We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Noooo - It's Harper's
    Wedding Day! She gets pregnant and gets married to Devon!

You mean Rylie. She's gonna have a lot of explaining to do about that pregnancy though.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited August 2017
    Noooo - It's Harper's

But that's from Hozay's wedding if you look at Zayne and Hope's hair.
    Ohhhh - a flashback! Not good. I thought they were just dressed up but you are right! He has the long hair...Ugh... :cry:
    But maybe:::
    A flashback to THEIR wedding at Harper's? Or Joce is gone....
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2017
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Noooo - It's Harper's

You mean Rylie. She's gonna have a lot of explaining to do about that pregnancy though.

@InfraGreen I'm not opposed to this theory but I think we should keep you away from Harper for a while. Let her be a teenager with little to no consequences, she deserves to be care-free for a while before tackling the job of being a parent. Zayne has proved she doesn't have to have a kid straight away.

@AudreyFld Yep, i'm thinking Citizen is up to something and i'm scared for HoZay :anguished::cold_sweat::fearful:
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    tumblr_luoz9rJ7F71r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Hehehe :naughty::tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,205 Member
    Noooo - It's Harper's

But that's from Hozay's wedding if you look at Zayne and Hope's hair.
    Ohhhh - a flashback! Not good. I thought they were just dressed up but you are right! He has the long hair...Ugh... :cry:
    But maybe:::
    A flashback to THEIR wedding at Harper's? Or Joce is gone....
    Jossy's life is flashing before her eyes, and that's possibly the last thing she sees before she croaks.

Or:
    Hozay announced they're getting a divorce, and the news is so shocking to poor old Jossy that it causes her to fall down dead.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    tumblr_luoz9rJ7F71r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Hehehe :naughty::tongue:

I said you were up to something. Detective Bugsie on the case. Hmm...time to think this over.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,261 Member
    Noooo - It's Harper's

Hee hee! I bet Devin would provide his services... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Noooo - It's Harper's

You planning some sort of 3 parent relationship with the 3 of them. (Citizen didn't say that wasn't an option just not a relationship between the three of them.)
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Noooo - It's Harper's

You planning some sort of 3 parent relationship with the 3 of them. (Citizen didn't say that wasn't an option just not a relationship between the three of them.)

I have no clue what Citizen is planning...but I wonder...I can't wait to see what transpires between them. I am thinking A LOT of angst...maybe a fight! Ooohhhh, the possibilities! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *disappointed mumbles* Why can't I see the signatures on my phone?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited August 2017

@MrsRacooney we are talking about citizen's new avi and the teaser above.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

@MrsRacooney we are talking about citizen's new avi and the teaser above.

Oh, uh... :# Well, to my defense I don't really see the avis either... They're just so tiny :# Ehehehe.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Hey guys, I am back with a Zayne chapter for you all :blush:

6.18: Relief
    806YmN3.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,205 Member
    I feel like choking Zayne right now. :angry:

Not just because of my experiences with a parent like him, but because he's also coming off here as an insufferable hypocrite.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • PhantomEnnaPhantomEnna Posts: 37 Member
    I love the parents' reactions to her new 'do (Although I think it's pretty cool myself!) It's such a great chapter! And don't feel bad that you have to cut down on chapters, that's life! You do what you need to do!
    I just enjoy playing the Sims 4 ^_^

My Wordpress
    Oh Zayne...you've gotten so UNCOOL in your old age...hee!

That last line: "As long as my baby girl doesn’t end up covered in tattoos or thrown in jail, I think we’ll be okay."

Uh...I think Harper is going in the slammer jammer. Oh eek! Does that mean my babies might follow with her??? Ahhhh! Say it isn't so! :bawling:

I loved that one pic of the whole family in the backyard having fun. Those were the days, huh? And it reminded me of some family reunions except the Rosebrooks are one big family reunion.

I died seeing Clara old! UGH! How could that ever happen? I would think she'd dye her hair, at least. Hee! But she has a cool elder haircut...

Looking forward to the Zayne meltdown when Harper gets a tat!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    He's definitely being a bit hypocritical @rednenemon !

@PhantomEnna Thanks for understanding! <3 I also think her new hair is cool! :tongue:

@pammiechick Zayne was bitten by the dad bug, I fear! :open_mouth: And it was so fun doing that backyard pic, I'm glad you liked it!

Old Clara is a bit painful, I'll admit haha I think she finally decided to embrace being a bad-🐸🐸🐸🐸 old lady and wears her gray hair like a badge of honor now hehe

And jail? Well, hopefully Zayne didn't jinx anything! Hahahaha
    snvAF3B.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    There was a point where silver dye was in. Clara isn't going grey. She's just naturally trendy. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    There was a point where silver dye was in. Clara isn't going grey. She's just naturally trendy. ;)

I was thinking that too. Teenagers where dying their hair silver. Clara is still a teenager at heart.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm really wondering why Zayne is so hung up on appearances. I mean, he has a scar on his face - shouldn't he be a bit more open-minded about the whole thing with the hair and tattoos? But I also get where he's coming from. When I started dying my hair (I'm a bit of a Clara just without tattoos because of my skin) my mother was completely okay with it, but my father was absolutely devastated when I reduced my hip-long curls into bright purple goodness. I think fathers tend to freeze that imagine of a little princess in their mind, so I read this as an (still hypocritic haha) attempt at clinging onto his "baby girl". I see some real issues with letting go in there, which is in turn very understandable. I mean Zayne lost his everything once before and even lost a child. He's not going to just go hands-off now.

Well, I'm just confused about the part with the tattoos. In his mindset, I can totally see the jail-thing as being the worst possible thing. But ink? Is he worried about her not getting a job if she goes too crazy with her style?
    I'd love to have Aunt Clara teach her all about blogging :) Harper's such a kind-hearted and intelligent personality, I think she could reach a lot of people with her insights AND do what she loves if that turns out to be writing!

Looking forward to the Zayne meltdown when Harper gets a tat!

You on board with #SSZeltdown (Zayne & Meltdown).
    Great points made, @MrsRacooney ! Your dad definitely seems like Zayne -- wanting to hold on to that youth and innocence haha

As for the tattoos, well, Zayne is being a touch hypocritical for sure (especially since he has a tattoo himself!). I think he just is concerned with how she will look if she goes Clara-style with a bunch of tattoos over her body. Probably part of that preserving the image of his little girl thing. :)

LMAO a new ship @Bugsie2016 :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Always nice to here from Zayne. Although he should worry less about tattoo's and maybe more about jail. So nice to see Clara she looks good as an elder. I'm glad her and Joce can spend time together. I'm not sure how much of a good influence she will be with Harper. Could be good or could be bad but I guess we'll see in time.
    Haha @haswh hopefully jail will not turn out to be a legitimate concern :tongue: As for Clara, it feels so good to be able to have her and Joce reconnect like this (though the circumstances are sad!) Hopefully her influence on Harper will be a good one! Time will tell :)
    snvAF3B.png
    @Skcaga6 I accidentally missed your comment! Yes, Clara will always be a teenager at heart for sure :heart: Clearly ahead of her time with that silver hair ;) Hehehe
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top