Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 2.2 - Scot free (Update 7-6)

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Awww how sweet they are. but watch out, Equinus. Jade is a Partihaus person after all ^^
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yay for Equinus! :) Finally he has met a right girl and I hope everything will be ok at this time ;)<3
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Thank you for reading @Marialein @Julyvee94 and @roseinblack69 :) Am so thankful that i am having just as much fun with this prettacy this time round :) And yes, well, what does Equinus know about clubs... He is gonna have to find out hahaha

Hugs
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love seeing Equinus happy! While it lasts, that is... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Thank you and we never can tell, can we? >:) I am happy to see him like this though, he is rolling whims to have her as a gf all the time and that while he is as non-commital as they get lol
    It's funny...Harry's noncommittal trait never pops up or gets him upset--probably because I don't let him have a love relationship long enough. He's just very happy to be in a committed relationship. Ha! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Haha It is, isn't it? Equinus has the non-committal trait popping up quite regular in his everyday routine, but i guess his romantic trait makes him desire going steady with Jade none the less. :smile:
    Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous

Chapter 1.10

Equinus has agreed to meet again with Viela at the Classy Moon on Friday night. In the morning Equinus already feels excited about the prospect of going out dancing again that evening. When he gets back from work, he starts watering the plants and harvesting the vegetables as he enters the conservatory. His fridge is fully stocked with produce so he decides to start selling the harvest. This should help him with supplementing his spending money to go out on the town every now and then.

01-14-16_3-18-53c2a0pm.png

When the gardening is done, Equinus decides to grab a quick meal and get ready. As soon as he is finished, the doorbell rings. It is mister Viela coming to pick Equinus up. When the men arrive at the nightclub and head up to the first floor, little do they know, but guess who enters the door?

01-14-16_6-35-51c2a0pm.png

Equinus buys a round for the two men. He gets a drink to Viela first and then turns back to the bar to get his own beer. He takes a sip before heading back and spotting Jade there.

01-14-16_9-00-00pm.png

"Play it cool, just stay cool, Equinus! You can do this. I am just taking a spin on the dance floor. See if she secretly watches me from the side too as i dance.", Equinus tries to steady himself while he steps on the dance floor and starts doing his thing.

01-14-16_9-14-25c2a0pm.png

Equinus and Viela have fun dancing and it shows.

01-14-16_9-15-44c2a0pm.png

Not long after both him and Viela are having fun talking to female company. Equinus is happy his tactics seem to be working on Jade.

01-14-16_9-19-08pm.png

Though when the night is coming to a close and Maaike walks up to join in the conversation, Equinus feels it is time to go. He and Maaike turn out not to be a good match at all. The last thing Equinus needs now is any sort of embarrassing situations.

01-14-16_9-30-29c2a0pm.png

Equinus takes Jade's hand and kisses her goodbye. Since Viela is striking up a great conversation with someone, Equinus merely pats him on the back and says: "I'll see you again next Friday, Viela!".

01-14-16_9-44-02c2a0pm.png

With the sun already coming up, Equinus takes his aching feet to the taxi stand. All he wants to do now is have a beauty sleep at the manor.

01-14-16_10-03-08c2a0pm.png

The next day Equinus gets up, has breakfast and then takes a bath. He needs to think of his approach from here. "I know i am starting to win Jade's heart, i know i am! It none the less hurts seeing her being flirted with by other men. Because, yes, she is gorgeous!?! I mean, who wouldn't want to flirt with her? I have to toughen up! Let it not get to me.", he ponders about his developing romance with Jade while enjoying a relaxing soak.

01-14-16_10-09-07pm.png

"I know what i must do. I'll try to get some more age appropriate attire. Why don't i text Viela to see if he has any advice? He dresses sharp enough, he must be able to help out. I'll have a look in the dressers here.", Equinus decides and with that he realizes there is still more manor to explore for him anyway. He can do that before he starts filling out his reports for Monday. He wants to get those out of his system also. When he thinks he has enough chores on his to do list for the day, he climbs out of the bath, throws on a towel and goes downstairs.

01-14-16_10-52-32c2a0pm.png

When he is checking his wardrobe, Equinus receives a text back from Viela. His advice is to not make a big deal out of his attire. Uptight is a good look for work or formal, but let go, Equinus, like he has already told Equinus before.

On finding a new outfit Equinus is content with, he takes a good look in the mirror. "Ok, not looking uptight at least, but should i start doing something about this expanding waste?", he wonders while he watches himself bust a move in front of the mirror.

01-14-16_11-06-33c2a0pm.png

"Maybe i will practice some dance moves... later today.", Equinus concludes with a big grin as he walks into the hall to explore the other rooms on the lowest basement floor. First he enters the room across the hall. Bouncing bunnies are depicted on the wall outside of the room. When Equinus opens the door he steps right into the nursery.

01-14-16_11-24-15pm.png

Thinking he will, hopefully soon enough, see a lot more of this room then he can imagine, he heads out the door again on the other side of the room. The remainder of the hallway holds the entrance to several themed children's bedrooms, a game room, kids' entertainment room and a bathroom.

01-14-16_11-41-37c2a0pm.png

01-14-16_11-41-22c2a0pm.png

01-14-16_11-50-25c2a0pm.png

After looking through the rooms on the floor, Equinus feels confident he knows his way around the manor well enough for now. He heads upstairs for an early dinner. Right then Equinus receives a call from Viela. He asks him if he wants to tag along for a party at the Ruins in Windenburg. Equinus accepts and meets the lawyer after a bite to travel to Windenburg, though not after he gives the Partihaus club members a heads up on the party also.

01-15-16_12-19-32c2a0am.png

They all agree to meet for a gathering at the Ruins...

Chapter 1.11

The night at the Ruins is a real treat to Equinus. The scenery is breathtaking. Very much in the open outdoors though without feeling trapped in some dark forest. Equinus enjoys a wonderful night. He shares good laughs and becomes good friends with Viela. In such a short time already and last but surely not least Equinus' prospects with Jade are looking really positive.

01-16-16_9-03-30c2a0pm.png

Equinus and Jade have spent most of the night at the Ruins talking since the DJ's skills didn't invite the two to really bust some moves. They're already friends now be it with a clearly deeper interest in each other.

After work on Monday Equinus is filling out his reports when he again finds himself wondering on the idea of having Jade as a girlfriend. She is so ambitious and outgoing. Like him she is young and loves to dance and above all Equinus thinks she is very beautiful, something he is not. As Equinus is done with work, he walks to the bathroom and realizes he is in a very romantic mood. It is at that point in time that he gets a call from Jade. She invites him over to her place.

2016-01-16-1.png

As Equinus accepts her invitation, he replies smiling feeling very sure of himself. He replies. "What a coincidence, gorgeous! I was just thinking about romancing you this evening." He hears a giggle on the other end of the line. "You silly, you sure know how to make a lady feel wanted." she answer still giggling like a schoolgirl. As Equinus freshens up he thinks he will definitely ask Jade to be his girl tonight. When Equinus arrives Jade is already waiting for him outside.

01-16-16_10-30-34c2a0pm.png

As they walk in she tells him that her and the other partihaus club members are living here at Factory One. Equinus says hello to Marcus, Paolo and Eva. The club has a great surprise gathering and spends time at the arcades while catching up.

01-16-16_10-37-22c2a0pm.png

When Jade's excuses herself while walking seductively to another room. She gives Equinus a meaningful look. Equinus can't help but follow her like a young puppy. The swaying of her hips, the bouncing of her beautiful behind mesmerizes him. He follows Jade into an adjacent bedroom.

01-16-16_10-39-16c2a0pm.png

Equinus is happy to have her alone in a room for once, all to himself. This is the time to ask her to be his girlfriend.

01-16-16_10-40-55c2a0pm.png

01-16-16_10-41-47c2a0pm.png

01-16-16_10-42-44c2a0pm.png

It is right after she accepts that the two lovebirds share a careful first kiss. Equinus is still set on taking things slow. In order to remain the gentleman he has been to Jade so far, he kisses her goodnight. "I hope to see you again somewhere this week. Keep in touch, babe." He tries to stay cool but on the insides the puppy is chasing its tail in sheer happiness.

The next morning Equinus feels happier then he has ever before. Maybe for the first time he can even remember, he feels truly happy. His mouth isn't as small and depressing as it is normally. The corners of his lips are not pointing towards the ground. Yes, Equinus is wearing a smile and it is visible too!

01-16-16_11-15-29pm.png

If he keeps this mood up he will have an excellent day at the firm. His job performance was already outstanding and with this apparent charisma, there is nothing standing in his way. At the office he runs into the CEO in the elevator and has some small talk with him to find he is a very decent man, knew his late uncle too.

When arriving back from lunch, Equinus hears he needs to report to his office manager immediately about an opening for an assistant. Once there the office manager acknowledges to Equinus that he needs a new assistant. The office manager has seen the efforts Equinus has put in and offers him the position. Equinus is very pleased and kindly accepts the office manager's offer. Not a moment too late for Equinus already feels the weight of his next bills in the mailbox at the manor.

01-16-16_11-37-52c2a0pm.png

When sorting the bills a call from Paolo comes in. The club is meeting at the Narwhal Arms. Equinus deserves a night out after his promotion, thus he accepts and travels to Windenburg. Paolo stops Equinus as the rest walk inside the Narwhal Arms. "I hear you have hooked up with Jade. Congrats and i hope you and her have good times together and all though i don't want it to get in the way of her duties as a club leader. Equinus reacts clearly upset and tries not to let this get to him. He merely tells Paolo he is not pleased to hear him doubt Jade like that and then follows the other members inside.

01-16-16_11-47-12c2a0pm.png

Once inside Equinus buys his fellows a drink and they celebrate his promotion at Dewey, Cheatem and Howe Inc. The club has a great time that night talking about the rubbish of modern day politics and the importance of free press.

untitled.jpg

Though Equinus keeps an eye on Paolo. He doesn't trust him and won't let anyone get in the way of his relationship with Jade or her happiness. If need be he will let any sim who does, know this straight away. But thankfully the mood stays pretty lighthearted for the remainder of the evening.

01-17-16_12-00-19c2a0am.png

Equinus is on his way home after the gathering when he decides to invite Jade on a date later that week.

01-17-16_12-23-46am.png

He'll make sure the date will be as romantic as can possible be, he thinks to himself. Jade in the meantime lets Equinus know she is very much looking forward to it...
    Thank you @Marialein Me too, because he is sooo very in love with Jade and so far she is really letting him. :smile: Bliss all round for now.

Hugs
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Awesome updates! I'm really glad to see Jade and Equinus getting so close. Seeing Equinus smile is so great! :)
    @Rinellie Felt awesome to see that smile on his face for the first time. Thank you! Had to show it off hehe

Hugs

Chapter 1.12

Equinus takes Jade to the Bluffs the following weekend. Marcus told him on the last gathering that the views there are breathtakingly beautiful. It should be the perfect place to spend a romantic time with his sweetheart.

01-17-16_12-52-53am.png

Jade and Equinus enjoy a fantastic afternoon together while swimming and chatting at the bonfire as the sun is setting.

chapter-1-12-ruins-date.jpg

After spending a great date at the Bluffs, the couple goes to Jade's at Factory One.

chapter-1-12-woohoo.jpg

Equinus and Jade share their first woohoo together at Jade's place. The two have bonded even more now then they already did and have become very good and véry intimate friends in the process. They say goodnight with a warm embrace as Equinus heads home.

A couple days later Equinus invites Jade for dinner at the manor. Equinus now knows his way around the kitchen pretty well and makes them a lovely home made meal. Jade accepts the invitation even though she mentions she is feeling a little nauseous. When she arrives, she smiles and helps Equinus clean after his marvelous work in the kitchen.

01-17-16_2-54-29c2a0am.png

They share a candlelit dinner in the dining room. The jukebox in the living is turned on. The mood is as romantic as can be once again.

01-17-16_2-57-09c2a0am.png

Equinus adores Jade and loves the time they spend together. When she blows him a kiss, Equinus feels his heart skipping a beat and doing a little dance. It is then he can't restrain himself, on a whim he asks Jade to move into the manor. Jade looks at him seemingly surprised. Yet she only smiles and says: "Let me think about this for a moment, Equinus."

Somewhat confused Equinus tries to take his mind of the question for now for he is not one to intrude. He suggests taking a relaxing sauna. They get up from their seats and walk down the hall. It is then Jade grabs Equinus and gives him the sweetest kiss on the cheek.

01-17-16_3-09-35c2a0am.png

"Yes, my big goof, you think i wouldn't? Ha, i would love to move in here! Though i will keep most of my stuff stored at Factory One, if u don't mind? No need to haul that over when you already have everything we need here, right. I'll just fetch some personal things tomorrow. Oh, let me text Eva to tell her the news! She can inform Paolo and Marcus. Ieh, I am so excited, Equinus!" Totally hyped Jade follows Equinus to the sauna fully focused on her smartphone.

As soon as Equinus and Jade are in the sauna, Equinus can't help but feel he might have jumped in the deep end again too soon. Torn over the oath to his late uncle for the need to eventually raise offspring, he realizes he should have as much fun as he can before children present themselves. The act of propagation is really alluring though. "Especially sitting next to this goddess of youth, this confident woman. She makes me feel stronger then i might actually be, it feels so good."

2016-01-21.png

As his thought roam Equinus blows his girl a kiss, leans in and tells her what is on his mind. Well, at least part of it, that is.

2016-01-22.png

Jade reacts very alluring and thus more steam quickly starts building up in the room. When the steam starts to evaporate again, Jade and Equinus spend a while longer chatting in the sauna before they head to the bedroom together.

01-22-16_12-45-15c2a0am.png

Equinus gives Jade a shirt of his late uncle that he could never fit in to even if he tried. It looks good on Jade, Equinus can't help but think when he takes a good look at her. Young Equinus is again taken over by his longing for Jade.

01-22-16_12-48-42c2a0am.png

Ah, sweet young love. Equinus remains wonderfully confident for the remainder of that weekend, but Jade however feels nauseous the entire time. Early in the morning on Monday before Equinus is awake she gets out of bed feeling sick again.

01-22-16_12-55-26c2a0am.png

She runs off to the bathroom and tells herself, after soiling the toilet, that there is no need anymore to stop by the pharmacy for a pregnancy test before heading to work today. She is convinced that Equinus and she are expecting.

01-22-16_12-58-30c2a0am.png

Though she really loves to spend her days in a manor like this, being the mansion baron she is, Jade doubts whether getting pregnant so soon was really convenient for her. But nothing she can change now, she realizes. Jade decides to tell Equinus later today. She has already gone to work when Equinus gets out of bed, ready for another week at the office. After work Jade indeed shares the big news with Equinus.

01-22-16_3-11-14c2a0am.png

He is thrilled to hear of the pregnancy. Equinus shows Jade the nursery and assures her he will be there for her every step of the way. Though inwardly he is not sure how he will hold up, but he is definitely willing to give it his best.

Later that week Equinus informs Jade he is stopping by Viela to hang out for a bit before coming home from work. He promises Jade to cook for her when he is back at the manor. When Equinus tells his friend of the developments of the past weeks, Viela reacts very excited.

01-22-16_1-53-31c2a0am.png

"There you go, man, that means a firstborn is on its way! What fantastic news. Do keep me posted on the pregnancy, will you? But for now, congratulations are due, i am so happy for the both of you!" After a small pause Viela continues: "Do you think she will make a good parent, Equinus?"

"Sure, why not, i guess so. And come on, i don't even know what kind of parent i will turn out to be. It is not like i had any example to be proud of or look up to when growing up. Well, besides my uncle Kurzol, that is." Equinus answers. Then Viela responds: "I believe you will do just fine, Equinus. I know a bit of your lineage. And yes, i admit, it sure is something else. But believe me when i say it is not all bad. Your ancestors hold some very special and unique beings, that is for sure." When Equinus asks Viela to tell him more, the lawyer answers apologetic: "Sorry, mate, i can't. I have strict orders and, for now at least, you are on a need to know bases only. I wish i could tell you more, because i like you, but i just can't." Equinus decides to leave it at that for the time being.

01-22-16_1-51-11c2a0am.png

And so the men finish their game of chess...
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited January 2016
    I can't wait. I really wanna see how their baby turn out. I am happy that the things are running good for the couple :)
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Congrats to Equinus and Jade on their first baby! <3 Yay! I love them both and I hope everything will be ok :) I'm curious about Equinus family story, maybe Mr. Viela will tell about his lineage someday ;)
    P.S. Sorry for not commenting or commenting very rare :( I'm just very busy, but I always read your story, so I'm still with Equinus ;)
    Little nooboo on the way! Hooray for Equinus!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Excited to see the new baby! I do wonder how Equinus will go about dealing with having more kids though, since it seems like he and Jade are getting very close. Looking forward to the next part :)
    Believe me, i can't wait to see who the baby will turn out to resemble most. In game it is already born, more coming soon ;)@Marialein

Thank you, glad you like the couple and the story. :blush:@roseinblack69 They are ever so close. Kinda surprises me, but going with it. They have a say (to some degree >:) ) And eventually we will get a glimpse of Equinus' family history.

@pammiechick Thank you :) It took a little longer then expected due to the loss of relationships after restart, but yes and yay, nooboo on the way!

Great @Rinellie and don't worry, i got things covered, i hope. I was flabbergasted though to see him turning whims to marry her. Glad we got that covered in his contract hehe :p

Hugs
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Great update! yay for the expected nooboo! <3
    Thank you @nessanewby Glad you enjoyed it! And yes, more on the nooboo in next update ;)

Chapter 1.13

Jade enters the third trimester of their pregnancy. It has been tense in and around the Mezilkree Manor with a hormonal Jade walking around the home and Equinus working hard on getting another promotion at work.

01-24-16_12-16-55c2a0am.png

When Jade starts her first day of maternal leave she finds Equinus upstairs when waking up. He has prepared them a nice breakfast. One Jade can actually enjoy now the morning sickness is no longer <span lang="en">thwarting her. Equinus even spends some time baking early in the morning. When they are enjoying their brownies after breakfast, Jade asks Equinus why he is not getting ready for work. </span>

01-24-16_12-22-53c2a0am.png

"Sweetheart, i am not leaving your side until that baby is born! I have the hospital on speed dial, you know. Everything will be just fine." Equinus responds. Probably more to reinforce himself then to really reassure Jade. At this point he is one bundle of high-strung nerves packed together over the impending birth of his firstborn. To distract both him and Jade he invites the partihaus members for a club gathering that day. The club members all spend some time dancing and having fun. Though Jade is feeling tired and excuses herself early in the evening.

01-24-16_1-36-48c2a0am.png

When Equinus has cleaned up after everyone has left, he goes downstairs to join Jade in the bedroom. Only to find Jade not in bed were he expects her to be.

01-24-16_1-49-17c2a0am.png

He walks over to her side of the bed, opens the covers, lifts Jade from the ground and lays her in bed. Before he turns to change into his pyjama, he gently kisses Jade on the forehead. When he lays next to her, he watches her and the huge bulge under the blankets. He thinks of his baby growing inside her and the love he seems to feel for the unborn without even meeting it yet. Just like his mother mentioned in the letter to his uncle when she'd been pregnant. And with that comforting thought, Equinus dozes off.

It is very early the following morning when Jade wakes Equinus up and says: "Babe, we are having the baby, NOW." Equinus shoots out of bed straight away. In total panic he runs up and down before thinking of grabbing his phone. He calls the hospital to let it be known that they are on their way over. Equinus is as tense as can be, but is able to grab the things needed and takes Jade to hospital.

01-24-16_2-05-54c2a0am.png

When they arrive at the hospital doctor Clarke is already standing by. Equinus thinks Jade is acting too cool under the whole ordeal. "She even seems overly friendly to the doctor, and that in her condition!" Equinus thinks, somewhat neglected.

01-24-16_2-08-23c2a0am.png

This feeling might also be instigated by the fact that the doctor is very easy on the eyes. After checking her in, Jade is immediately lead into the delivery room by doctor Clarke.

01-24-16_2-13-14c2a0am.png

The whole labor is really getting to Equinus at this point. In a matter of minutes he is to meet his firstborn. When Equinus thinks he is about to pass out, he hears doctor Clarke say: "Congratulations, Jade, Equinus, here is your little baby girl."

01-24-16_2-17-22c2a0am.png

Both Jade and Equinus have agreed that the girl will be named after Equinus' mother, Agnite Mezilkree. "Welcome to this world, Agnes!", the loving pair greets her as Jade takes the baby in her arms. "Let me take you home, my ladies, and take good, good care of you." Equinus says gloating at Agnes while holding her as Jade gets ready to return to the manor.

The following days are spent in beat down bliss. The proud new parents are ecstatic over the birth of their baby girl even though they don't get a decent night sleep. Equinus adores Agnes and is determined to put in the biggest effort when it comes to raising his little girl.

01-24-16_2-54-04c2a0am.png

On Friday Equinus comes home from work to find Jade napping on a chair by Agnes' crib. He wakes her up telling her that he will prepare dinner for the two of them. When Jade follows Equinus upstairs she joins him in the kitchen with a drink soon after. Jade mentions that Viela came by around lunchtime to see the baby and congratulate her. "Oh, hun, before i forget. Viela also mentioned he would like to hang out with you tonight at his regular club. He asked me to tell you to meet him there." Jade informs Equinus. She continues by telling Equinus she is exhausted and that she will stay home with Agnes that evening. "But you are free to go out of course!", she concludes. And thus Equinus cleans the dishes, kisses his girls after freshening up and takes the trash out when leaving for the Classy Moon in Newcrest.

2016-01-25.png

The two friends do some catching up about work and such while busting a few moves on the dance floor and smooching with the ladies. Equinus is having a blast and even befriends a certain ladysim, called Latoya. She really seems to have the hots for him. Equinus on the other hand is far too much in to his girls at home and not as much in a flirting mood this evening. That doesn't stop Equinus exchanging his number with Latoya when she gives him her phone number. Before heading home Equinus and Viela already under the influence order a last nightcap at the bar.

01-31-16_12-34-25c2a0am.png

Viela shares some blurred pointers and tips on how to make good simoleons and tells Equinus he should stop by his place next week to share some more ideas. Equinus is hyped after this guys' night out and goes home feeling inspired and energized. When he has arrived at the manor he finds Jade awake in the nursery talking to Agnes.

01-31-16_1-01-16c2a0am.png

Jade mentions she has just breastfed the little princess. Equinus heads to bed. Jade however starts the preparations for Equinus' adult birthday tomorrow...
    edited February 2016
    At first I was like, oh my goodness Equinus is the cutest dad ever :relaxed: But then I was like, he exchanged numbers with a girl at a cluubb?? :anguished:

Well, Equinus is still a sweetie, so I won't go doubting him yet. But don't let the drinks influence ya too much, Equinus!
    hahaha true true @Rinellie :) Thank you for reading and for your lovely comment. Made me giggle. The goof is very sweet indeed and i must admit that although Latoya was very flirty with him, he kept it very friendly lol
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    I just caught up on all of this - what a fantastic story! Equinas is adorable (even though he took Latoya's number >:) ). Great read, I'm looking forward to watching Agnes grow up.