! :joy:

@superkyle221 @SeaDragonSong Haha that little girl definitely has a Harper vibe going on! We’ll see who she (and everyone else) is in a couple weeks! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday :) Today's wordless chapter moves us forward a bit... And maybe Harper moves forward too?

6.87: Interlude - Found
    8hq1WTb.png
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top