Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this a joke?

AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
Sorry but this expansion is a joke??

First of all I want express how 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I'm that we can't order coffee for a group at cafe.. We can't order food as well.. So how did they do it in trailer?? Trailer showed something that we can't do in game.

I tried many times to sit my sim with sim from town in cafe, while they drink coffe together.. But it's impossible....

I can't order drinks for a group in a bar.... I mean I can, but beforce bartender'll make drinks for all of sims in a group, first will drink his... I hope you guys can understand what I'm saying.

Why sims have to talk in that dumb positions like standing forward to each other????????/ WHY??

They said that musical chairs will be fixed.. But my sims still change places at the table just to be closer to the sim they are talking now..

I'm so dissapointed.. I'm wondering why they needed more time...

Comments

• BunnDaleBunnDale Posts: 165 Member
    Sorry but this expansion is a joke??

First of all I want express how 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I'm that we can't order coffee for a group at cafe.. We can't order food as well.. So how did they do it in trailer?? Trailer showed something that we can't do in game.

I tried many times to sit my sim with sim from town in cafe, while they drink coffe together.. But it's impossible....

I can't order drinks for a group in a bar.... I mean I can, but beforce bartender'll make drinks for all of sims in a group, first will drink his... I hope you guys can understand what I'm saying.

Why sims have to talk in that dumb positions like standing forward to each other????????/ WHY??

They said that musical chairs will be fixed.. But my sims still change places at the table just to be closer to the sim they are talking now..

I'm so dissapointed.. I'm wondering why they needed more time...

I also am not impressed, but for different reasons.

I absolutely LOVE the new world, and even some of the CAS items (which is rare for me as I play with mostly CC).
    However, I hate that this EP is focused around group play, and socializing. Honestly, my play style is not that social at all, so the whole emphasis of this EP is a waste for me.

But, I do appreciate new content so it's a win/lose situation.

Not the worst, not the best :neutral: