We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Haha @InfraGreen I guess pirating music is a much more socially acceptable way to illegally obtain music, huh? Darn, Harper should have thought of that :tongue:

And yes! You are partially to blame for the hiatus. Bad! (But sorry, I'm no Andrea *puking everywhere*)
    snvAF3B.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    A hiatus is fine, it'll just make next week greater because *fingers crossed* we also get a PNN chapter next week too. At least, hopefully we do.
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    There was so much to booo in this chapter, lol.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,261 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Man Harper is cool now! The hair, I mean. Just learn to torrent music (INCLUDING special edition albums...heck it's kind of the only way to get them most of the time) like the rest of us. Does she expect that to fly for stealing the special Japanese release in a week?

And I was bad and helped make the upcoming hiatus happen. Spank me, mommy. ;)

Ooohhh...you're channeling Andrea atm...hee hee!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Shame on you Harper that was disappointing behavior! (shaking my finger at her) But I will say, don't most kids at some point steal something even if it's just a candy bar? >:) I believe so but that doesn't mean she will do it again. Although it made her feel so good maybe it will become her new thing. So many conflicting emotions right now about this. By the way I love the hair so cute on her and makes her look more like her mom! :)
    Enjoy your break @CitizenErased14 we will be fine and just more happy when you come back. :)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    No Harper, no, this will NOT look good on your record...

In other news I love her new haircut, it looks great on her.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Okay, replying to a bunch of people, so I'm quoting this time :tongue:
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    A hiatus is fine, it'll just make next week greater because *fingers crossed* we also get a PNN chapter next week too. At least, hopefully we do.
    @Bugsie2016 That is the hope, the dream, and the plan! Haha I have an outline of the next PNN. Just gotta write it up and screenshot it (which DOES take a while haha but hopefully all will go well over the next few days!)
    There was so much to booo in this chapter, lol.
    @cecerose0208 Hehehe sorry for all the boos.. Is the next step throwing rotten tomatoes? :tongue:

Man Harper is cool now! The hair, I mean. Just learn to torrent music (INCLUDING special edition albums...heck it's kind of the only way to get them most of the time) like the rest of us. Does she expect that to fly for stealing the special Japanese release in a week?

And I was bad and helped make the upcoming hiatus happen. Spank me, mommy. ;)

Ooohhh...you're channeling Andrea atm...hee hee!!!
    @pammiechick noooooo don't encourage her! @InfraGreen we already have enough illegal/morally-questionable activity around here today. Let's not add Andrea to the mix :joy:
    haswh wrote: »
    Shame on you Harper that was disappointing behavior! (shaking my finger at her) But I will say, don't most kids at some point steal something even if it's just a candy? >:) I believe so but that doesn't mean she will do it again. Although it made her feel so good maybe it will become her new thing. So many conflicting emotions right now about this. By the way I love the hair so cute on her and makes her look more like her mom! :)
    Enjoy your break @CitizenErased14 we will be fine and just more happy when you come back. :)
    @haswh Haha I do feel like it's something a lot of kids/teens do at some point (I honestly never did, but I am sure it's relatively common). Like you said, the question now is whether this will become a recurring thing! And I'm glad you like the new hair! :blush: I love it on her too :smiley:
    No Harper, no, this will NOT look good on your record...

In other news I love her new haircut, it looks great on her.
    @SeaDragonSong Hey, it only ends up on her record if she gets caught... ;) Hehehehe

Glad you approve of the new hair too! Rylie could have a future in cosmetology, maybe? :tongue:

snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Cool :)

I'm not gonna ask about the 'Andrea thing', I don't think I want to know. Only question: Is it to do with Uptown? Yes or No? Please don't explain.

@Bugsie2016 Yes, it's from Uptown. And you're right, you don't want to know! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited August 2017
    Yeah with uptown, I don't want an explaination. Reason: From what I hear I'd probably be traumatise for life.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,688 Member
    It's true, I'll never be the same again. Though stealing > sex offenses. Harper will be fine and can live near schools and playgrounds.

I was thinking about it and petty crime isn't seen that often in simlit. It's either no crime or all a part of something much bigger. Harper is a true punk and not following Big Mafia. Just her heart and quest for bonus tracks. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited August 2017
    It's true, I'll never be the same again. Though stealing > sex offenses. Harper will be fine and can live near schools and playgrounds.

I was thinking about it and petty crime isn't seen that often in simlit. It's either no crime or all a part of something much bigger. Harper is a true punk and not following Big Mafia. Just her heart and quest for bonus tracks. ;)

I believe Maladi will have a character on the order of Harper (hopefully we'll get to see this sometime.) It IS refreshing to see naughtiness that isn't a part of some huge plan...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick: fascinating, especially because she started with something really big (and yes Maladi is the first in my mind when I think organized crime in simlit. :tongue:)

Though I forgot about @orangeplumbob and Second Chances too. It is difficult to make a likeable character commit spontaneous crime or act on their own. It isn't as outwardly cool as doing it for a living.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @pammiechick: fascinating, especially because she started with something really big (and yes Maladi is the first in my mind when I think organized crime in simlit. :tongue:)

Though I forgot about @orangeplumbob and Second Chances too. It is difficult to make a likeable character commit spontaneous crime or act on their own. It isn't as outwardly cool as doing it for a living.

I hope orange gets back to her story! I think Derek will be a naughty kid!! And she's almost to his gen, too!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Yes, the tomatoes are next!
    Perfect @cecerose0208 , Zayne will catch them and use them in his next recipe :tongue: (And NO, not a cake, @InfraGreen :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Perfect @cecerose0208 , Zayne will catch them and use them in his next recipe :tongue: (And NO, not a cake, @InfraGreen :tongue:)

MEATLOAF!!!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

MEATLOAF!!!

Greg or Katie Meatoaf, @Skcaga6 ? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Kateloaf. I have other uses for Greg.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    No, he can make a batch of ketchup with them. One to put on delicious Katie meatloaf, the other to put in a disgusting ketchup cake.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

MEATLOAF!!!

@CitizenErased14
    tumblr_inline_ne4dtcF1jM1rxr4x6.gif
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Hmm, if this is a one off thing, it's not a huge deal. Still too bad, though. I liked them so much, now I'm suspicious.
    But knowing Citizen, this'll just get worse.

Also, do I see a possible polyamorous relationship in the future?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
    @Wralai Hehe time will tell if it gets worse or not ;) As for your other suggestion...
    You're like the third person to suggest a poly relationship for these three :joy: Normally I don't respond to predictions, but in this case, I'll burst your bubble early so you don't get your hopes too high :tongue: I'm not into poly stuff and don't feel comfortable writing it (just a personal thing), so unfortunately any Harper/Rylie/Devin three-way relationships will be confined to fantasy :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Poly relationships might be a no but one night of Harper/Devin/Rylie/Nyla/Thad/Sophie/Katie/etc is still on the table? Please say yes I have a ship now-

outrun / blog / tunglr
    LMAO @InfraGreen One last, wild night before graduation :joy: Why not? :lol:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top