We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Poly relationships might be a no but one night of Harper/Devin/Rylie/Nyla/Thad/Sophie/Katie/etc is still on the table? Please say yes I have a ship now-

LOL
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    This is like my fave legacy ever. D2D was amazing as well!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi @gummybear0724 !!! I recognize you from Wordpress :blush: That is so very sweet of you to say. Thank you :heart: (and welcome to my thread! :) )
    snvAF3B.png
    I have been writing away on this story (gonna give PNN some love next so we can have a new chapter of that later this week!)

So A2A is all set to be back Wednesday :) Here's some random teasers for the next few chapters to come :blush:
    08-23-17_8-20-03c2a0pm.jpg
    08-24-17_12-01-09c2a0am.jpg
    08-27-17_12-38-58c2a0am.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Zayne's reaction to his daughter's new hairstyle is classy :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2017
    Zayne's reaction to his daughter's new hairstyle is classy :joy:

Yep. Me looking forward to this. >:)
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh dear, Zayne's face XD
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    edited August 2017
    Hehehe @MrsRacooney @Bugsie2016 @SeaDragonSong I had way too much fun getting that shot :joy: Glad you all like it :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,261 Member
    What could Zayne be lecturing poor Harper about? Her choice of hair color? Hardly that upsetting. I wonder if her little gang got caught somehow...hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hehehe @MrsRacooney @Bugsie2016 @SeaDragonSong I had way too much fun getting that shot :joy: Glad you all like it :tongue:

@CitizenErased14 You know i've been waiting for Hozay to lose it over something. >:)

@pammiechick You looking forward to this as much as me?
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

@CitizenErased14 You know i've been waiting for Hozay to lose it over something. >:)

Of course! Harper's gen is delicious fun! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I have been saying they need a wake up call of some sort. Looks like they are getting it finally.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Of course! Harper's gen is delicious fun! >:)

This gen has brought out my evil side, seriously hoping for Harper to be a rebellious teenager that does some stuff to anger Zayne (but not getting hurt in the process, i'm not that evil)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @CitizenErased14 - Love the teasers! Zayne.....I think you are forgetting Tobi's words. Support her!!!! Lol. That was a great shot! Looking forward to Wednesday. :)
    @pammiechick I can confirm it is not about her hair... We'll see in time what it actually was! ;)

Glad people enjoyed the little teasers :) I'm eager for the story to be back! Hopefully people won't be mad at me for cutting back to 2 chapters a week for a little while though...
    snvAF3B.png
    Hopefully people won't be mad at me for cutting back to 2 chapters a week for a little while though...
    It's fine. I'd be the hypocrite if I got mad, as i'm only on two. Totally not because i'm reading other simlit instead of writing
    Just noticed your avatar change...hmm...does it mean something??? (We always grasp at straws, seeking inside info on these characters...)

DIVORCE on the horizon???? Ahahahaaa...just kidding... :joy:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    Just noticed your avatar change...hmm...does it mean something??? (We always grasp at straws, seeking inside info on these characters...)

DIVORCE on the horizon???? Ahahahaaa...just kidding... :joy:

You're right. It's definitely death.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Hmmm... wishful thinking, @pammiechick ? :tongue: Hehehehe

@InfraGreen Yup, EVERYONE DIES (except Harper because she has to have a baby :tongue:)

Seriously though, I guess we'll find out if it means anything soon... ish? :lol:

I'm happy to be back tomorrow! :smiley: Though I feel bad that I will be cutting back to 2 chapters a week for a while (official announcement is in tomorrow's chapter). I'm hoping it won't be a permanent change though!

And, for literally no reason, have a nice shot of Rylie and Devin from an upcoming chapter :lol: (Today is my last day of freedom before having to go back to work and it's put me in a weird/silly mood... Which results in random sharing of teasers :tongue:)

08-26-17_11-48-59c2a0pm.jpg

They're so good looking! :love: What great genes they have! And hopefully Pammie will be able to share WHOSE genes soon :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Ahhh...my babies are so fine...

I will share their heritage in TWO DAYS! <3

So glad to hear there's an update tomorrow!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hmmm... wishful thinking, pammiechick ? :tongue: Hehehehe
    InfraGreen Yup, EVERYONE DIES (except Harper because she has to have a baby :tongue:)

I'm hoping the change in avi is just a trick from the master of stealth and trickery, @CitizenErased14 We all know you're up to something but I don't think it's killing off all the characters. That's too predictable. I detect some trickery going on. Not entireyly sure what yet.

As for nooboos, hopefully she takes after her parents a little bit and waits a while before having her own. Not sure where this is gonna go but we only just got to gen 6, so i'm not expecting any for at least the near future. First we gotta go through parenthood with Zayne (he should make a dvd when he's done, make a fortune on sales to all those helicopter parents on what not to do when something happens in their child's life).
    I'm happy to be back tomorrow! :smiley: Though I feel bad that I will be cutting back to 2 chapters a week for a while (official announcement is in tomorrow's chapter). I'm hoping it won't be a permanent change though!

And, for literally no reason, have a nice shot of Rylie and Devin from an upcoming chapter :lol: (Today is my last day of freedom before having to go back to work and it's put me in a weird/silly mood... Which results in random sharing of teasers :tongue:)

08-26-17_11-48-59c2a0pm.jpg

They're so good looking! :love: What great genes they have! And hopefully Pammie will be able to share WHOSE genes soon :tongue:

Yay for an A2A chapter, I already commented on the 2 chapters thing above.

We like the teasers though, great conversation starters. :)
    LOL @Bugsie2016 :joy: A DVD about how NOT to parent your child. I love it :lol: (Actually... most Rosebrook parents could have totally recorded a segment and made it a video series :tongue:)

Glad you enjoy the little teasers ;) Maybe I'll get in the habit of sharing little tidbits regularly :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,745 Member
    I assume the picture might have something to do with her stealing?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Noooo - It's Harper's
    Wedding Day! She gets pregnant and gets married to Devon!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Noooo - It's Harper's
    Wedding Day! She gets pregnant and gets married to Devon!

But that's from Hozay's wedding if you look at Zayne and Hope's hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top