Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monstrous Mezilkree Interlude 2.2 - Scot free (Update 7-6)

Comments

• MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited December 2015
    I am glad Equinus is feeling a bit better :) It would have been good if he had read the contract or listend to his duties, not that there is a bad suprise in the end...
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I hope Equinus new start will be successful ;) Looking forward to read new chapter <3
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Thank you, sweeties, for taking the time to read and to comment on this new chapter! <3

@pammiechick Yes, this home suits his personality so well! I couldn't get myself to build a different home. It is like his own personal Neverland Ranch lol

@Marialein He has learnt never to stress himself too much or long for the world keeps turning no matter what happens. Though his childish thoughtlessness even when it concerns official or formal matters might get him in trouble along the way, i totally agree ;)

@roseinblack69 He will find a way, i am sure of it. Working on new chapter at the moment in between some household chores. Doing chores in between gives me time to forge new paragraphs in my head. Though now i find myself running to the pc now and then to write em down when the iron's still hot haha

Hugs
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    It's awesome! You'll only see a bit of it in my story. Harry goes there to a party in the next chapter. It will be fun to see all of it through the generations in yours.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Glad to see that Equinus is looking at the positive side of the situation :smile: Hope things go well for him!
    Cool! Eagerly awaiting next chapter now (as if i wasn't already) :)@pammiechick

Thank you @Rinellie Rooting for him right there with you haha
    Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous

Chapter 1.3

With an incredible appetite after a day entertaining himself at the mansion Equinus fires up the BBQ and grills some burgers as the evening is setting in. He eats one after another with vigor and delight.

10-10-15_1-42-00c2a0am.png

Though he is still saddened by the loss of his uncle, the thought of starting a life here doesn't seem all that bad to Equinus. He still can't believe he has this giant allowance to his disposal and a mansion to die for. Though with that propagation in the back of his mind also he hopes he can make his uncle proud. When he thinks of the beautiful women he has seen on Tv and on the streets here too, it all feels quite vertiginous to him. Then again, the troll girls in school always found him alluring so why not these city women? When he finishes the plate of burgers, Equinus walks inside and fiddles some on the piano to find some distraction.

10-10-15_10-10-49c2a0pm.png

It is then when he reminds himself of the letter to his uncle. He had totally forgotten about it in his childish enthusiasm over this new place to call home far away from what used to keep him down in the woods. Now all of a sudden the letter given to him by mister Viela is burning a hole in his pocket. Equinus reaches for the envelop and opens it straight away. It reads as follows,

Dear Kurzol,

It is, with the pregnancy coming to a close and the babies birth pending, i write you this letter. I need to know everything will go as planned.

I know you always had my back and always will, my dear brother. Though i am worried now. I am in great pains during this pregnancy. I wonder sometimes, though not up to me, whether intercourse with a green has been the right tactic. There is a life growing inside of me now and i have fallen for Lakzor, brother! We are aligned. I am so thrilled though in agony still. How will this child feel when it discovers we will be observing it for its entire life to come?

I love my unborn baby so much already. I do not want to see it hurt in any way. We may need for this though to raise the child in natural surroundings to be able to observe all possible outcomes. No suspicions may be raised within the green community. Therefor base will remain in the woods. We will try and get to you in Willow Creek with the baby as soon as possible for a first check-up. Keep me posted about possible new developments or directives from home.

Love always,

Agnite

"No way, this is posted from my mother to my uncle!" Equinus exclaims though feeling a little undefined after reading the letter. In succession he thinks of what his mother might have ment with 'a check up' and 'observing him'. But his romantic nature immediately disregards any doubts that might occur and thinks she must have ment she wanted to show her new baby off to her brother and would keep a good eye on her offspring. She would be the only one that would have, Equinus believes strongly. After reassuring himself quite easily, Equinus decides it is time to call it a day. He finds a good looking pyjama in his late uncle's bedroom... "No wait, my bedroom" Equinus corrects happily before heading to bed.

12-16-15_12-26-44c2a0am.png

Tomorrow he starts making himself, his late mum and uncle proud. He is convinced! "I will surely land a good job and start seeing people and making friends and who knows what else!", with those comforting thoughts Equinus dozes off.

12-16-15_12-33-21c2a0am.png

The next morning he lazily sleeps in for quite some time. On awakening Equinus feels charged, glowing even.

12-16-15_12-44-18c2a0am.png

He eats another of his cholesterol filled breakfasts and changes into his everyday wear. Afterwards he is set on getting the same job his uncle did and he checks the job ads for suitable work. The only job he can find though that he can start, without any further questions or credentials asked, is a vacancy for a mailroom technician in the business career. "That will have to do for now. I am sure i will be a firework once i am at the job.", Equinus is certain. Since the job doesn't require him to come in for a couple days, he then decides to take a stroll down the street and have a look at his new neighborhood.

10-09-15_3-57-07c2a0pm.png

As soon as Equinus is out the front gate, he passes a lady that comes from the direction of the communal garden behind his mansion. He gives her a shout. When she comes closer to have a chat, she introduces herself as Judy, the gardener there. Equinus and Judy talk very animated, which somehow makes more ladies stop and pinch in though not all as thoughtful as Judy.

10-10-15_12-51-00c2a0am.png

10-10-15_12-53-49c2a0am.png

Somehow Equinus knows better to respond to the nasty ladies, then the sweet one. With an awkward silence or a silly joke he however unwittingly starts winning Judy's heart. "Judy is so friendly, the rest may be not so much.", Equinus feels the more he talks to Judy.

10-10-15_1-29-54c2a0am.png

When Judy says she needs to leave after quite a while longer, she stops right next to Equinus before walking of with a big smile. "Here is my card in case you need a hand when that garden of yours needs some love.", she says when winking at him while handing him her card.

10-10-15_1-37-45c2a0am.png

"What is that warm fuzzy feeling Judy gives when responding to my jokes?", Equinus is left wandering for more.
    Finally things get better for Equinus :) Yay! I hope Judy will not disappoint him ;)
    Great to have a gardener for a large garden! Great choice, Equinus!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yes, happy he is not the one to ponder long over things. And who knows what seeds will be planted :p
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    That letter from his mother to his uncle! I love how he passes it off, without a thought. He has such a sweet character! And your screenshots are so great! The picture of him in his pajamas in the mirror was perfect, lol! Can't wait to see what happens with Judy!
    Thank you, that is so sweet of you to say! @sabreene Shows it takes one to know one :smiley: So glad you like it.

~k, nothing to see here anymore, move along now, i'm just still blushing~ ;)

Hugs
    Ooo, love is in the air! I hope Equinus has some good times with Judy.

I like the hint you gave towards his background with the letter. I'm interested to know how that will pan out!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I always get so attached to prettacy founders. :heart: Nice start!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Thank you @Rinellie and @Meggles! Hope you both are enjoying a great weak and wonderful x-masweekend. :smiley:
    Monstrous Mezilkree - from grotesque to gorgeous

Chapter 1.4

Equinus is content with his achievements of the day. In the knowledge he still has another day before work starts, he heads in. Tomorrow he will prepare for work a bit and maybe have a look if that gardener will be working again.

10-10-15_2-22-21c2a0am.png

In the morning Equinus heads out to the communal garden to get a glimpse of Judy who made him feel so welcome in the neighborhood. On his way over feeling all fresh and dressed sharp Equinus runs into quite a looker so he thinks. He is too shy to even look straight at her.

10-09-15_5-07-22c2a0pm.png

She on the other hand stops Equinus and asks him if he is related to mister Umbrage. Equinus replies somewhat timid and surprised: "Yes, i am his nephew though my dear uncle died over a month ago. I am Equinus Mezilkree, now living in the mansion. And you are?" The lady condolences him with the loss of his uncle before she introduces herself as Healani.

10-09-15_8-46-15c2a0pm.png

Equinus and Healani spend some pleasantries before she continues her way though not after mentioning they will probably meet again seeing she lives in Willow Creek too. Equinus shyly waves her goodbye. He can't help but look as she strides off.

10-10-15_12-30-17c2a0am.png

When Equinus arrives at the communal garden, to his regret Judy is not there. He decides to prepare for work then. "A businessman should have an office, so i better go have a look around for one in the mansion.", Equinus realizes when arriving home.

10-10-15_8-37-25c2a0pm.png

Equinus finds a luxurious looking office complete with fireplace and woodworking bench soon enough on the second floor. He looks around, tries different chairs and is lazying about before he finally sits behind the desk and does some research.

10-10-15_8-40-08c2a0pm.png

When Equinus is getting hungry he walks down to the kitchen. "Why don't i call Judy? Maybe she would like to have supper here with me, wouldn't that be great?" Equinus reaches for the card in his pocket and calls Judy right away.

10-10-15_2-04-50c2a0am.png

Judy, feeling frisky, accepts his dinner invitation and rings the doorbel not long after.

10-10-15_8-59-15c2a0pm.png

Equinus opens the door and shows Judy around. First he is keen on showing her the conservatory. Upon seeing what state the plants are in, Judy jokes flirtatious: "Oh my, i see your garden does need some tender love and care." Then she continues with an enticing singing voice: "Let me tell you about the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees, the moon up above and a thing called love." As she is singing she gently moves her shoulders and sways her hips. Equinus doesn't know how to act, sweat breaking out, so he bluntly offers Judy to head to the kitchen to enjoy their supper.

10-10-15_9-05-38c2a0pm.png

Of course, be it Equinus, he serves one of his cholesterol filled meals. Burgers this time, though Judy doesn't seem to mind. She happily flirts and chats away while he is munching away with vigor again.

10-10-15_9-12-28c2a0pm.png

At first Equinus has no idea how to act around Judy. She is so nice and clearly into him. "How does one go from here to get to that propagation my uncle wants me involved in?", he wonders. After dinner they head over to the livingroom and listen to some tunes. When Judy is telling Equinus about her work and giving advice in tending ones garden, Equinus hesitantly though determined makes his move to get closer to her.

10-10-15_9-33-41c2a0pm.png

Judy reacts very willingly and it is then Equinus' confidence grows. On a romantic whim he boldly suggests to enjoy spending some time in the hot tub together.

10-10-15_9-35-57c2a0pm.png

Judy accepts so she follows Equinus downstairs to the adjoining bathroom to Equinus' bedroom. When in the tub Judy is assertive, leans in and kisses Equinus.

10-10-15_9-46-57c2a0pm.png

Equinus then is so overwhelmed! He totally lets his romantic side take over. No better time then the present. Right there, right then he feels so warm. Hot even... and thus the propagation commences between the two.

10-10-15_9-49-57c2a0pm.png

Let us give them some privacy for now, viewers.
    LOL! Privacy? Never! It's the sims! Wonderful chapter. And it's fun seeing the mansion, too.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I hope here will be a little Equinus soon ;)<3
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Fun chapter! Nice to see a littlw Troll is on the way :D and a next baby mommy is in sight?
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh I just had some time to catch up on the story and I love it @Twiggy, you are such a good writer I cant wait to read more.
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Oh, so happy for him! I love the last shot, that we see their backs and then their faces in the mirror! That he wears a bandanna with his swimming attire made me smile, thinking of his shock when he woke up in the morning to hair loss. Now he's like my uncle, who wears different types of hats for everything!
    Thank you all so much for reading and commenting! <3

@Marialein He is, right! Love his romantic trait :)

@pammiechick Thank you and since him and me are both new at this i thought it would be appropriate for his first time hahaha and we will see more of the mansion in future ;)

@roseinblack69 There might just be :p

@Julyvee94 Thanks and nooo, no trolls lol

@Cbear13 That is so sweet of you to say! Thank you :smiley:

Thank you @sabreene loved the angle in that shot also and you are so on to him about that bandana :)

Hugs
    Getting steamy in here ;) I love how you write Equinus. The way he's so shy about making a move but then later grows in his confidence--it was so fun to read! Great chapter!