Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Headmaster Scenario...

MountainMamaof4MountainMamaof4 Posts: 200 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 2
I have a strange problem...I invited the headmaster, became friends with him, gave him a tour & he accepted my child into the Private school. Usually, once the time limit runs out, after the child has been accepted, the scenario goes away. Well, in this particular one, it keeps coming back. How do I get rid of it? I click on the x & it closes only to open up again in about 30 seconds. By the way, the child that it was for? She's now in college! *sigh* Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Now another pop-up is coming...something about inviting someone to spend the night & then keeping them awake all night! I looked in their relationship panel....they don't even know the person!
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, & Bruce - 4
Post edited by MountainMamaof4 on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi :)

I have had the pop-up for Sims spending the night when not really invited, they just seem to leave.

I would look look for the "Batbox" or Lot Debugger. It can delete the Headmaster control which sometimes gets messed up. :)

If you don't want that I believe moving to a new lot can reset the head master. :)
  • MountainMamaof4MountainMamaof4 Posts: 200 Member
    I tried the batbox but the scenario kept coming back so I ended up moving the family to the bin, bulldozing the lot & putting another house just like the previous one there. Then I moved the family back in. Everything is fine now.Thank you!!
    Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
    Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
    Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, & Bruce - 4