Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Happy Easter! :)
    I sure hope Harper can get the letter finished and sent she has a good chance of getting to see Ivy if she finishes it. I thought it sounded pretty good so far. So nice to see Devin and the back of Rylie in this. Kinda was hoping for an April fools chapter but you never disappoint with what you put out for us!! <3
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Haha I’d considered it @haswh ! But I am so close to the end of this gen that I couldn’t bring myself to “waste” a chapter haha

Hopefully she will finish that letter and send it soon! Thanks for reading, as always, and Happy Easter :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited April 2018
    Besides today’s chapter. I do have one other thing I wanna share with you guys!

A special installment of our “Mystery Baby” series! I know everyone was really hoping for the chance to see some Marklyne babies, so...
    rZvmuKH.jpg
    YtuhJgO.jpg
    y7MUz00.jpg
    kzVrGiQ.jpg
    mVKhmXC.jpg
    XGz6tZy.jpg

Happy April Fools ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    You know, that is exactly what I meant when saying Phoenix would be more Rubi's child. Even though he loves Harper, of course he will always turn to the more familiar faces first. And as sweet as it is seeing him with his grandparents (and they must be really happy about having him so close!) it will always hurt her not to be, well, a "true" mother for him. Let's hope time can still change that?
    And... I'm honest because you deserve honesty, as tragic as Ivy's story is, she still doesn't entirely reach me. Sorry. It's just that I'm unable to relate to some characters, even in books, and Ivy seems to be one of them.
    And thank you, Happy Easter to you, too! :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited April 2018
    @MrsRacooney Thanks for sharing your thoughts :) And Happy Easter to you as well!
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Daww!
    Those baby clownfish are so cute!!!

Happy Easter!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Thanks @SeaDragonSong :) I’m glad you liked the Marklyne babies!
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awe babies off any kind are cute! Thanks @CitizenErased14! :smiley:
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Besides today’s chapter. I do have one other thing I wanna share with you guys!

A special installment of our “Mystery Baby” series! I know everyone was really hoping for the chance to see some Marklyne babies, so...
    rZvmuKH.jpg
    YtuhJgO.jpg
    y7MUz00.jpg
    kzVrGiQ.jpg
    mVKhmXC.jpg
    XGz6tZy.jpg

Happy April Fools ;)
    :joy::joy::joy: At first I didn't know what it was and looked so gross.
    Markylne Babies! You are so bad!
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    +10 for any jelly babies
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Glad everyone is enjoying :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Love your story! You got me hooked from the very beginning when Lucas first met the "pale blue woman." I look forward to every update and I just thought it was more than time to say thanks. So, thanks for sharing your amazing work!
    @SAEldarin That is so incredibly sweet of you to say. Thank you so much for reading! :heart: Glad you are enjoying!
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Wednesday!

Today, Harper finally gets to visit Ivy...

6.82: Interlude - No Easy Way
    9Valb99.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    edited April 2018
    While I was predicting this in a bad way, I'm actually super-angry.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen
    I’m sorry to have made you so angry :(
    snvAF3B.png
    It's fine I guess. I hope Harper can still have some same-sex love after this? That can end better? She's still young :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited April 2018
    Ohhh..
    :bawling::heartbreak::bawling: Poor Ivy....I was worried about when she got out, not while she was inside......just when she everything was getting better. Edit to add poor Harper too! She will blame herself
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I don't think what I'm going to say needs a spoiler tag, but I'll do it anyway to fit in.
    I kind of suspected that this would happen (though I don't know if I posted it anywhere, so I don't know if I can say that I "called" it exactly) - ever since we first talked about Ivy (whenever that was?) - I don't know that I thought it would happen this way, though, I figured something would happen at the prison with Tim (and maybe she gave the heroin?) where she'd be stuck with a shiv in the showers, or something similar.

In terms of how this is going to affect Harper, obviously it's going to be a huge burden for her - I see her slipping somewhere dark again - but I think she'll really have to rely on family and friends, and she's got a great network of support this time, and people to actually talk to - I don't think she'll start stealing again, but what do I know? Either way, I hope Katie moves in as her best friend because that's still my favorite arc of the season, and I want Katie to have a kid that marries Phoenix so that she can forever be part of the legacy - she's hands down the best non-Rosebrook, and probably in my top five characters of the whole series (behind Stefan because he's my favorite).

I know that this shouldn't be about Katie because she wasn't in the chapter, but screw it, it's kind of evolved to that point anyway... I feel like most of my last few posts have done that, but whatever, I don't even feel bad about it.

Also, the Mark/Joce babies were adorable.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
    @AudreyFld
    I’m worried for Harper too :( She will totally blame herself for this, and have so many regrets!

@superkyle221
    LMAO I’d expect nothing less from Katie’s #1 fan ;) I’m glad you love her so much though? :tongue:

And you’re right that Harper has a large support system to help her through this... but hopefully that will be enough! :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Knew it was to good to be true.
    Ivy wasn't my favourite but if Harper was happy that was all that mattered. I had a bad feeling when I read she was going to surprise Ivy. This is really going to set her back isn't it? I feel so sad for Harper right now.
    @suzanna13
    This is definitely going to mess Harper up, I fear :( But we’ll see. My heart breaks for her!
    snvAF3B.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited April 2018
    Nooo :'(

Though I'd suspected that Ivy would be in an worse state than Harper feared, but not that it ended like this... :cry: Poor Harper, she'll be having even more regrets about not opening up about important things (first Joce, now Ivy). Hope she'll find help to get her through this.
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    @Sassie
    I know :( She’s learning a lesson in the worst way imaginable! I think this is going to really mess our poor girl up. :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    :o
    Poor Harper. Ivy really needed some serious help and after you (skillfully) set things up to show us Ivy's demons in the previous chapter, I only hoped there'd be some peace for Ivy. Definitely didn't want it to come this way though. Yea, poor Harper. Not sure how she'll console herself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top